Jadoo

Silver Member
Username: Kaanwal

Ont Canada

Post Number: 148
Im willing to buy a Jadoo, I have a highspeed internet wth 60 GB usage per month and 10 MB /sec download speed, I wanna know if i watch tv thru jadoo whole day will it consume more than 60 GBs or wat? If someone have knowledge about this please let me know, thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10114
kanwal

No! you will not use all 60 gigs, but you power off when you not use it.

The picture is not very good and they experiment many freeze, I don't recommand it.

Many channels are available for free on many sites.

Bronze Member
Username: Pegg

Post Number: 97
Stay away from Jadoo. You will be disappointed. It is just streaming, which you can get better on your pc. If you're willing to spend on Jadoo, you better get kbox with hub.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5808
kanwal why not try some iks reciever like k1plus, sonicview,
they are up on indo/pak channels

Bronze Member
Username: Topy

Post Number: 86
Kanwal I think you should try Jadoo box, the biggest convenient with jadoo is you don't need any dish to install, 60gb is too much per month, you will not be billed for over 60gb, I think you have Rogers Express or Extreme which is good. The people who are claiming was effected by lite or ultra lite speed. which is 1mbps & 3mbps which is not jadoo's requirement, atleast 5mbps required to run smoothly, you have already 9+ mbps. other thing is to mention that you can carry this box anywhere & can use without dish, good for people who live in basement & apartment building with dish restriction. Picture quality is not that bad if you watch under 40inch tv but select box according to your tv crttv go with standard box & HD go with HD box, but keep in mind above 40inc even HD will not give excellant quality. I am enjoying both Kboxk1plus & jadoo, I never tried to compare each other happy with both because these days some of the channels gone from kbox pakistani channels & movie channels so atleast these problem is not with jadoo. good luck to choose right one for you.

Bronze Member
Username: Ego2

NT

Post Number: 38
JADON'T

Silver Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 368
Rk seems to be marketing agent for Jadoo. Becareful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2997
if you want to watch TV on your PC using the intenet.... download "TVU" ( its free just download the player ) or watch from the free site.

http://www.tvunetworks.com/

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2998
I use it to watch ABC, FOX, CBS and a few others

Silver Member
Username: Mshah2006

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 176
Kanwal,
I am using Jadoo for the last couple of months with Bell highspeed internet and have no problems. Yes occasionally ARY or one of the Geo will not show up but after few minutes, they come on again. Atleast I have one of GEO, HUM, Waqt, Dawn, QTV, and several Indian channels including Sony, Star One, Star Plus, B4U Music and B4U Movie working.

Silver Member
Username: Mshah2006

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 177
I have watched all Cricket matches on jadoo box and I did not have extra internet usage. For safety, I have increased my usage from 60GB to 100 by paying only 10 additional dollars.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
M. Shah,
How good is the quality when you compare it with regular TV?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15565
Veriso, owned by an Indian in California, is probably the company that supplies Jadoo hardware. You can read about the coming competition in desktop boxes for TV at:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/579150.html

Since Microsoft is getting into the act, there is probably money in it for Microsoft, and a new angle for Etrepreuners.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
Tamara your info is wrong, I am using not marketing, I think u didn't read properly, anyway I shared my experience with jadoo box. Thx
Kanwal add another option from Doreen ,,, still choice is yours.

Silver Member

Ont Canada

Post Number: 149
T hanks guys for all the suggestions, actually one of my cousin who lives in mississauga bought jadoo, he is using Acanac internet service wth unlimited usage and 5mbs speed, he said its perfect and as RK said its good for watching matches and pakistani channels especially news etc and Rk, I m using Cogeco internet service. I was not sure about that streaming and freezing problem b/c I read somewhere, from Doreen that its freezes a lot so Im making sure either its worth spending $275 or not. And Sada I also wanna buy kbox, but my cousin strongly oppose buying kbox.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Why your cousin has opposed kbox?

If you want to buy jadoo, you may consider VuNow VN1000HD. It is much cheaper then jadoo, and it is hd-ready. The functions are same, and you'll get all channels that you're getting from Jadoo.
http://www.amazon.com/VuNow-VN1000HD-Definition-Wireless-Adaptor/dp/B001UHO7FG

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5816
i am not sure but for jadoo, u need to turn on laptop /computer all the time,
right now k1plus is down on pak channels , but they will be up soon
meisha comparing jadoobox with k1plus
i can assure u k1plus/pro is much better in terms
of stable picture
awesome pic quality
good support,/ pvr

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15572
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgSNPELT3Pk

