NFUSION ..............new file posted....finally

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 5527
i will get back to you............after testing..
download it at
[link removed] enjoy

Username: Tj88

Post Number: 9
Sada, which non hd nfusion box do you recommend? Are any of the boxes not going to have this new file?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5528
tj88, right now file is for solaris model.
i am sure they will release for nova soon
right now wait before u rush to store,

Bronze Member
Username: Kart_57

South Florida

Post Number: 80
No Nova file out yet...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5529
patience ,patience,
it will be here soon,
u have waited long enough..
it will be here soon...

Bronze Member
Username: Opie

DEEP SOUTH

Post Number: 86
Solaris and nova use same files!

Username: Shikonesta

Post Number: 4
HEAVY TRAFFIC ON NFUSIONFORUM

Gold Member

Post Number: 5530
lol tell me about it DJ would be happy...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5531
guys........
[link removed]
www.dssrookie.com
www.ftabins.net
all have same info , and all are well reputation websites...

Bronze Member
Username: Taran420

Post Number: 85
I agree [link removed] is a very reputable site, thanks sada

Post Number: 5
NOVA USERS YOU ARE OUT OF THE GAME

c/p what is working right now on Dish

106 TVLND
108 LIFE
109 LMN
120 HIST
121 HISTI
122 SCIFI
125- PIRATE TV
127 OXYGN
128 WE
129 BRAVO
130AMC
131 IFC
132 TMC
136 FX
168 SPIKE
169 NOG/N
170 NICK
171 NICKW
172 DISE
173 DISW
174 TDIS
175 BOOM
213 NASA
216 C&T
240 INFO
262 ANGEL
280 FREE
298 FREE
329 TMC-W
330 TMCXW
341 ENCRW
342 EWSTN
343 EACTN
344 EMYST
345 EDRAM
346 ELOVE
347 EWAM

Gold Member

Post Number: 5534
taran u are always welcome,
shiko don't loose hope yet..
as posted by "supersta"r file for nova will be here soon,

Gold Member

Post Number: 5535
from officials.

I have 100% faith in SuperStar and the Pyros. Here's Why:

1. The Nova and Solaris are virtually the same box with the same processing horsepower. Technically, if a bin works for Solaris, it can be made to work for the Nova. The only differentiator is the authentication chip in the Solaris.

2. The Pyros have stated before that support would continue for the Nova - their word is gold for me.

3. If support were to be stopped for the Nova, SuperStar would have told us before the greatly anticipated wait began - he / they would not have left us Nova owners to wait all this time with baited breath, only to dash our hopes when the bins are released with a most unwelcomed surprise.

To sum up, there are no limitation that the Nova has that the Solaris doesn't. I'm sure they're just making a bin that accomodates the authentication chip-less Nova. I would be horrendously bad business wise to do such an unethical and selfish act on the Nova owners - the Pyros / SuperStar wouldn't do that to the people who initially bought into Nfusion. That would be suicide for their product base.

I have faith!

Bronze Member
Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 45
Sada

[link removed] is not nfusion official forum the real forum is [link removed] have same mind aperture than North Korean goverment.

The real and serious information for experimented user is DUMMYCHAT ;-)

Post Number: 6
Sada I know that if they left the Nova behind nobody will trust them and buy any of their products. But who knows what do they think.
Remember they said that when they used to have thousands Nova in stock.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5536
hiryoyama u think i don't know about it .
ask tj

Gold Member

Post Number: 5537
shiko look at this way they suffered a lot,
first there were clones that hit their sales,
then they were the first one to release bev nagra 3 channels but the event if u remember for some nfusion shop got busted held them back for releasing any bins..
but now file is here forhd and solaris
lets hope for nova too,

Gold Member

Post Number: 5538
c&p from ss
the goal is to have everything open expect PPV on dish.

this will be done as fast as they can.

as for the NOVA, the details will be posted later once a confirmation is received on the future updates.

Post Number: 7
Sada do u think SS will explain why the have decided not to support the Nova any more, or whay ?

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 911
Hopefully all the DN channels are up really soon.

Bronze Member
Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 46
Sada

I know that you know, i just tell don't make publicity for a narrow mind forum for stupid donation scientology like members.

