Cyphris Speaks 10/23/09

Username: Las

Post Number: 10
C/P
From FTAxxxALL.
To comment on the rumors of VS releasing any Fix recently that has been stated on many sites is that the VS Coding Team or myself has never given any date or even any info to any Admins or Mods of such info on VS release timeline. The last Update I gave with regards to other rumors and the progress of VS status on N3 still stands and is unchanged. When A fix is ready and stable enough for release it will simply be released without any warning or as some like to call it hype.

There is however other things that will be seen in regards to N3 in the near future which do not involve the VS Coding Team as even Plastic Coders have made much progress. Till then use alternate methods as you see fit best for you to get your beloved TV

Bronze Member
Username: Kirok

Hooterville, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 24
Nice try. As much as I'm pissed off at VS at the moment, I know that Cyphris is not stupid enough to release a post now. He would have corrected the Oct 22 announcement once it came out. Please delete this thread.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
It is real he only post to Fta Hq and FTAFORALL

http://www.ftaforall.info/forums/showthread.php?t=84009&page=8

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
I don't believe that its the real Cyphris......but if it is he can blow me! If he is smug enough to say how he has not changed his position from his last post...bla bla bla....instead of reassuring the VS faithful with that same attitude for the past week....then he is of no use at all.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 11411
Pure BS!

A ftabins moderator started a thread and C/P it again from ecoustics, the false news growth on every sites.

So this is pure BS!

Silver Member
Username: Addtemp

Post Number: 252
Put on the Shades Ha ha ha .. that was almost a year ago ...

Bronze Member
Username: Doa

Post Number: 93
Looks like yet another membership drive is in progress.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
This is legit check out the other post by Cyphris on that site.
10-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Cyphris
Welcomed Guest Join Date: Jan 2007

Bronze Member
Username: Bowgator

Post Number: 47
Who is Cyphris anyway I have never heard of him before a couple of months ago?

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3227
just a spokesperson for vs.

Silver Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 115
I agree with Joe and you Luis go far away and come back with real news...

Bronze Member
Username: Bowgator

Post Number: 48
dantetn
If this Cyphris guy was really working with VS why wouldn't he come out befor the 22 prediction Bin? Why did he wait till the 23 to make a statement? I just sounds or seems like the guy is just like the rest of us, waiting. Just a thought..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
He is the proclaimed spokesperson for Viewsat. He was actually pretty reliable up until today, but to wait....let everyone expect an Oct 22 fix.... and then come out of hiding with a vague bs post like he did.....he has shown that he is nothing.

Silver Member
Username: Fatback

Post Number: 107
why doesnt someone just tell us the TRUTH so we will know and not keep lookin forward to sum b/s!!! i dont know about yall but im tired of havin smoke blowed up my a**, my money is as good as what they are payin the coders so they can at least tell us the truth!!! and yes i do have a freakin sub and NO, i dont have the money rite now to spend on a new iks system. i am sure that with the economy the way it is that there are several more people out there like me!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Whelland

Post Number: 25
It was either foolish or sadistic to post the date...

But then again, they hold all the power... They get to make the rules... What's the worst that can happen... People get "mad" at them... Or people feel "sad"... or "dissapointed"... (GROW UP)...

As B.B.King would sing..
"They've paid the costs to be the Boss"...

So I guess everybody just has to wait until it appears (if ever)...

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 583
No Coder, No manufacturer no one in the inner sanctum is going to give a date for a release of any "fix".
If and when a "fix" does come it will be posted and fly thru the FTA world like wildfire, but remember just because one system has a "fix" does not mean your unit will have one, everyone seems to think that "wow VS is going to release a "fix" on X day, even if it were true do you have a VS?
If not your still in the dark!!!
coders will be selling the info and your units coder will either have to now figure out the code or $$, so think about it it's going to take time folks!!
And if history repeats it self the cards will be first anyway!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us