WARNING, don't let it happen to YOU

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete_208

Post Number: 300
Don't let this happen to you.

muhammad imran............. someone help me i pay $200 to total*fta 3 days ago.
the site information say they will send shiping information within 48 hours but know more then 72 hours no one answer. i mail many time no respons.please some one tell me why like this.and what i have to do please.

When you use the Western Union to send money It's the favourite service of scammers because once they have that payment number they can pick up the money anywhere there is a Western Union office .. You may think you sent the money to Montreal, or New York City for example, But that money can be picked up in Moscow or Lagos if they have that receipt number.

..............Check out their Website...............................
http://www.TOTA*LFTA.com/

You need to wonder if Charlie or Bev is also laughing
if you get my drift?

STEP 5: Once all is completed and confirmed, please send us an email to communitydon@gmail.com with the subject "COMPLETE ORDER" and be sure to specify your name, address, telephone number, email address and fta receiver model. Also make sure to include the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) of the payment. You will then receive an email back within 48 hours with your shipping details.

Alternatively, you may also call Western Union by telephone or visit any store front Western Union representative location in order to make payment. Unfortunately due to security issues we cannot accept any other payment methods at this time.

Thank you once again for your continuous loyal support! We appreciate you our members more than you can imagine.

I guess you do

I bet these motherfuckers are dying laughing.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 4820
well you asked for it if you want to think you can trust any site on line ... Maybe I should open one up and have people email me money orders etc... and NOT give them anything in return.( take thier money and run) But I am not a creep or theif like that. ***** I USE TO JUST "BARROW" THE TV SIGNALS**** if they asked for them back I would have given them all back HONEST!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4821
BTW did Nalin or Plymouth refure this guy to the site http://www.TOTA*LFTA.com/?

Just wondering ... Can't keep track of all the site they suggest to others

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15069
Doreen

I simply posted the Whois info!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4824
ok thanks Plymouth I didn't read that thread sorry

Silver Member
Username: Lacaliboy

Post Number: 111
More complaints about Totalfta below.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19866
muhammad imran should learn from the following statements and personal experience.

1. I did Google search and looked at many of the reports of "hoax" or "scam" in connection with Totalfta site. There were exactly two in the last one year. Another three led to false areas.

2. My friend contacted his ISP, because they had charged his credit card with another year's subsciption when he had already cancelled it.
He did not get a reply.
He complained again - no reply.
He called me. I went and looked at his Mail in the Spam section. sureenough, his replies were sitting there because he had not had any email from that provider for a whole year and Gmail put it in the scam section!

I do not have any account with totalfta, but if they are continuing to advertise and there is hardly anybody complaining, one has to presume that Imran is not looking properly for the email, or gave the wrong email address, or something straightforward and innocent.

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
Subject: *****BEWARE OF TOTALFTA*****

DishTesterBronze Member
Username: Dish_tester

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2010 - 03:40 pm:
Many people are already complaining of TotalFta of ripping them off.
http://www.littleu8rl.net/Beware-TotalFTA

nydasPlatinum Member

Post Number: 19003
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2010 - 04:25 pm:
BE AWARE OF MEMBER DISH TESTER.

HE HAS BEEN SPAMMING A SITE CALLED FTASTREAM

IN A VERY UNACCEPTABLE MANNER.

PLEASE IGNORE HIS BS.

Four months ago you were telling members to Ignore
DishTester he was full of Sh!t

nydasPlatinum Member

Post Number: 19055
Posted on Saturday, June 12, 2010 - 11:28 pm:
zagros: www.totalfta*com is very active promoting IKS private service

zagros: They are not down. They are advertising IKS Platimnum membership for $200 including dongle and life time membership or for $300 you get Sonicview 360 Elite and the above.}

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
http://myfreenee*ds.com/forums/f276/total-fta-big-scam-1090/

#1) Total FTA Big Scam
Total FTA is the Biggest scam that has ever been on the FTA network they got me for $299.00

#2) I have to agree. TotalFTA is scamming people. They took me for $200.00 plus Western Union charges of $35.00. They don't answer emails and do not ship the product you paid for.

#3) TotalFTA Scam
Beware people!! TotalFTA is taking your money but they are not shipping out any product. They do not reply to emails and their site appears to be finished. Just a SCAM now!!!