See this video on Veriso VuNow VN1000HD

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15573
VuNow is cheaper but does it have the Indian channels Jadoo is offering?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
I think VuNow has some Indian channels, but not all. I am not sure which South Asian channels are on VuNow. The price is way cheaper than Jadoo, and both are from the same manufacturer.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15575
Jadoo charges about $100 more for equivalent hardware to Vunow. However, I do not know if on Vunow you can get all Indian channels that are available on Jadoo.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3001
http://www.engadgethd.com/tag/VuNow/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
It doesnt matter which high speed provider u have, If you have 5+mbps u will be good to go. Vunow doesn't have more Indo/pak channels, they have very few owkward indian channels which nobody wants to watch like doordarshan ,,, lol . Jadoo box doesnt need the computer to be on all the time, it should though connect to router all the time. The biggest advantage with Jadoo box is don't need dish to be install, channels not droped off frequent.
Choice is yours. by the way Acanac speed is not constant all the time, some time 5mbps gives less then 3 if u will check online through their web activity check, they have bad consistancy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
Cogeco cable service is reliable if u will get 5+mbps it will be 5mbps, thx

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15576
Acanac is a retailer of essentially a Bell service. In my area the speed is supposed to be maximum 4 mb, but in reality it is 3 mb. It is based on the fact that the further you are physically from the node the lower the speed, and when they installed Sympatico, they told me not to expect more than 3 mb.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15577
RK: Thanks again for your info about Vunow channels. It confirms what I have read - that Vunow concentrates on giving you the equipment, but it is the other partners who maky the channels available to you and Jadoo is one of them and gives more Indian channels at an approximate extra $100.
The advantage of Jadoo over Kbox is that you are getting perfectly legal viewing and you don't need Dishes.
Plus you get Doordarshan thrown in for free! Gosh! Doordarchan is not THAT bad, is it?

Silver Member

Ont Canada

Post Number: 150
Rk thanks for all the information, according to u'r informatiom I will not hve any problem as Ihve Cogeco and 10mbs, but as u said above that u, took 100 gb, wat Im concerned is will 60 GB will be enough for me to run the Tv whole day, as Plymouth and u, told before that 60 GB will be enough, but i still wanna make it confirm and sorry for asking again again.And lastly tell me from where sud i buy it. I live in windsor ont.

Silver Member
Username: Chumley

Post Number: 438
can i watch the lone ranger on jadoo, i really miss it ...it has tonto and he is indian , with all the indian shows maybe it show tonto too.

please where do i buy .. who do you want to make profit on the sale... please help

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15581
Chumley: Jadoo means magic. All Indians grow up practicing jadoo. You have seen those stereotyping of Indians playing with snakes, because we all know how to tame and control them.
So if you have the training as a snake charmer, you will have no difficulty in converting any channels to a viewable one under jadoo.
On the other hand, snakes should watch out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Kanwal: mention below is link for retailer, if u can come to toronto address is there, other wise u can order through net which will cost u shipping too.

http://www.jadootv.com/resellers/#canada

I am not using all day, but everyday & I am using kbox too together everyday but not all day & my used bendwith for the month only 17% of 60 gb, thats why we all are saying don't worry about bendwith. Now u have to decide something eather go for KBOX, Sonicview, Nfusion or Jadoo, take your decission & dont miss the TV,, lol ,, above mentioned link is for chameli too.

Silver Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 647
Hay, Chumley: did you see the movie when the Lone Ranger and Tonto were in India?
The Lone Ranger fell of his horse and a snake bit him right on the end of his dick.
The Lone Ranger told Tonto to go into town and get the Doctor.Tonto went to town and found the doctor, the doctor told Tonto that he had an emergency call but he will not be long.

He told Tonto to go back and cut where the snake had bitten the Lone Ranger and suck the poison out.

When Tonto got back the Lone Ranger ask where is the doctor ?what did the doctor say.
Kem Sabe him said you will die.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15589
Snake bite poisone kill if in blood stream. One of the oldest and very effective treatment is to cut there and suck out the poison and blood, because the swollowed poison does not kill.
To many here ignorance is a passport to exhibit their stupidity.

Silver Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 649
Nalin Nyda
If a Rattlesnake has bitten me at the end of my dick
are you saying that you would cut there and suck out the poison and blood

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3003
OMG!!!! Nalin can't you take a joke for what its worth ... must you put a damper on jokes to or didn't you get it?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15590
FTA TESTER: I would give a Bobbit knife to your wife to start the rescue and ask your GF to do the the rest of the rescue procedure because she would have more experience and need of you than your wife.
This is the long established American method for snakes.

Silver Member

Ont Canada

Post Number: 151
Thanks RK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us