So sone of you thought this was the best dss hacking site (where did everyone go)

Bronze Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 46
Well it appears Maybe ecoustics doesn't like us disscussing illegal activity (the closing of the thread https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/6846.html)but where did everybody go it has seemed quite slow in here today.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
not to mention I only need 53 posts more to become a silver member(wow!)

Bronze Member
Username: Elgringoviego

Post Number: 81
Taz Spin -- Now that they've closed our thread, I think a lot of people don't even know where to go. Already there are three new ones started, and this one is situated between the two. I'm going over to the one on top of yours to let the people there, if any, know that you're here. Be right back.

Ken

Silver Member
Username: Hackman

Spartaburg, S.C. United States

Post Number: 118
Well we can use either doesn't matter too me.
I did get my new programmer Tuesday. While I was gone. I am going to try it own some new stuff that was sent to me and see how it works.

So Dssstuff.ca does deliever.

I was graciously disappointed in some of the people who are new in the way they posted about me. But the ones who stuck behind me thanks.

I am not a computer wizard but my contacts are and I learn and share from them. I do understand a lot of the unknowns with program but I can't create my own scripts or programs. They Do!!!! The guy really did have a p4 wideopen for 5 weeks. Thats a fact. But when it got ecmed that was that. But enough own the past.

Their are a few files in Dsscentral that are corrupt. The p4 act and the p4 3m are corrupt so don't mess with them.

When I test the information I have I will let you know if it is any good or not.

And the fta information that I spoke about going out with the rom 3 came from the guys who have been programming Dish before it became public knowledge so maybe their right maybe their wrong but I would bet own right.

And anyone who has an A23 come up when they try to do a rom 10 card forget it. Their isn't a unlocker yet to get around that.

Thank you Walter Brown. Aka: Hackman

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
Walter/Taz -- Okay, so now there are three of us on the same thread. We can stay here, or go over to Walter's The New Programming P4 Cards, whichever.

Taz: Can you change the Title of this thread? If not, I'd suggest we go over toWalter's thread.
But he's going to have to get rid of the one with the 1 post (his), because they both have the same title. He knows this. I posted him, while he was posting here.

Ken

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Taz/Walter (again): Taz, went to your other new thread, Programming p4/P5(D1) Cards. I'm voting for that site. Best title.

I'm staying there if you guys will join me.

Ken

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Lets go with this one. I don't know how to cancel my thread.

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
I like programming p4 and p5 thats where I will be.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
I agree that my thread programming p4 and p5(D1) https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/67929.html is a better title I only started this one because I was bored and no one seemed to be posting.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us