Thanks, for the advice, my friend.......

#4) Total FTA Scam
Total FTA is selling memberships and IKS but they are only scamming people. They take your money and you get nothing in return. You do not get replies to your emails. They update their home page every few days with false info. Do not send them money! Please post on all the sites you can and put an end to this scam.

#5) Total FTA
It would appear that this site belongs to the same group/person that ran the Total FTA site since they sent the email directing us here. This is my third post regarding the Total FTA scam that they are running. They keep removing my post. Total FTA sells you a membership, a dongle and IKS support, but after you pay, you get nothing from them. They do not answer their emails. It is a total SCAM!! Please post this info on all other sites that you can warning people.

BTW ....Nydass are you getting a cut from all this?

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

#1 (permalink) 07-13-2010, 08:19 AM
Hockey99

Totalfta site scam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone of you have fallen prey or know anyone who has been scamed but
Code:
//www.tota*lfta.com]FTA Forums Viewsat Files TOTAL FTA Viewsat & Sonicview Receiverssite that boasts that they have a unbreakable IKS system.

They go on to provide information on this site of how to get this IKS dongle and or a complete new Sonicview Elite 360 system by sending money to a Western Union transfer Addressed to Laval Quebec and to a Daniel Malka.
Anyway stay away form it I ( Like a fool ) ordered a new system and of course this Daniel Malka picked up the cash but I have never heard a word back or received anthing and this has been a monbth now.

I have sent no less than 50 emails to them asking WTF is going on but never a return and never anything in the mail.

Very pissed but obviuouly very stupid as well but also a lvaluable lesson learned the hard way

I have been with this NO LIVE LINKS OUTSIDE OF ROOKIEsite for years and never figured them to scam anyone like this. Im sure there have been many more victims.

I have been in touch with Western Union Fraud Department to dig into this guy and possible photo of him as he picked up his cash...

Just thought I would pass this along as I never want to see anyone get scammed like these assWholes have done.

08-07-2010, 12:34 PM
Lightningbolt

I feel like a damn idiot too!!! I fell for this scam also. Since it was on the front page of the total*fta website I thought that it just might be lejit. It has been more than a week since the same name mentioned before,picked up my Western Union transfer and then no answer to my multiple emails and no contact from total8fta. Live and learn,i suppose. It sure makes me angry though,to be taken in from this fradulent website. I just hope that the word gets around soon enough to defer others from falling into the same scam.

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/scammers/161807-total*fta-site-scam.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19870
Captain Cook: I got these two points form your long post.
1. http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/scammers/161807-total*fta-site-scam.html
There two persons complained one on
13th July and the other on 7th August, 2010.
No further complaints.

This is hardly anything compared to the thousands of people who go to dssrookie site.

You should be able to evaluate information and analyse. Hundreds of times on the internet, I see one of a kind information, particularly in the health field. It goes something like this
"I have an uncle who had chest pain and ....."
"My next door neighbour was uddenly taken to hospital....."

and they talk about some miracle cure.

It takes dozens of people to use the same medication and get cured before that item can be exhibited as a miracle drug.
In the same way, you need dozens of people complaining about a scam in a forum and a couple going to greater lengths of complaining before I can take this information seriously. I have researched, as I said before and failed to get a couple. Do you know that a year agho when a new BIN came out the information was there in dozens of sites and there were hundreds of posts of the news? Dows that tell you something, about how much interest there is in IKS?

No, I do not have any connections with Total or with any of the above sites. I am merely trying to interprete the facts as I see. You can either start posting rational and analysing rationally or continue being a member of fun gang and remain stupid and full of hatred of me because I am rational and factual.
You are welcome to your interpretation.

Q.E.D

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2194
nydas.....You at one time promoted Total on a daily basis. You are either a crook or stupid or a stupid crook , none of which is very impressive .

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19871
zulu: In 2006-2008 everybody was speaking highly of totalfta site (particularly for Viewsat support) - that included you and your mentor LK and all the rest of the helpers. There was some problem when it split up into two organizations - TotalFTA and FTAHQ.
Now totalfta has gone into IKS. That is the direction everybody else is taking. I am very cautious about IKS via TotalFTA, but I am not going to condemn the site. I am looking at various comments about it and AT PRESENT, I do NOT see any reason to Panic or to condemn the site.

