Bronze Member
Username: Lauchie411

Inverness, Nova scotia Canada

Post Number: 93
what do you think about I-Link IS-8000

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17304
I-Link is pushing models 8000 and 9000. Unless you must spend the money for a particular reason, I would suggest that you stick with your current Ilink 210.
If you are thinking of going for Ilink because your receiver has stopped working, better look at CNX and/or sonicview or Sonysat, unless you live in Mexico.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3504
http://www.currentbins.com/ftafiles/

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 815
Court Orders Satellite TV Software Pirate to Pay $51 Million
January 11, 2010 - 9:10am.
Englewood, Colo. -
A federal court in Florida has ordered a man who posted software online that helps users illegally receive satellite TV programming from DISH Network (NASD: DISH) must pay $51 million in damages.

The summary judgment was lodged against Robert Ward; other parties to the damages award include DISH sister companies EchoStar (NASD: SATS) and NagraStar.

The companies said that the decision was significant because "the court held that the posting of pirate software constitutes a violation of the Federal Communications Act, and that statutory damages should be calculated based on how many individuals downloaded the pirate software."

Nalin,
"the court held that the posting of pirate software constitutes a violation of the Federal Communications Act, and that statutory damages should be calculated based on how many individuals downloaded the pirate software."

Bronze Member
Username: _fuglyb1tch

Post Number: 34
I don't know why you bother to bring something like this to Nalins attention last time I did she went on some senseless rant about how hte law has many intepretations, and some really crazy sh1t about when watching a DVD was the image actually coming from the DVD player or was it coming over the Airwaves.
Find it here...
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/609390.html
about 23-24 posts down...if you ever needed proof someone has a serious mental disorder just read that

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17420
I am not sure what you are trying to tell me.

I am not and have not been a mod at any site unlike LK aka justforhaha aka chumley aka thill.

I am told by YOU guys that Robert Ward owned or ran a web forum. I do not own or run a web forum.

I do not make any pirate or do "posting of pirate" software. The last software I wrote was about 12 years ago for a business project to build a web site.

Unlike LK, I do not live in Florida, or in the United States of America. American law does not apply to me. In England, the law that applies is English statuotory and common law. When giving judgment, the judge, usually at an Appeal level MAY cite judgments in the british commonwelath and may follow those if he/they want to. This is but rarely done. Only as a last resort he may look at a judgment in a very high level court in America. Most of the commonwealth countries have similar unwritten policy about use of common law.

The other question that arises out of all this is - why are you all here? Most of you are either well known for over 5-6 years and very heavily involved with the so called FTA and all its ramifications, and you are all posting in a site owned and operated from America.

Silver Member

Post Number: 816
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/466381.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17421
chumley aka LK aka justforhaha aka thill.

How many thousand times have YOU directed people to sites for downloading of software and helping them in the forum with their problems?

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 968
How many times have we had to hear you say that LK is only here to discredit people and not help them. Your totally fucked you idiot.}}

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17422
How ironic. The courts have repeatedly found that EchoStar has violated rules by illegally importing out-of-market signals and they paid no cash. they were supposedly banned from importing signals but dodged this by forming a subsidiary that did exactly that with no penalty.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17423
Esvaldo Chevez: Then why is she here?

On the one hand she keeps on attacking me about things I have

NOT done, such as being a mod, making BINs, posting BINs, etc etc.

At the same time she has done that thousands of times.

Can you explain the rationale instead of posting idiotic pictures?

Silver Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 171
Nalin Nyda...Chumley.How many thousand times have YOU directed people to sites for downloading of software and helping them in the forum with their problems?Chumley
Silver Member

Post Number: 816

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17424
Excuse me. Aggreing that somebody's work is able to do something. The URL you gave does not lead to anything now, so I can't even check what I was approving. If you have this material I was approving, please let me know.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17425
Mr. Sandman: Let Chumley reply. I have not kept tabs on you but you have also been involved very heavily in the same way as your buddy chumley aka justforhah's aka LK aka thill.

Silver Member

Post Number: 817
Nalin aka Shitforbrains....No, I never posted files on boxnet or rapidshare or any other sites....unlike yourself and Playmouth

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/410631.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17426
Chumley aka justforjhaha's aka LK:
What is the big deal? I saw three sites where the fiels were posted and repeated the instructions that the authors of the files had given. I never made those files. I did not post them at any of those sites.

