LIVE TV ON INTERNET (SOFTWARE

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1853
Hey guys!

i had a qucik question i wanted to watch international channels on my internet. is the a satellite software sort of program that i can download to easily watch live tv? instead of visiting like all the streaming websites to watch live tv..i dont like those websites becuz they are too slow and they slow my computer;)...i was reading on the internet that their is this software u can download to watch international channels live for free;)..anyone know any sort of program..or any other easy solution will also do lots of help;) thanks lots

Silver Member
Username: Sam_patel

Post Number: 145
download Readon tv and tvuplayer u can get some interneationl channels , i hope this will help you.

here is link for Readon tv------------> softpedia.com/progDownload/Readon-Free-Internet-TV-and-Radio-Online-Download-107 573.html

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1854
hmm i wonder if it will give me pakistnai channels?

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1855
well i downloaded this READON TV software and it only basically has indian and pakistani nesw channels and like religious channels and probably one movie channel...well that really didnt help but still thanks...i wish there was something better that had ARY AND GEO AND EVERYTHING:-(

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12530
satgrl

idesitv.com is down, media hopper.com not work on all Pak stream then many sites that usualy provide those channels give appache server redirected or problem!

Something is wrong with those servers since other countries work but with a limited channels!

Silver Member
Username: Xtrawest

Canada

Post Number: 339
satgrl

Try JLC's Internet TV software. They offer bunch of pakistani channels including Geo and others..

http://www.jlc-software.com/?page=internet_tv.html

Gold Member

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1856
alright xtra west let me go try it i will get back to u guys on how its working for me;) wish me luck;)

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4534
Yo can watch any European or African games here:

Just make sure yo click Englic
http://www.iraqgoals.net/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us