Bronze Member
Username: Old_howard

Post Number: 13
nydas said about Total: "I do NOT see any reason to Panic or to condemn the site."
Even when people are getting ripped off she approves of the site

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19872
nydas said about Total:
"AT PRESENT, I do NOT see any reason to Panic or to condemn the site."

Do NOT misquote me.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4827
"AT PRESENT, I do NOT see any reason to Panic or to condemn the site."

so let me get this straight.. you are all for totalfta and the fact that they are ripping members off by stealing their money all for the sake of INFO that you are interested in read their?

I take it you are NOT a paying VIP member am I right Nalin?
Or
you have some part in the fraud scam and are pocketing some of the cash in your own pocket and thats why you are saying " I do NOT see any reason to Panic or to condemn the site."

FACT IS NALIN.... people are getting ripped of from totalfta and you seem to be OK with it ... that's just nuts.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19875
Doreen - Shut up and read properly.

"people are getting ripped off" is not a statement from about 3 reports all in July and one in August. This is FTA where, one mention of a BIN somewhere was enough to make it difficult to get into that site because of sheer numbers. Now you are trying to tell me that less than half a dozen dissatisfied people makes you think of a site being a rip-off. where were you when LK was posting bad bins and a lot of people got burnt?

YOU ARE JUST NUTS

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4832
Yeah OK what ever Nalin ... muhammad imran lost his money fo in my oppinon totalfta RIPPED HIM OFF!!!!!

muhammad imranBronze Member
Username: Gull123456

Post Number: 67
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2010 - 03:34 pm:
ITS TOTALLY RONG.
THEY ARE FRAUD.I NO GET ANY MAIL

Post Number: 68
Posted on Monday, October 11, 2010 - 05:52 pm:
the information they are given on website its completly not right.
please don't buy this servic.
we already infom the Qubec polic they will catch them verey soon.
they all rady infom weston union.you will see soon this man underarst., his think he is smart.one time they catch them then you will see what gone happen.
he never forgot in his life. and he never play with poeple like this.
and next time he will sell his servic to Qubec polic and they will give hime good customerservic .

HAS HE POSTED THAT HE'S GOTTEN (what he paid for)THE FILES FROM TOTALFTA YET? NO so it's in my oppinon HE GOT PLAYED in other words RIPPED OFF.... it only takes one to discredit that site and he has.

BTW sites change as so does FTA bin files. Since N3 came on the seen, allot of sites are either down or trying to make a quick buck by saying "WE HAVE THE FIX FOR N3" This is not the first time totalfta has been in the spot light for FRAUD or other scams!!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4833
oh and for your information the ONLY PERSON stating "LK was posting bad bins and a lot of people got burnt?" IS YOU and Plymouth

I would rather take LKs opinion over yours any day.
He has many years of experience and you only have 4 if your lucky. Plymouth 3 maybe. LK has at least 16 now or more. Add yours and Plymouth's up and it still doesn't come close to LKs years of knowledge with FTA not to mention my own 15 yrs or so experience

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
Nydass tells....Doreen - Shut up and read properly.

"people are getting ripped off" is not a statement from about 3 reports all in July and one in August.

What about this one in October
5 days ago, you told muhammad imran
he had nothing to worry about
and you kept fucki!ng with the man
giving him hope

I would say it's only fair that you send
muhammad imran his $200.00

Subject: Totalfta?

Post Number: 60
Posted on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 10:48 am:
someone help me i pay $200 to totalfta 3 days ago.
the site information say they will send shiping information within 48 hours but know more then 72 hours no one answer. i mail many time no respons.please some one tell me why like this.and what i have to do please.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4834
Nalin doesn't want to give it back... CH... Nalin just wants to keep fucki!ng with the man giving him false hope

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19880
Doreen
You of all persons, should know about emails going straight into the SCAM folder, and my presumption is that this is what happened or that the money did not reach them.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19881
I think Totalfta will continue to live and there will not be any arrests. If there are arrests because of this complaint, we will know about it and I will revise my opinion then, if and when it happens.
You of all persons, should know about emails going straight into the SCAM folder, and my presumption is that this is what happened or that the money did not reach them.

