2700A no signal

Bronze Member
Username: Mohanri

Post Number: 12
I have pansat 2700A and downloaded new emu 2005-emu. when i tried with new bin I got picture and then it came with no signal, so i deleted all channels. When I try to do blind scan I get no signal on any of the satelites. Does any body else have teh same problem?. How to fix it. Any help is really appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 901
Next time you get "No Signal", WAIT for a few minutes and if it still doesn't come back, reboot with the switch at the back.

Have you reentered your correct antenna settings? Is your coax connected properly? Is ice on the dish a problem where you live?

Bronze Member
Username: Kewonsc

Post Number: 32
I've got the no signal thing this morning but mine was up and running fine last night,It is raining here and windy so could be weather causing it.I tried rebooting from back made no difference.I'm no help but at least you know your not the only one with this problem.Running 205 bin pansat 2700A

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 7070
mohan

It will be the capacitors in the power supply, open the receiver and check if the two 470 Mfd capacitor top is flat, if not replace it with higher voltage.

Bronze Member
Username: Speng

Post Number: 13
I get no signal on odd number TPs for satellite 110W. Help! FLU.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us