TV, MONITOR, VCR, LAPTOP, PRINTER SCHEMATICS AND SERVICE MANUALS ON CDs

Username: Schematics

Post Number: 1
Over 4800 MONITOR, TV, VCD, LAPTOP, PRINTER schematics and service manuals on CDs,
including many utilities, tools and data for tech engineers. For more info write to
e-mail: schematics@siol.net
Visit http://www.wrs1.com/sheme/

Username: Hayden_gil

Post Number: 1
I have recently replaced the high voltage splitter in my Proscan rear projection TV model PS80690. I now need to readjust the convergance. Can someone tell me where to get the info for this or the service manual.

Unregistered guest
Hi
Please help me with a structure or illustration of how PAL ratio and image scanning in a television/camera works. A few theory notes gave me a litle light on the horizontal,even and odd line scaning process.

But I want to clearly see just a diagram demonstration. I got a tip in our lecture about 3:2 vertical and horizontal and black burst.

Is there any possibility that the moving of the spot on the phosphorescent surface can twist over the wrong path? If yes, what usually happens in the image? How to fix it or prevent it?

Please guys if there is anything you can show me I will really appreciate it because it is said to have a great impact on the assesment of recorderd vidio. I want to master it.

I am a TV Production student at NEMISA (National Electronic Multimedia Institute of South Africa)

Thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a National NV-J20 VCR the playback is only
Black and White there is no color picture for the color casette. I changed the color modes to NTSC and PAL but no use. Also the TV supports NTSC and PAL

Unregistered guest
I have an NVJ20 VCR, its cessatte tape is not properly being inserted and therefore it doesn't play the cessatte and it also turns on and off for itself

Unregistered guest
I have an older 27" memorex tv (8yrs.) with just a cable input connection. Im setting up a dvd player and using a rf modulator. How do I set the tv channel for video? I went through all the channels an can't find it.

Unregistered guest
hi

can anyone help with a schematic diagram for a dell 1528ls monitor. need to know the power transistor no and some ic nos.

raul - r4499@mail.yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
I dont know if this is the right place to go for this,but......I am looking for a schematic for an Emerson 25" tv,model- PC2556DA.I am having nothing but trouble finding one.All I really need is the part number for the horizontal hold resistor.Any help would be much appreciated,but I would really like to get ahold of the schematic as well in case there are more troubles with it.Thanks in advance

Unregistered guest
Have forgotten how to get into our Sanyo VCR
to programm/tune the channels
Model VX700

jlk,
Unregistered guest
Can some1 give me an idoits guide on how to plug my laptop into my plasma tv and watch a video

Unregistered guest
you people wont help with installition just give peson a 60 page book if instructions and wont answer your 1800 number

Unregistered guest
please I want some service manual for monitor like Samsung,LG,VIEW SONIC
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us