I would suspect that at least a thousand persons have sent them money. For them to survive this long, with only a few complaints, only increases their credibility. Have you considered how many Nfusions, and Kboxes and other receivers wer bought? There were complaints of delivery, scam, etc, but, on the whole they delivered to over 95%.
Stupid media always recognizes the woe of the man who got knocked down at a crossing without mentioning the millions that crossed safely. Yet there is no reason to close down the crossing - the law and the society knows that even if the relatives of the man who got knocked down do not agree.
If I see over a sunstantial increase in authentic reports of failure to deliver, I would definitely reconsider.
In the meantime, I am not recommending nor am I condemning that site.

Q.E.D.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4835
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Silver Member

Post Number: 313
He don't own any IKS receivers
never set one up
don't know a thing about them
no experience with any IKS servers

but, he is here telling members what to do
and my Uncle Henry said, anyone with a lone post
has no idea what in the fucki he is talking about.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19888
If I see a sunstantial increase in authentic reports of failure to deliver on the part of Totalfta, I would definitely reconsider.
In the meantime, I am not recommending nor am I condemning the Totalfta site.

Q.E.D.

Bronze Member
Username: Old_howard

Post Number: 14
Who cares what you think!!}}}

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2196
There is absolutely not one person here who cares what you think nalo

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19891
At least you two "Combat zone and "zulu" do. Otherwise you would not be reading this and commenting! Ha ha ha.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15093
MMMMH!

Hook

Still here!

I can read your idiots posts!

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
PlymouthPlatinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15093
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 04:26 pm:
MMMMH!

Hook

Still here!

I can read your idiots posts!

So you think that I'm idiot to let people know that come here for help not to send any money to those crooks.
Are you and Nalin also a part of this scam?

Friend every one here knows time after time that you and Nalin are the true and only idiots here.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4852
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/623254.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/440889.html

some info posted on this forum 2008 about totalfta A MUST READ

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4854
http://www.ftacp.com/forums/showthread.php?1716-Total-fta-iks-rip-off

http://www.bizclaims.com/Company/totalfta-com/

http://www.bizclaims.com/2010/07/totalfta-com-totalfta-com-totalfta-net-ordered- product-will-not-ship-or-respond-internet/

http://www.gogloom.com/UICN/totalfta/

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4855
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/scammers/161807-totalfta-site-scam.html

there ya have it more complants about totalfta ... and I can find even more site that complain about them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
The way Nalin and Plymouth are trying to cover up
for them they could very well be part of this scam.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15096
Hook

I talk about your usual bashing on Nydas!

My opinion about totalfta look like yours!

If a doubt is there, don't send money!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4862
C/P

CURRENT UPTIME: 75 DAYS!
ORDER STATUS: All orders placed until October 13th have been shipped this morning, October 13th. Expect to receive by October 15th.

As you may very well already be aware, TOTAL FTA has been the only web site of its kind to pioneer the free viewing of satellite television transmissions successfully. Unlike our previous community, this new "private" community is only accessible to those who have been verified as paying members. This is to ensure that the integrity of our new custom software and encoding remains reliable.

The Nagra 3 Solution
Our new solution is a highly customized software and hardware combination that is only available through our new "private" underground community. It is compatible with all major brands and only requires that you own a computer and any type of internet connection. It is extremely simple and easy to use, and will automatically provide you with wide open access to all channels as you had previously enjoyed viewing with your receiver. Unlimited movies, sports, PPV channels and more will be at the tip of your fingers. You will also gain immediate access to our new underground discussion forums in which you'll be able to get support and interact with other satisfied users! All you need is a hardware dongle for each receiver you own, along with our membership and you'll be good to go!

One-Time Low Cost

Our package is available to you at a one time low cost of $200, or $300 if you'd like us to include a brand new Sonicview 360 Elite receiver as well. For each additional device you'd like to have access, it'll cost $100 more if ordered at the same time as your first device at standard pricing. Courrier shipping is included free of charge with all orders.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
Package A: Private Membership + Hardware Dongle - $200
Package B: Sonicview 360 Elite + Membership + Dongle - $300
Additional Dongles: $100 each (after first at above price)

STEP 1: Choose from one of the two packages listed above.

