Silver Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 126
Here is the 2nd link
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 127
Yes its 204, not 304. May b its one of the old file which is working great with no problem at all

Silver Member
Username: Det

Post Number: 104
and here is the third link for pansats and sonic views.
http://www.future-fta.info/index.php?stage=1

Silver Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 292
After uploadin puff 204 my receiver does not come to ON position and stays at F. Please advise what should I do.

Silver Member
Username: Jkmago

Post Number: 254
Same here, does not go to on and stays at F

Silver Member
Username: Yashmatharu

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 247
same with me. Is there any solution to it or should I go back to 203?

Bronze Member
Username: Stormyone072

Canada

Post Number: 61
same here, back to 203 version 2 and system works with freezing, sema we are all having same problem

Username: Cachien

Post Number: 1
don't cry

the sun will shine again

Username: Docmad

Titusville, Florida U.S.A

Background: The PUFF bins are nearing the upper limits of the memory capacity of the 2500 boxes. That means that boxes that have the couple of extra bits of memory available work ok with the new 204 Bin but most converted boxes get stuck on"F" simply because there's not enough memory available to run the processes.

A working solution: The best known way of clearing all the junk for the memory is to reconvert to PUFF. Therefore, after my box got stuck of "F" a couple of times, I ran the PUFF 1.0.1 conversion once again to clear the memory as best as I could and then reloaded the new 204PUFF Bin and the box rebooted all the way to "ON".

I then loaded my saved channel list using Channel Master and am back to watching TV.

Free TVers can wait for a new improved Bin if the want but you testers out there can get cracking and try this solution on your own boxes and report back on this thread if possible.

Good luck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
Can you explain what all needed to convert back to PUFF and what all files needs to be reloaded?

Thanks,

Bronze Member
Username: C_antoine2001

Post Number: 18
i don't mean to sound weird but, wear do i get this "puff 1.0.1" and can i load it with "bl updater 1.4"??

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13896
PUFF_204 for FLU/2500 Conversion to 2700
Full kits for Latest conversion BINs and other files - also for Revert to 2500

[link removed]

Download and unzip into separate directory.
This appears to be a full EMU version. Slightly changed instructions have been posted in the kit and also separately. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.
Please note, you may need to rescan

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13897
DO NOT LOAD LATEST 204

WOTHOUT DELETING ALL CHANNELS FIRST,

AND RESETTING.

Username: Littleladynred

I deleted all chanels then reset. Put on 204 and used chanel master. Worked fine for awhile then scrambled chanel. So I reset default key, works for a while then scrambled again. Reset default key. Good again and repeat, repeat.
Any Ideas????

Username: Abouelteem

Post Number: 4
Dear Nalin
The latest version have down loaded was buff 301
now do i need to delete all channels and then load the 204 version and scan channels again?
since i already have buff version( almost a year and half now do i need to install a newer version.
your help is higly appreciated
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 103
Just wanted to find out... How's the 204 for you guys? Still freezes here...

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
Tam, if you flash to the UKR 101 loader converter you can reload the 204 bin,it won't get stuck at F, it still freezes some, however.

Bronze Member
Username: Kaanwal

Ont Canada

Post Number: 44
Mine is working fine u just have to delete the channels or reset it, before downloading a new file(204), as of Nalin's directions.

Bronze Member
Username: Vs77

Post Number: 13
mine is freezing every 30 secs in a min? any idea what shld i do? i have a FLU PUFF with bin 204 on it?

Bronze Member
Username: Cricpower

Post Number: 61
found two new channels on echo3 today: NDTV and SAB

Silver Member

Post Number: 265
Just need two bins

UKR Flash fix and Fwank 204 PUFF

First run UKR Flashfix and wait for PUFF to appear and then switch off and switch on and hit write as soon as p appears and wait for On to appear,
do antenna setting and Blind scan

Cheers!

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
VS, mine does the same. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned the problem. Did you 101 it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
Just need two bins

UKR Flash fix and Fwank 204 PUFF and download from Nalin website

Switch off the receiver
open BL updater
Select UKR Flashfix and switch on receiver and hit write as soon as switch on and wait for Rolling PUFF to appear and when it stops at F then Switch off receiver
Open BL updater
select Bin Fwank 204
switch on receiver and as soon as you see P on receiver hit write
and when wait for On to appear on receiver

again switch off
connect with TV

Do Antenna setting

Do blind scann

all good

Enjoy TV

Cheers!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13924
201, 202 203 and 204 are full EMU BINs.
299, 300, 301 are NOT full EMU.

Channel master or saved channel list may only be used (with luck) directly from 299 list to 300 or 301 list, although I did have problems using a 299 list on to 301.
Also you may try using a 203V2 saved channel list on a 204 load. It may or may not give problems.

The best thing to do, and I have advised this often enough is for PUFF converted boxes:
1. Note down Antenna settings.
2. Delete all channels.
3. Do a system reset.
4. Do hardware reset (turn off and on from back switch)
5. Load PUFF_204 BIN.
6. Do hardware reset again.
7. Do User setup including time. Remember that even a wrong time might send the EPG searching.
8. Do ONE antenna setup. Do not use a user defined satellite.
9. Do hardware reset again.
10. Do one blind scan.
11. You WILL see TV at this stage.
12. Do hardware reset again.
13. Do other antenna setups.
14. Do other Blind Scan.
15. Do Favourites and Parental control.
16. Do hardware reset again.
17. SAVE THIS under Channel master for later use.
18. Watch TV using FAV and EPG instead of haphazardly scrolling though channels.

There may be too many hardware resets in the above, but remember they only take a minute at a time.
When the dust has settled and the full EMU BINs are more robust, you won't have to go through such an elaborate process.

Username: Ply_mouth

C&P 6070

Post Number: 9
I don't recommend Ftaprosupport.com...the owners have become greedy and are ONLY interested in selling PUBLIC files now...they are into it ONLY for the money now..and are slowly becoming a 100% Private site selling Public files..also their prices have almsot doubled since their start and the owners are increasing them almost daily...U get nothing at that site that any other doesn't offer for FREE!...EVERYTHING they have there can be received for FREE at any other site on the internet!..

Ftaprosupport.com has been reported as a SCAM site due to their lying ways and selling PUBLIC files..

BTW...szot is now at this much better site linked below, that has all the Files FREE and before Ftaprosupport.com...and better support!

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums2007updatednewurl/index.php

remove the * in the link above...copy/paste into your browser..and always get the files SOONER and for FREE

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums2007updatednewurl/index.php IS A 100% FREE SITE AND ALWAYS OPEN
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us