YOU, big bully, were at that time the mod of a site and were posting everywhere in this forum all kinds of leads to go to those sites and pick the files up. And if anybody started directing anybody to another site you were pouncing on them.

I have never posted a file at any site for others to pick up and you have done that a thousand times!!! What kind of an idiot are you to come bashing me?
PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES AT OTHERS

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17430
Chumley

aka hustforhaha's

aka LK

aka thill

aka boston

and many other names

are all the same person.

That person lives in

Largo Key area of Florida.

Bronze Member
Username: Fuglyb1tch_

Post Number: 51
its ok chumley last week I was LK, just hang around the forums a while longer and someone else will take up the title

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3525
Nalin how many of us have you accused of being "LK"? Lets take a pole......

This isn't the first time you say someone is LK . Are you that paranoid or obsessed with LK because we can't be all "LK" . Boy what it must be like in you mind. (everyone is a clone of LK . )LOL

I have LKs real picture ... you want it for your desktop or maybe print it out and hang it above you bed.

You are one creepy little dude Nalin......You need help!!!!!

I am LK so Nalin tells me LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 4264
Doreen, Your sure the prettier version of LK

Nalin looks like a dirty old sock.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
@ doreen I haven't been here long and even I can relate to that post its ludicrous this person Nalin, seems to have this fear of some other person LK stalking them, and sabotaging their threads/posts etc... its almost like Nalin has Paranoid Schizophrenia, or some crazy obsession with this LK person

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3526
Nobody... its Nalin "STALKING LK"

As for being a paranoid schizophrenic ...I think he has more disorders as well ...Like I said YOU NEED HELP NALIN!

Check out the achieves and you'll see plenty of Nalins accusations to wards other members here of being LK. BTW Nalin claims to be an expert on someones mental state. ( was his job at the prison he worked at in the Toronto area) I think he forgot to look and analyze himself. He should do some soul searching as well.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3527
Greg

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
even that whole thing about being a psychologist it can't be true Nalin makes so many mistakes just in the use of psychological terminology. Just the other day Nalin accused me of having "Illusions of Grandeur"....anyone who has taken even the most basic psychology course knows the term is "delusions of grandeur". Its funny how someone who claims to be a psychologist, and have such a mastery of the english language could make such a blatantly obvious mistake.

A person who is is mentally ill...becomes DELUSIONAL....not illusional... anyway regardless I have decided I like it here, and will just ignore the posts that wack job makes.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3528
will just ignore the posts that wack job makes

NOW YOU'RE TALKEN.... TEEHEE

I nominate Nobody as part of the FUN BUNCH ....Will someone please second this to make it official?

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
Nobody,Doreen,"Contrary to what is often claimed, no biochemical, anatomical, or functional signs have been found that reliably distinguish the brains of, Nalin Nyda who is is mentally ill" .

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17456
Nobody,Doreen,"Contrary to what is often claimed, no biochemical, anatomical, or functional methods have been found that reliably separate the brains of the Sandman from the sand."

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 2003
..LK is gone from here except for a VERY rare post....LK was/is a simple man, just trying to help amd share some info...don't keep posting about him and makin him into something other than what he was, and lets stop the "shrine" thing with LK...he wouldn't like it, he's not that way...

NN...LK is not "nobody" nick here, who is obviously very knowledgeable and helpful here.... nor is he chumley, thill (who has never actually posted here..just some fool pretending to be him/her), or all these others ya think..ya should seek medical help for your paranoi and delusions...U aren't queen bee here., never was and never will be..NN yer just some old Haji sk*ank character here, most probably working for the man, gathering info against FTA and its users while and putting some sponsors cash into Ecoustics pockets, as well....

BTW...Robert Ward is a scumbag better known as "TDG" aka "velocity" and "the dss guy" who's a crack head and junkie.. and a rat who rolled on everybody...and forrner front man scammer for Pancrap and Viewsat...he's been in/out of jail many times for satellite and drug related arrests..hell, hmmmmm sounds almost like NN, at least the dropping a dime and being a rat part, and having the need for being the center of attention...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17459
"LK is gone from here except for a VERY rare post....LK was/is a simple man, just trying to help amd share some info..."
"and lets stop the "shrine" thing with LK...he wouldn't like it, he's not that way..."

Interesting that you, claiming to be justforhaha's actually know that LK was and is a simple man. Again, you say 'he's not that way' '" you actually know that!
Of course, if justforhaha's is just another nick of LK then you would know.