I have tested Dummychat limit and they are very open to opinion that differ to their own, SS is a gentleman.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5541
yep u are right hiroyama,
shiko lets wait for what future holds for nova..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5542
latest fro ss
The details are not worked out and this was a surprise to all to have the solaris working but not the NOVA.

If the NOVA's support is confirmed to be discontinued, I am sure there will be a program or something where anyone that bought from an authorized dealer can get a rebate or some sort of upgrade.

Is it very important to buy from an authorized dealer as there are many clones out even with the solaris that is using a NOVA board inside.

I do understand it is really bad for someone to buy it within a few months and now have no more support.

The issues they are having is clones are going out of control and it is nfusion fault that this happened but I do not see any other alternative.

For those that have bought from an authorized dealer and have a receipt with the serial number and bought it within 1 year, I am sure you will get something going your way.

It is possible they can release a NOVA file but as of right now, I cannot answer that questions so we should take this day by day.

Bronze Member
Username: Nash04

Post Number: 80
Sada,

Any international channels working?

thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 5546
nash nfusion really dissapointed with me today...

not so far nash..

Bronze Member
Username: Nash04

Post Number: 81
What about BEV ATN channels which were gone in between? Are they back now? Channels...like ATN Z-TV and ATN -Star Plus

Gold Member

Post Number: 5558
nope no yet..nash,

Bronze Member
Username: Thetaffey

Post Number: 56
Guys
I had a chat with Matchstick
He keeps telling us
wait a couple days
Either a no or yes
move on and get a solaris
How much is a solaris btw
And internationals on DN shud be up soon
hope atn is back on bev
soon

Gold Member

Post Number: 5559
how do u know he is ms? molvi
did he use his nick?

Silver Member
Username: Rafiq128

Post Number: 201
Hi Sada, how you download file in the receiver, with wire or web Loader?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5560
bhatti, i hope u are reading from top..
i have nova.....
they didn't release any bin for nova and they are deciding to discontiue nova..
if u have phonenix u can use webloader to download the file

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
Thanks for reply sada, i tried to download file with web loader it didn't work I have nova and Phoenix both.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5564
did u try to do it using channel editor?

Silver Member

Post Number: 203
i don't know how to use channel editor, i never tried it, can you explain. thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 5565
ah bhatti i don't feel like helping any one regarding nf but u are close freind..
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 5567
C & P Nfusion Start's WAR With There Nova Clients.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nfusion Start's WAR With There Nova Clients.
A message to Nfusion Team and Superstar Dear Friends and members,

This afternoon the Nfusion team released files for Nuvenio hd, Solaris & Phoenix. I'm am very upset& surpised as you are to learn that they did not release a file your reactions are the same as mine. I have been a long supporter of Nfusion since the changes in ownership and leadership from the Nfusion team it hasn't been the same for a long time. I would like to express my appologies to you all I've had to much trust for Nfusion.

I was a Moderator at a previous Nfusion dominated forum many of you know me from that forum. I will not mention their name in all due respect to The admin "Mabs" at Fta Talk. I made my vowel and promise not to mention them. Back in the months of November there was a big arument between Digital and I. The argument was about "Clones" which I was against that idea from the begining. There was never such a thing as a Nova clone Digital himself post on all his dealer sites how to identify a clone by identifying it by the ac power cord
. Back then I spoke out against im and I accused him of frauding the endusers and consumers of Nfusion. I believed when they released the solaris & the Phoenix those recievers had a chip which they called the security chip which checks & authenticates it self by doing a self check. If your reciever was a 1st generation Nova when you loaded bin 150 it would perform the self check and you would get a failed message if you had a Nova and a ok indication if you had a Solaris or Phoenix. My point is their were never any clones it was all part of a money making scheme. Certain dealers did not get their cut in sales and by coming up with this "Clone" story they dominated the market. The Digital dealer posted that they were the Authorized dealer and if you bought it from any other store then you chances of getting a clone was more likely. This put the scare to every consumer and everyone began to buy from him...He had a Us online store & a canada online store and he destroyed the sales from any small mom and pops store. He offered consumers who had a Nova a trade in credit against a new Hd purchase. If you were interested in buying a Hd reciever he would take your nova and give you a 100$ credit towards a new purchase of a Nfusion Hd reciever. When you bought a new Hd reciever you would most likely need the 8psk card which probally costed less then 10$ to make. Not only the people who bought into that deal they would throw out 450$ for the hd reciever with the 100$ credit they pretty much got the card for free. So they made profits from selling the hd reciever and in return they got your orginal nova. With all of those Nova's they had my theory was that they remanufactured your Nova's put a new black jacket on it and called it a solaris. I thought the whole deal was a money making scheme and I still believe it til this day. But at least the only good thing I saw from having a Authorize store that at least they honored your warranty because if you bought from a stranger on Ebay then most likely when you had a problem you would be at the mercy of the manufacturer to get your reciever warranty or repaired. I never trusted Digital since his involvement with the clone story. He said that they will always support the Nova when I confronted him I said one day with that chip in the new solaris & phoenix they could stop support on the Nova and everyone who originally bought a 1st generation Nova would have to buy a new reciever either a solaris or phoenix.