STEP 2: Go to Western Union's web site by clicking here and choose "send money transfer online from" and select your country. You will then be transferred to the online money transfer form, and you may have to register at this point. If an option, choose Money in Minutes or Instant transfer at this point.

STEP 3: When it asks, input the payment receiver's details as follows:

First Name: Daniel
Last Name: Malka
City: Hudson
State/Province: Quebec

STEP 4: Follow the prompts in order to complete payment and send money transfer to us. Optionally you might also want to call them to confirm that everything is completed successfully. If Western Union asks, please say you are purchasing "Baseball Cards" from a seller you know personally.

STEP 5: Once all is completed and confirmed, please send us an email to communitydon@gmail.com with the subject "COMPLETE ORDER" and be sure to specify your name, address, telephone number, email address and fta receiver model. Also make sure to include the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) of the payment. You will then receive an email back within 48 hours with your shipping details.

Alternatively, you may also call Western Union by telephone or visit any store front Western Union representative location in order to make payment. Unfortunately due to security issues we cannot accept any other payment methods at this time.

Thank you once again for your continuous loyal support! We appreciate you our members more than you can imagin

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4863
ALL BS

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15098
Doreen

This guy give nothing less that 4 different adress!

Look not too good!

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2210
Nice pic toothpic!!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4905
i sure hope that you NEVER B!TCH ABOUT BASHING PIX AGAIN from anyone here Nalin. You are just like them now.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19940
Doreen: We have a belief that your Karma - good and bad - may bear fruition any time; in this life or future lives.

Title of this thread:
WARNING, don't let it happen to YOU

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4906

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 15507
Total BS from this imposter muhammad imran!

Be warned!

Silver Member
Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 170
Plymouth why not report him to

http://satsc.ams.com/?page_id=664

if he is an imposter like you say no harm done
if he is not Dish Networks may give you a reward
for a key witness against total.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20059
Chevrolet should be reported for starting false accusations against Plymouth and me.

Chevrolet should be reported for starting false accusations against TotalFTA, a site from where he was thown out.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20072
No answer yet from Chevrolet

Username: Fta2011

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone, i registered now to this website to share what happened with TOTALFTA and me.

THEY ARE SCAMMERS, they will alwas reply to any of your emails in less than 24hours. When you send them the money, they won't reply anymore. They havent sent anything to me yet, and they never will.

The good news is that they fu**ed with the wrong guy.
I will make a police report and western union is very aware of this DAN MALKA guy, since i am not the only one who complained already about SCAMS for this receiver. So now they are stuck with two choices, either i get my money back, or i will pursuit them untill i find each and one of these scammers, even if it is going to cost me more than 200$

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20112
Johnny

You are just an idiot, who did not win the argument against Total FTA and you are now using another ID to make derogatory statments agains a site which has not harmed you anyway.
Go ahead and lodge your complaint to the police if you have been scammed. A police investigation will not cost you anything. There are also BBBs around (Better Business Bureaus) or some such body which will investigate your complaint as a civil complaint.
As far as this site is concerned, I do not have any authority. However, I do not beleive one word of your statment above and I will certainly take no further steps nor will I beleive youl.

Post Number: 2
You poor little bas*ard and idiot at the same time. I have no idea what your are talking about. But what you just did, is you prooved to me that you are indeed working with totalfta, after readin all the above posts of you.

I am just a random person who was googling "TOTALFTA SCAM", and i saw this thread, and I decided to post my experience. I don't know what user you are talking about. But if anything, you shoulld be banned on this site since you are defending a website that scams people. I have nothing to say, days will come, and will proove itselves.

For the mean time go sleep with your wife, and stop promoting scams. I would love to see your reaction when you get scammed as well.
this will be my last post on this site

Silver Member
Username: Chevrolet

Post Number: 205
I'm with you Johnny come lately
the end is near for this pusey ,
the Fun Bunch will bury his sticking azz.

Upload}

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20117
Johnny

What a farse. You just happened to come by to this site and see a thread where there is no heading suggesting TotalFta!
You think we are all fools here?

You are just an idiot, who did not win the argument against Total FTA and you are now using another ID to make derogatory statments agains a site which has not harmed you anyway.
Go ahead and lodge your complaint to the police if you have been scammed. A police investigation will not cost you anything. There are also BBBs around (Better Business Bureaus) or some such body which will investigate your complaint as a civil complaint.
As far as this site is concerned, I do not have any authority. However, I do not beleive one word of your statment above and I will certainly take no further steps nor will I beleive youl.

