HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Lubfr01

Post Number: 71
NALIN and All Other Gurus:

I have VSU with latest fix, I scanned all 61.5, 110, 119, 118.7 and I am not getting all the channels, I did not get all Desi (indo/pak) channels, those I got I am getting searching for signal message on. When I try to delete any chennel from the list my box freezes and I get nochan sginal on the box display window.
For 61.5 on disecq #4 I tried with both STD and OCS-DP, 11250, but got the same results.

I have DISH 500+ with 110 119 118.7. I have 129 lnb but it is not connected to diseq as I have another small dish for 61.5. So I have 119 110 118.7 61.5 going to 4x1 disecq in the same order.

I need to know how to get all my desi channels back to working?

If I use the same dish and settings on Pansat I get all the channels I want and in working condition but VSU is funky.

Do i need to flash VSU with factory bin and load pgm file? What steps are involved and where to get latest files.

On my Pansat which is converted from FLU I am still waiting for clear cut way to upload LZM, though I have converted it from PUFF to P.U.F.F. and waiting for 207 to be loaded but I am seeing alot of problems reported by different people. Waiting to see if someone test it and provide us with all the steps which should for sure resolve this mytery.....

Thanks all
FL.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14149
Fran: For VSU you have to load the factory BIN, then the latest and then scan with autoroll off.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14150
Converted pansat. If you have 103 PUFF. Boot, all need to do is to install PUFF_LZMA_207 BIN, and if necessary, rescan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
>>> all need to do is to install PUFF_LZMA_207 BIN

With BL 1.4 loader ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
I got the answer ...

Thanks Nalin, you are the greatest of all.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14151
Yes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
I would like to add this note for someone who might want to learn from my experience.
The other day when I loaded V103 P.U.F.F. and then loaded 206. After that I blind scanned all birds. While I was doing all that ECM hit us.
Today before loading 207 I saved my channels which I scanned in with 206 and saved them using CM.
After loading 207 I used CM to upload all those channels back onto my box and all of them are working fine and hence I saved my time.
Just my 2 cents for those who wants to benefit from this step.

Good night all.

Username: Abouelteem

Post Number: 9
Help Nalin
I have Dish 500 the very old one with the old LNB design to receive 110/119. I went away for a while and when i came back i get no signal sign. I have checked all the my hardware put new LNBs and wires yet there is no change. you kindly sent me the dish point directions and they are ok. do i need to by the new design LNBs or what? please advise. not I am using buff lazma 207 with new 103 boot and 61.5 is working perfect only 110 and 119 that i have problem with.
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 7175
Tam

List your antenna setting on 110/119

Post Number: 10
Hello Plymouth
I already did, it was working just fine before i went away for couple of months vaccation, i did not know what happened

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7182
Tam
That can be the capacitors on power supply board(Pansat), two 470 Mfd can blow and you will not have any signal.

The wind can misaligned your dish.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I have checked the direction and alignment and it was fine
how can i fix the capacitors on power supply board

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7185
Here is a thread on it:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/529737.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Thanks again plymouth
one more question, does these capacitors might affect only signals for 110/119? because I am having 61.5 working perfect on the same receiver

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7198
Tam
If 61.5 work, your capacitors are good, maybe you can try a new switch.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Dear Plymouth
I have checked the capicitors and they look fine, i have placed a new switch but still have the same problem
could it be the LNB went bad or the wiring?
if the LNB went bad what would be the best LNB model to buy the regular ones or switch to super dish?
Thanks

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7221
Tam
If one cable is bad, it will be between the LNB and the switch.
If the switch is indoor switch 2 cables on LNB and switch, if it outdoor try a new cable, switch the LNBs and check if it work.

If after all it not work the receiver or settings can be bad.

Try it first: delete all channels on 110/119 then do a autoscan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
the switch is indoor.
all channeles were deleted when i converted to lazma, i was able to find trasponderes to scan for 61.5 but for the 110/119 I got no signal on all transponderes.
will try to change cables this is the only thing that i did not do

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7239
Tam
Delete all channels on 110/119 then do a Blindscan and be sure that your port is right.
If it happen when you load a new file don't touch to hardware.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us