My HU card is in yhr Mikobu III and it tells me to insert card

I have a MIkobuIII , and then using extremeHU3.5a when I try to clean the card I received a message that says please insert card!?

At the bottom . it tells me COM 3 ready and device detected? I have reinserted this card at least 20 times and still get the same response

Is there anyone who can help me . please please please

DNKS
Unregistered guest
Even though this post is an old one I thought I'd respond to it for any future lookers.

The issue you are having is due to not inserting your card properly in the card slot of the loader. You must insert the card with the chip facing upwards.....or towards the sky. This will solve your issue.

DNKS
CodeHacks.com

Username: Jasonofjwc

Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Post Number: 1
i have a t911 loader which was working fine when i recieved it.while unlooping HU card, message appeared and said insert card into loader. the card is in right,but i only get one message to insert the card no matter what i do.i'm pretty much confused and aggitated.can anyone help???

Anonymous

look under system in control panel and check to see that your com on your computer is the same as on programmer. if not then change it and this should fix the problem!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us