Is new reciever Kbox "PANTHER" on its way?NALIN? SADA?

Bronze Member
Username: Kashif786

Post Number: 42
I have just seen in the product sextion of lbox team the addition of kbox "PANTHER".

Is thats why we are down on kbox? or any body knows more about this plz share.

I believe the best present for all kbox owners on this christmas will be to get their tv back ASAP.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 6571
kashif this product was advertised 2 yrs ago when kbox started their line of product, it has nothing to do with kbox being down etc,

ok Kashif think about this way if kbox discontine and support their newest model will people buy the new product from same team?

but again people are stupid...
i have mentioned so many times here and other site that don't buy nfusion product after they discontinue their nova support,
but who listen's to sada.. lol..

again one more time this panther thing is nothing to do with kbox being down, it has been on their website for long long time..

Bronze Member
Username: Kowarrior1980

Post Number: 41
agreed with sada. That KBox Panther box has been advertised on that site for a long time! The Kbox team would be daft to think anybody would jump on the Kbox Panther anyway. Who in their right mind would buy another product from the same incompetent distributor who are basically leaving their customers in the dark during the blackout?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Thanks sada to showed up first, was eagerly waiting to know about it.
and thats true never buy any new reciever of the same manufacturer who stopped support for the older models, upgrading is something else like from extreme to ultra for convienence.

But sada its very dissapointing that nothing comming out from kbox team in support even after 3 weeks. Actually its bad for this satellite industry also because people can/are start loosing confidence on this.

Lets be hopefull to have tv back soon.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6572
kashif we are on same boat,
i think what's happening is that dn is studying particular system, brand name kbox, nfusion.. and checking and implementing ecms
remember in back dn use to target viewsat, because it got more popularity, they are truly checking ur patience,

the best thing to do is have to back up plan, get some kin d of sub and share with some freinds, get least amount of channel and use fta rec as some kind of free to watch or once channels comes back use it back , but don't discontiune the sub, as this mouse and cat game will continue,....

Trust me Kashif next system that will down is cnx nano2 there is reason they are not doing anything, once dn see that enough people are buying it, they will slowly implement some kind of ecm, and then will be done,
so slowly they are killing the fta manafactures,..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
I agree with you, Kindly let me know about sub sharing whats that, what do I need to buy etc
Thanks in Advance

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3188
sub sharing is not free, but it is something that you can get cheap,by sharing the cost
here is what happens,you get a group of friends or family ,i think it is up to 6
one of you subscribes to dn and then gets extra receivers,which the rest of you can use.when the bill comes you share it evenly.you need to make sure that the people sharing the receivers should not leave their units hooked up to telephone line

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Thanks for your reply African, what do you mean of not hooking up with telephone line? Kindly explain also does DN also needs to be hooked up with internet also, and how many recievers one could get on subscription on DN.

Thanks in Advance

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3189
if you hook up a receiver to a phone line which is not in the same home as the subscriber,then dn can trace that receiver and cancel the subscription.dn does not need to be hooked up to internet,the dn receiver encrypts the signals.I am not sure but you can have up to 6 receivers per subscription

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17209
For subsharing information, click here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6573
kashif,,sub sharing as mentioned by africanbit is not free,
it work like this in simple,
lets say u live in canada
u call telus/ bell to get sattelite tv, u can't get dn rec if u live in canada.

u order more than 1 rec, 2 or three depending on how many freinds u have,
u can order i think maximum of 4 rec ask them u need other rec for ur rooms,, in the house, ur one rec need to be plugged with phone line, ( that ain't necessary too).. others don't ...

it works same way as fta rec, the good thing is u are getting legal subcription, same guys who put ecm on ur rec, but these are their rec and they catch new codes through sattelite,
so sattelite u already have , if u live in U>S , then 118.8,119,110
if canada u need to point it towards 82, 91 degree west

so basically u get only one package, the other rec must not plugged in to phone lines,
a good package cost around $ 80 for example with bell if u have 3 freinds that cost around $25 avg...

so its way cheaper , get something with no contract, rent a rec,
u can always change the plan, if channels start working, just keep basic package,
don't give up fta , when channels comes back watch them
but don't discontinue ur sub,
for example lets say all the channels come back for ur fta rec,
then get only sub for basic package which is about $30/ mth,
that with three freinds is $10, so u won't mind paying $ 10, u will have safe in mind, u won't have to worry about staring at blank tv,..

was talking with telus which is exactly as bell tv, and they said installation is free,which is also good deal,
------ got one bell rec from freind, and , so if this bell works fine .. can only pay $ 20 to freind and will get bev channels along with indo/pak / cbn (cricket ) channel, will keep this .. as - don't mind paying $ 20/ mth and have peace in mind and have something to watch,
i am sure u can find few freinds locally and then share the bill.
for example bell rec, u can get it on kijji, for$ 80/ or rent it for $ 5...

i hope this solves all ur question..
we are subcribers but we are still pirates, lol
read the thread below

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/608340.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us