Receiver

Username: David165

Post Number: 2
Which is the best receiver to buy for NFPS? Is ther an HD receiver working with NFPS?

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7968
yep but nfps doesnt have lots of hd channels
now evevn nfusion hd is working with nfps
personally i like
i link 9000+
cnx nano2

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21002
While I know that one day NFPS will be dead and gone, but looking at the posts in many forums, there is no doubt that it has tremendous staying power and a good and loyal following.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 671
Nalin Nyda
Post Number: 17227

Posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 - 12:45 pm:

We do not know which IKS service has a legal standing and which does not.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

nydas , have you figured it out yet.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21003
We do not know which IKS service has a legal standing and which does not.

Silver Member

Post Number: 672
this person thought DA service had good legal standing..wonder how it will turn out

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21004
Just as a person is "not guilty" till found "guilty", a person when he/she buys a movie DVD presumes that it is a legal DVD and buys it accordingly. To accuse that person of buying a stolen or pirated DVD, one has to prove beyond a doubt that the person knew he/she was buying something that the vendor was not allowed to sell.

Silver Member

Post Number: 673
Nydas , I suppose the person can claim he was ignorant to the fact that he contacted someone in canada through DA.ca to have the american subscription programming turned on at a reduced rate

nydas, are you buying that dvd from a retailer or out of the trunk of some rusty vehicle.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21005
Chaff: do you live in America. People are bombarded with promotions and offers and specials all the time, in mail, in the email, on phone on television ....everywhere.
Do you expect anybody to actually inquire and find out the origin of the item, or the authencity of the label.
I will tell you something...I was in china on the ?East coast just north of Hong Cong and then we went to a town to see their main manufacturing industry. There were nearly 80 factories manufacturing just labels and metal identities. You could buy 100 pack of Levi labels and an assortment of Levi labels prepackaged --- and a hundred other labels. So when you buy you Levi jeans, remember that it might be a fake and not a real Levi.
So give me a break. i am NOT going to keep on inquiring nor am I expected to inquire as to the validity of an offer to buy anything, except to decide if the quality and price are OK.

Silver Member

Post Number: 675
Nydas, some promotions are too good to be true , you as as responsible consumer , need to keep your wits , so you are not duped and held accountable (for your actions).

a man knocks on nydas door... i have good deal, cancel your electric servic to house , i will turn back on for two hundred and you will never get another bill..two year guarantee

would nydas be duped .. does he realize fraud when he see's it

tune in next week for more' tales from nydas'

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21007
Tune in here to get news of file sharing.

Silver Member

Post Number: 676
POOR IDIOT NYDAS ...

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us