'nor is he chumley, thill' '" how do you know?

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you, justforhaha's aka LK should seek medical help for paranoid ideation. I have often said that to you.

'U aren't queen bee here' '" the only person who seems to be worried about it is you. I have not claimed to be nor wanted to be queen bee or any prominent person on this or any other forum. Unlike you, I know that being a mod may lead to more trouble for me.

'gathering info against FTA and its users' '" I have only gathered information about obnoxious and persistently abusive persons like you to defend myself any time.

'while and putting some sponsors cash into Ecoustics pockets' - My posts cannot put any cash into the Ecoustics revenue, because this is a free forum.

'Robert Ward is a scumbag better known as "TDG" aka "velocity" and "the dss guy" who's a crack head and junkie'. 'drug related arrests'
It is amazing, how much you know about this man. You both live in Florida, but still it would be difficult to imagine a chance encounter. It is more than likely that you two met at some point and even collaborated. The Dish people would be very interested to know that. You justforhaha's started posting here in that name only for the past 18 months, and soon after LK said she is retiring.

'hmmmmm sounds almost like NN' '" I am laughing, you stupid he/she person. Do you seriously believe that you can deceive people by accusing me? You are deluded, but it is in typical LK style.

Go and take a dive in Largo Key and stay under.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
nobody has "Illusions of Grandeur" and
I say he has "delusions of Grandeur"

Yeah I saw the way you edited your post after I called you on your BS...its ok next time I will just take a screenshot of your stupidities if I could actually be bothered its funny how basically no one cares what this user posts here.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3531
Nalin STFU ...You 're lying and you know it .. What?.... You think we all suffer from short term memory loss? We all know what you typed b4 editing your posts to make you sound/seem more intelligent. That doesn't make you smart. It just makes you look foolish. Especial after someone calls you on or corrects you.

You Nalin are the deluded one here

I wish the admins would open up their eyes and see you for what you really are and finally close your membership here for good.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3532
oh and as for knowing LK .... I do quite well as a matter of fact and LK doesn't like being put on a shrine, thats something you Nalin want here for yourself to be "#1HELPER"

You have done nothing but run to the admins complaining and crying I/2 of your post counts are to the admins the other half are talking and bringing up LK . You're not only delusional and obsessed with LK but you have compulsive behavioral problems as well. Not to meantion you also suffer from Psychological addiction the repeated use of substances or behaviors despite clear evidence and Obsessive--compulsive disorder -- obsessive, distressing, intrusive thoughts and related compulsions which attempt to neutralize the obsessions.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3533
you couldn't handle what I do best even on your best days LOL.. FOOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
plymouth i have nothing against you I was just yanking your frank. Because of some of the comments you made concerning the 404 error on some site you were trying ot reach, but in general you certainly stand head and shoulders above Nalin...

Speaking of Nalin... how did i go from being LK, to knowing LK..

Oh well if I stay around long enough I will either end up being LK again...or an enemy of LK or who knows in his muddled little mind

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3536
C/P from my email ( b4 plymouth deleted this post)

Plymouth
Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12307
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 02:32 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are not able to discard my name in this dispute!

Nobody and Doreen, I talk about both you!
-------------------------------------------------
well Plymouth I never did post about you in this thread so STFU....

BTW dicard means ...a person or thing that is cast out or rejected.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3537
I "DISCARD" Nalin!!!!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17468
nobody:
1. I did not say you were LK.
2. justforhaha's and chumley (nicks of LK) are trying to convince everybody that you two are not known to each other - that also is B.S.
3. They are trying to convince everybody that you are somebody and I am saying you are nobody.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17469
Sandman and Doreen:

I have never claimed that I know more than Plymouth or even as much as him in electronics.....period.
So shut up.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3538
Nalin where in this thread have I said anything about Plymouth other than his email post.

But if you really want my opinion on the matter of who knows more than who PLYMOUTH DOES KNOW MORE AND HE IS A NICER GUY THAN YOU!!!!!!!

SO YOU SHUT UP AND STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH B4 I SAY THEM

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
I have never claimed that I know more than Plymouth or even as much as him in electronics.....period.
So shut up.

I have never said you did.

Plymouth
Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec
I know much more then true Nalin in electronic

You the focking épinette stay in your ontario North. I come from Rouyn-Noranda I am very disappointed of your attitude
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us