For XTRA WEST

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1857
oh my godddddddd ur amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg thanks so much for the JLC software..i just love it all the channels load sooo fast and it has all the channels i want thanksss tonsssssssss man ur the greatest thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Bronze Member
Username: Kashif786

Post Number: 64
Sat girl, kindly provide me little more details which sat you watching on which reciever and how, i have kbox and looking to watch also what you are watching.
Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12545
Kashif

Read this thread: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/616877.html

Xtra West give the site!

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1858
its a software download and watch tv;) its prettyy amazing;)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
yes i found it, Thanks plymouith. Can anybody confirm what indian and pakistani channels are up there please.

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1859
yes more than half are up im watching all paki channels few indians are not working but the main movie channels are working its really pretty good try it

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12546
Kashif

You are Welcome but you can thanked Xtra West who posted the link!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
satgirl, any pakistani channels on it like geo ary etc, i would appreciate your reply

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1860
YES KASHIF THERE IS GEO TV GEO NEWS ARY DIGITAL QTV LIVE CRICKET AND DUNYA CHANNEL 5 SAMAA AND MANY MANY MORE CHANNELS JUST TRY IT AND ULL SEE ALL U GOTTA DO IS DOWNLOAD IT..AND IT WILL INSTALL IN LIKE 1 MINUTE AND U GET A LIST OF COUNTRY'S TO CHOOSE ..JUST CLICK PAKISTAN;) AND THERE U GO..MORE THAN HALF WORK PRETTY GOOD GEO IS WORKING FOR ME AND SO IS ARY;)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
thanks Satgirl, Yes i have downloaded that seems preety good, we have to live with this until kbox issue the new file.
thanks again

Silver Member
Username: Xtrawest

Canada

Post Number: 340
welcome satgrl, my pleasure.. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us