Pansat Junk!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 289
Would you people quit buying this junk. All you have to do is read in this forum to see that Pansat is what I say it is JUNK!!!!!. This product is not cheaper to purchase either so go buy yourself a good name brand product and quit screwing with Pansat.

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 230
What do you mean "You People"Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 290
I mean everybody including you and everyone who owns one.I do have a clone but it is packed in a box in the corner of my basement. It still works good to and I had very few probs with it when I did use it. If everyone would just put the new files in each time a new one came out you would have very little problems with any unit but noooooooo lets check out the menu options and thats when your problems begin.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 2398
I have a pansat 2700 and been using it since 2005 without any problems...I think I got enough tv out of the $150 I paid and am very happy with my choice Cheers!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 2399
X-87BL_090116_B75_V204_api_femu is working great, no freezing at all....

Link: www.future-fta.info

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13920
What people don't seem to understand that Team Blacklist is going one step further than most other receiver manufacturers, by creating a full EMU BIN. Any new software requires some time to mature. They came out first with a full EMU for the 3500 and now for the 2700. The real advantage will become apparent when they start deciphering N3. They would be way ahead of others with the knowledge gathered with the full EMU BINs.

Interestingly, the latest full EMU BIN 204 for 2700 is working fine. The problem is with the PUFF conversion BIN made by others from the original BL BIN. Even this problem will be solved by the time the next version comes out.

Bronze Member
Username: Fatback

Post Number: 64
my 2700 is freezin with the 204 bin.my friends viewsat isnt. hmmm-which one will i buy next time?????

Bronze Member
Username: Depalmaj

Wa. USA

Post Number: 82
no its not thats b75 stupid not B-80

Silver Member
Username: Jkmago

Post Number: 264
3 cheers for Team Blacklist

Just need two bins for PUFF

UKR Flash fix and Fwank 204

First run UKR Flashfix and wait for PUFF to appear and then switch off and switch on and hit write as soon as p appears and wait for On to appear,
do antenna setting and Blind scan

Cheers!

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 231
"YOU PEOPLE" Should have got rid of those boxes a long time ago!!Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us