Post Number: 3
@nydas

1) Go screw yourself with TOTALFTA, make sure to use a cond*m, since they are as dirty as you are.

2)When did you start using the internet ? Haven't you heard of somthing called SEARCH ENGINES. perhaps google.com ? or .ca
3) You just prooved to evryone how dumb you are

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everyone here in this forum wondering what are these guys talking about, i found this thread by simply TYPING on google.com these magic words "TOTALFTA SCAM". or "TOTALFTA scaming", look for yourself, and look at alll the complaints.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20123
Johnny

I did Google this subject and did not find enough to be concerned about.
10 drops of water don't make an oceon, not do the even swell it.
YOU need to get your head examined.

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2235
YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL MISS NYDAZZ

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5155
he also needs to stop telling I can't post in this forum anymore .. Like he's my boss........................................................................... NOT!!!!!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 20127
I wonder wha happened to ftabins.net?

Post Number: 4
I wonder what is going to happen to TOTAL*TA.com

If i need to get my head examined, i think you need to see a shrink, since you beleive they are straight, and an optometrist to get your eyes examined, since you can't see the amount of complaints, and probably a math teacher to teach you how to count the complaints

Anyways your system or body is somehow disabled.

You have above 20 000 posts, how dare you, suporting a website that scams people, but again, you are most probably one of them

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5159
no Nalin is just a nut case that thrives for attention. He was banned from his own family in India. That's why he moved to Canada to become famous and to be all he can be. In this case, his goal in life is to be #1 poster of all Ecoustics. childish
Ignore him Johnny, he's not worth your time or efforts. He lives here posting rubbish day in and day out 24/7.

Post Number: 5
Ohh ok, nydas lives in canada?? Well now that explains everything.
TOTALF*A.com is based in quebec, and most probably in montreal.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5160
WOW.. well that explains Plymouth's involvement too then .. He lives in Quebec, Nalin in Toronto.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5161
you know come to think of it neither of those two nut heads posted much at all to day... Strange

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5168
Darnit ... i had a control tech here today trying to fix my internet connection, then had a dentist appointment. So I was off line for most of the day. Shoot I missed all the good stuff ....rats

Bronze Member
Username: Casual_the_voice

Post Number: 57
you know come to think of it neither of those two nut heads posted much at all to day... Strange

Doreen
They are waiting until things cool down
too much of the truth have been posted
with proof on them

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5172
i didn't get a chance to read it. Some new guy "bad boy" posted it again last night, I was going to read it, but got distracted and closed the page. the admin deleted it again before I could get back to it . BOY HE'S FAST @ DELETING THINGS.... LOL

It mush have been some really good info too.

Post Number: 6
TOTALF*A.com is based in MONTREAL, when i called western union to file a report, they told me the money was accepted in MONTREAL

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5175
i believe you Johnny

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 535
Reverse Ip Address To Web Sites Check 95.211.125.227
amount: 2

* adamlackman.com
* totalfta/com

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/658211.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/board-profile.pl?action=view_profile&prof ile=adamlackman-users

Post Number: 7
double post

Post Number: 9
check this out from his biography

QUOTE:
"By the age of 13 I had already made a ton of cash online and had learnt a lot of valuable information about online marketing and web site security. Using the skills I had began developing I got myself involved in the the grey market satellite television business. In 2005 DirecTV considered me to be the biggest satellite pirate in North America, taking me to court (and losing because I was a minor) a year later. Got out of that business with my shirt clean

Very clever pinging his IP address
Do you guys think he is behind this scam ?

Bronze Member
Username: Dish_tester

Post Number: 36

Username: Pllacha2

Post Number: 1
I also got ripped off by Total FTA for $200 + still no dongle for my Viewsat after several emails to communitydon@gmail.com
Also paid $100 for VIP in April and had access for only weeks until they started posting for IKS Dongle purchases.
Date of money transfer to Weastern Union }26/05/2010

Gold Member

Kawartha lak... Canada

Post Number: 5568
this a "total" scam

Silver Member
Username: Dj_lives

Post Number: 179
yes I agree
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums