Question about computer

Bronze Member
Username: Dusty1980

Post Number: 34
sorry for asking question here but no one go to computer board.......i have a emachine the cd/dvd rom will not read disks is there any where to download drivers for that???and ialso have a compaq could i just switch the cd roms out would that work???? thank you

Silver Member
Username: Sump

East coast USA

Post Number: 218
go to emachine web site make sure you have the LASTEST bios for your computer with what ever software u are using ..

also then check for updated drivers

Silver Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 208
windows should find a driver for your cd/dvd burner. Did you add this cd recently? Were you able to use it before? Do you have XP or Vista?

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 648
Interesting... there were replies from persons to that post last night but they disappeared !!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16077
They have not disappeared. He has two threads going.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/590462.html

Bronze Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 40
Nalin Nyda you are like a Hawk.

I bet your computer is open on ecoustics.com
24/7

Like they all have said, you must be a woman.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3443
She is a woman Shadow just like you.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 16081
I am not a hawk. I am alert to threads where I have posted. I had posted in th eoriginal thread and was surprised not to see my post. I was also waiting to get an answer to my questions, so was concerned that i did not see any answer. The rest is common sense, which is something you do not seem to have. Hate and envy are not going to get you anywhere.

Bronze Member
Username: Dusty1980

Post Number: 35
thank 4 the help....i got windows xp i went ahead and to the old cd rom out of my old computerthat worked and put it in my new puter and i didn't have to install nothing it just picked it right up ...so thank again ....and since this has nothing to do with fta if someone knows how to deleat this thread it will be fine
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us