The end of nFusion Nova...

Bronze Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 33
C/P posts from SS from nFusion's official site:

the issue is they can't yet separate the original nova's from the clone ones.

also, there is more to this than just a clone nova,

the nova security or lack of that opens other systems that needs to be shut which was all open until now.

other boxes such as superstar, tessat and many other boxes that you may have not heard up was getting thought this and could not be shut down till they limit the NOVA.

also, there may be other software that access the SUNS system and it gets complicated and cannot expose all the details but it comes down to the control of access which they have now with the Solaris and later models.

if they find a way, there will be a big celebration,

If not, I am sure I will be hated here but I will try to get you accurate info to you and I am not taking it personally.
--------------

A few minutes SS posted again with this:

they are doing there best to get a NOVA bin out,

They have other issues which is why they have to make sure only the real NOVA's can get in.

there a possibility it may be the end of the NOVA, you have to stay tuned.

Bronze Member
Username: Baltec

Post Number: 15
how do i know if i have a clone? it looked like a real nfusion box it came in and say's nfusion on the fron and looks just like the nova i saw on there website. however when i first turn it on it says looking for security device then no device found fail and then continued on. i had asked when i bought the machine two months ago and was told that it didn't mean anything it was looking for something else.

Bronze Member
Username: Opie

DEEP SOUTH

Post Number: 87
This is all BS! This is just a ploy by sleezeball Nfusion to sell more boxes.

I've been an Nfusion supporter for a long time, and I love my Nova and Nuvenio HD boxes, but this is just bad business practice.

Even Microsoft keeps supporting their products for one year after they're discontinued.

I for one will never support Nfusion products again!

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 373
Now we only need a big garbage bin from nfusion to pick up the nova garbage. out of sight, out of mind.

Silver Member
Username: Sparky41701

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 141
i have donated to nfusion for a long time now they cant support nove we need a adrress to send these boxes to with instructions were for them to place them and dont include lube

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 248
Guys today Nfusion board ethernet price is $130.Yesterday it was $30 .Its ridiculous.LOLLLLLLLLL.

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 449
Dealers have been told to stop selling that board.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us