N3 news C/P-True or not, this makes more sense

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 562
answer from cyphris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

came across this on another site... the original post was from an mod/admin @ another site..

attached is the screen shot..

dont shoot the messenger only passing along what i found

message dated 10/23/09 5:28

(cyphris's message)

"To comment on the rumors of VS releasing any Fix recently that has been stated on many sites is that the VS Coding Team or myself has never given any date or even any info to any Admins or Mods of such info on VS release timeline. The last Update I gave with regards to other rumors and the progress of VS status on N3 still stands and is unchanged. When A fix is ready and stable enough for release it will simply be released without any warning or as some like to call it hype.

There is however other things that will be seen in regards to N3 in the near future which do not involve the VS Coding Team as even Plastic Coders have made much progress. Till then use alternate methods as you see fit best for you to get your beloved TV."

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11412
Jojogun

This false news is BS and a thread was started on it:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/599096.html

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 781
You gobbled up that news the other day!!

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 116
I can not believe you are falling for this false Cyphris Jojogun...this is pure BS we have to keep our eyes open...

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 563
Well, that bs made more sense than the rest of the bs floating around. At least it said when a fix is ready it will be released without all the 'release date' hype. The hype that damn near everybody believes. I am on record saying that the last bs 22nd date was just that ....bs. but damn near everybody fell for it. even you.........

Silver Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 682
Plymouth ----I had not commented on many Vs rumor, but this time because my source says that this one is the good

Always same sh1t by always the same two Morons!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us