Stuck on "F" Recovery Kit

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13938
PUFF_205 Stuck on 'F' '" Full Recovery Kit.
If you are stuck on 'F', Use 'Stuck on_F.zip
All necessary files are included
Tested with Nikk PUFF_205

Alternative Stuck on 'F' link

Download and unzip into separate directory.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Username: Pat_bateman

Post Number: 8
Nalin, I have problems with sat 8.10 it will go black for hours and then, the no signal message comes up, then just like that it comes back, I want to know what could be the problem,,,, is it the bin or is it something else, by the way what is 22kh on the antenna setup for?
and once again thanks 4 the info.... You R the man...Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13950
Pat Bateman: Are other sats coming in without a problem?
Is there a diseqC switch in the system?
22KH is a type of switch used with certain DN LNBs, to separate out the signals.

Post Number: 9
Nalin, , but 7 is working fine, ecept for the current bin which is freezong a little 8. 10 will behave as i typed earlier, yes i have a multiswitch, pansats original one, should I activate the 22 khz function or not....?

Post Number: 10
ok , sorry 4 that, that came out the wrong way, haha! 7 is working fine but 8.10 will go black every 2 hrs and stay out for some hours then comes back, yes I have a multiswicht should I activate 22khz,, it´s pansats genuine...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13952
22KHz is a special switch in series from LNB to the receiver in certain DN systems. If you don't have the switch, activating it would make no difference. Here is some info on the switch - I can't remember the source of it.

<i>"Your receiver is capable of sending a 22kHz tone burst through the coax cable. The reason for this tone is to ether switch a universal Linear Lnb between it's high and low freq. or to control a switch that will accept a 22kHz tone.

The 22kHz switch has 2 inputs (#1-22kHz:-OFF) (#2 -22kHz:-On) and 1 output (to the receiver).
A 22kHz switch can be used to double the # of Lnb's you connect to your receiver.

For example if you have 1 Lnb connected straight to the receiver pointing at 110 and you want to add another Lnb pointed to 119, you could use a 22kHz switch. Connect the 110 Lnb to input #1 (22kHz:-OFF) and the 119 Lnb to input #2 (22kHz:-On). In the install menu you would use:

110 sat
Lnb Type: Standard
Lnb Freq: 11250
22kHz: OFF
Diseqc: None

119 sat
Lnb Type: Standard
Lnb Freq: 11250
22kHz: ON
Diseqc: None

This will also work if you are using a 4x1 Disqc switch connected to 4 Lnb's and want to add 4 more (8 Lnb's total). Connect the output of each Disqc switch to the input of the 22kHz switch. In the install menu you would use:

For the Disqc switch connected to input #1(22kHz:-OFF)
Sats(lnb's) 1-4
22kHz: OFF
Diseqc: 1,2,3,4

For the Disqc switch connected to input #2(22kHz:-ON)
Sats(lnb's) 5-8
22kHz: ON
Diseqc: 1,2,3,4"

In your case, I would suspect the DisEqC switch. These switches, when shorted or defective, show only port 1 connection. They are only about $5 to buy, and it would be worth replacing the switch.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RECEIVER OFF WHEN CONNECTING DISCONNECTING.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Nalin Once again, THANKS DUDE!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us