Today they released the files like they promised but all of the post that Superstar made said nothing about Nova will not not be supported and if they intended not to support it anymore they should of been up front and honest to their consumers instead of misleading them. This in my opinion is a example of a practice of bad business. Your Nova's are currently working on Bev for now they can easily shut that down and what that would mean is that you will have to buy another Solaris or phoenix to replace the current Nova that you have. In return they will make more money and if that is the case this idea upsets me. I consider all of you my friends and family I am a end user and tester like yourself. I do not profit anything from supporting Nfusion.

I ask all of my friends and suggest you do not buy any more Nfusion recievers not because they lack support is because they lack leadership. If you want to sell a product you need to be honest to your consumers if you made a commitment to support a product then you should abide by your words. My mother always taught me ....my word is my bond.

Message directed to Nfusion Team:

You're actions today trully upsets me and all of my friends and family that I refered you to. I am totally embarassed and disgusted with your way of business. If your planning not tosupport Nova you should of been straight up instead of mis-leading the consumers and trapping them to make a few dollars in your pocket. You can have it but if you discontinue the support and really doubt any one will continue you to trust your brand. There are millions of consumers who have a Nova....for those millions of users to have to buy another reciever is ridiculous this whole scheme was hoax from the begining.

By the way if you're thinking offering the upgrade to all Nova users for a small price of 40$ or what so ever I would rather throw my money away then give it to you. I am disgusted and embarassed for my loyalty to Nfusion. Many of the members have followed me in believing and trusting Nfusion. Yes you have a wonderful product but you lack leadership and you lack trust. Since Nfusion changed hands it's been moving in the downhill direction and if you want to stay in business you need to be honest with your buyers and treat them as your friends and not taking advantage of their loyalty and respect. There will always be other fta recievers and I will never support a brand that does not honor their words....and promise.

If you have a Nova just wait and see if the Nfusion team releases a new file for the Nova. If they do not release a file do not buy another Nfusion reciever. If we continue to buy and support them they will continue to think in their minds we are at their Mercy. We don't need them they need us. We all worked hard for our hard earn money and we deserve to get what we were promised. If the Nfusion team announces that they will support the nova and offer a upgrade for a small price....don't fall in their hands and don't hand them another penny. Once you let them do it to you once they will do it again. Since they dropped support for Ipro and now they did this I guess history respeats itself.

Even if you don't have a Nova...were all family here if one of our members are taken advantage of then all of us are. We have to all stand together and teach them a lesson. We don't need them they need us. Their are other iks reciever brands not just Nfusion so you don't have to worry about that. Just dont continue to hand money to a brand that you cant trust. If they continue to do this we need to take a stand.

I appoligize to all of you for making misleading you to believe Nfusion was the brand to trust. Your friend ship and trust means more to me then anything. If I have offended anyone I offer you my appology. I don't care if I am banned or zipped for making this comment. It's my opinion from my heart and to me it's worth speaking.

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
Thanks sada i will try it, Thanks once again, you are the best.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5569
u are welcome bhatti

Silver Member
Username: Sparky41701

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 140
very good post sada i gave donations every month to nfusion and like you recommended nfusion to all my friends now we are all in the dark i will never own another nfusion

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 240
Good Post Sada,that tells lot about Nfusion.

Silver Member
Username: Cali

Post Number: 133
Done with NFusion, there are too many other receivers out there to put up with this crap.

Thanks Sada.

Could someone recommend a good HD receiver considering the current environment?

Username: Baltec

Post Number: 9
it looks like my machine is a nova and i just bought it a couple of months ago with the promise it was n3 ready. if its not i'm bringing it back in spite of there no return policy and shoving it up their !## !

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 877
i always maintained NFUSION IS SH*IT!!

Remember u guys blasted me for that.. its Sh*ittiest box i have ever seen in support.. picture quality,, and user friendliness.. menu sucks!!

Guys i am not on this forum 24 X 7 but wat i say is always almost right!!

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 278
These guys are the same people who started IKS for Neo/Neusat, and left them in the dust for Nfusion... they are good coders but are also, good businessmen. Now Nova users have to buy Phoenix & Solaris boxes, just like Neosat users had to buy Novas... and they'll buy em', cause Nfusion has proven their sh1t works!

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 371
I would like to donate my nova to nfusion to use as their door stop. no use to me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5572
pannu i was the biggest fan of nfusion and the one bad decision they made it , destroyed their whole reputation.....
they still haven't announced anything official yet,
people yelling ,bycottting, will tell u that nfusion will be going to downhill like koolsat because of one bad decision..
i think they are still waiting for people's response

Bronze Member
Username: Jamesta

Post Number: 41
Sada how do I contact them to let them know that they will never receive another penny or referral by me. This is complete BS

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3057
Lucky guess pannu. Dont you love it when it goes your way. LOL

"Guys i am not on this forum 24 X 7 but wat i say is always almost right!!"

I think that might be going a little far.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5574
[link removed]

send them "bashing" email...
i did

Post Number: 10
to contact nfusion use this link and chose contact us on the web sitehttp://www.poweredbynfusion.com/magento/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i asked them what i was supposed to do with it if its not supported and they sent back this

Brad,
We strictly sell the Nfusion brand FTA receiver for their true
free-to-air usage only.

what the heck is that supposed to mean?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5576
this tells you all,
say no to nfusion......

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
I sent them an email stating that this is BS. Does this bin mean that they cracked N3

Silver Member

Post Number: 243
Clone users have bought ethernet card will be using it on their clone to upgrade to solaris and as another bad idea came about will probebly let solaris to same position as nova and may loose support soon.that is the dumbest thing they could have done. placing the security chip on the ethernet card.Now stay away from Nfusion.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
i just replied to them "if that's your attitude in this than no one will buy more of your product and will probably be dumping them on your front lawn" i doubt they'll care

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
this is the second time i have thrown money away on what was supposed to be the best. the last time i bought the dn box with the yellow card. cost $300 all together and in a month they looped the card with no passable fix. i through it out and bought pansat witch at least lasted a couple years although was a Paine with it down all the time. now Ive wasted money again for a couple months use. I'm hating this

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
they just contacted me back saying I'm taking this the wrong way and that hacking or hacking n3 is ill eagle and they only deal with true free to air. what ever true free to air is, i live in ont.. Canada where dn has no licensing and am allowed to receive it any way i can. what a pile of crap

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
does this mean though that they have carcked n3. If not then i am going to wait before buying a new box. Nfusion can lick my n_ts. Sada do you have any suggestions on what receiver to buy

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/576499.html
sada or anyone else knowledgeable
what do you think about this???? just asking

Gold Member

Post Number: 5577
brad all b.s to me...
its nothing more than money making scheme.
they knew about it from the beggening,
tell me about it ,,
teesat came across 3 yrs ago when nova got started,
they let it continue, they made an agreement with teesat that they will support their model..
they didn't do anything about it,
and now all of suden suns is not secure..
its so funny,people are not stupid now,
well u know what they say
they can fool you once but not twice..

Silver Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 166
sada, what's going on with nova. Did we loose all FTA and local ch now. Do you have a red light On on your box or it just me?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5579
illeon still working "ok" on bev...

Silver Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 167
What about dick? Please advise.

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1517
Jesus ileon You are starting to be annoying!

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
Difference between Nova and Solaris Ethernet Card .That board was 29.99, arround 9am, on Nfusiononline. check back arround 1230 pm, it was 79.99. to much price increase, in a couple hours.If they are so concerned about clone issue only they should not increase the price.Now its clear that they want to make money nothing else.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us