Which BIN - 2700A, Clones, Conversions, FLU?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13886
This only applies to Pansat 2700, Pansat 2500, and clones and also to Fortec Ultra

There is still a lot of confusion about which BIN to use for which 2700A, clone, conversion etc.
There are essentially four types of BINs and in most cases these BINs are NOT interchangeable. so Please be careful in choosing your BIN to match the receiver.

Genuine Pansat 2700
X-87BL_080915_B75_301_api.bin '" Latest, but has freezing
X-87BL_081215_B75_V203_api_femu.bin '" Older but less freezing
Do NOT use conversion BINs such as PUFF.

Clone Pansat 2700 manufactured as a 2700 clone
CloneSafe-B75-301-TiVo.bin '" Latest, but has freezing
Pansat-C_2700_203v1_Tivo_femu.bin '" Older but less freezing
Do NOT use on conversions. OK to use on genuine 2700.

2500/FLU Conversions: PUFF. Use any of the ones below
Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_301.zip '" Latest, but has freezing
Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_301_(Sw-21).bin '" Latest, but has freezing
Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_V203(V-2).bin '" Older but less freezing
Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_V203_SW-21(V-2).BIN '" Older but less freezing

These BINs have the word PUFF in the file name

2500/FLU Conversions: b75 Use any of the ones below but NONE recommended
They are currently made by Haddad.
haddad_300_B75.bin
haddad_301_B75.bin ???
I have not seen a Haddad B75_203 BIN
These BINs have the word b75 in the file name.
However DO NOT USE the BL_301 or the 301-TiVo or BL_301 or the 301-TiVo

Bronze Member
Username: Aryan

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 95
Thanx for useful info.

Bronze Member
Username: Manoj_rana

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 13
nalin bhai,
namskarrr!!anything for fortecultra lifetime?please.
manoj

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13894
PUFF_301 is causing big freeze ups and PUFF_203v2 was working very good, but has started freezing.

There is still nothing better than PUFF_203v2.

PUFF link

Alternative PUFF BINs.

Username: Raider911

Stockton, Ca San jaoquin

Post Number: 1
thanks for the info nalin your the man

Bronze Member
Username: Tj07

Post Number: 36
Hi Nalin,

How To findout my pansat is Genuine or not.

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Zeez

San Mateo, CA USA

Post Number: 46
Hi Nalin,
You've always been a faithful help to everyone since I remember. I've been away for 4 months and don't know the latest.
I have a 2500 to 2700 /FLU Conversion, I am not able to find any haddad files out there, can you please direct me to the latest file for the B75 FLU 2500 - 2700 conv. ?

Like always, you are the best ... thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13907
For Pansat 2500 or fakes this question is now redundant, because whether a clone or real they are all converted to 2700 workalike (usually PUFF) and used as such.

The question is relevant to 2700A/E and 3500SD fakes. The following information from Panarex is relevant.

Panarex stopped selling the 2700A model in May, 2006. The current Pansat model is the 2700A but is newly labeled 2700A(IR) on the product packaging. There are two distinguishing labels: one titled 2700A(IR) as well as a FCC label on the back panel of the receiver. Another change in the current, authentic 2700A(IR) product is the switch from a Pansat universal remote to a Pansat (IR) regular remote.

Panarex stopped selling the Pansat 3500S model in April, 2006. The current model we are selling is the Pansat 3500SD . The 3500SD model is essentially the same as the 3500S model except that it includes a 128Mb SD memory card.

Another feature of authentic Pansat models is located on the AC power cord. Near the prongs of the AC power cord plug head is an imprint of the manufacturer's name which is KJ-10W, Kuk Je Ton g Shin. All genuine Pansat units have this feature. cloned units have a variety of different labels on the AC power cord plug such as HBAB, AWIN, random numbering or a variety of other imprints.

On some fake Pansat receivers, the front LED display shows a large green dot (1/4 in diameter). Please note that there are discrepancies in imitation receivers: we have seen the green dot appear on some fake models' LED display screens but not on others. Authentic Pansat receivers never have a large green dot appear on the front LED display.

Bronze Member

San Mateo, CA USA

Post Number: 47
Hi Nalin,
You've always been a faithful help to everyone since I remember. I've been away for 4 months and don't know the latest.
I have a 2500 to 2700 /FLU Conversion, I am not able to find any haddad files out there, can you please direct me to the latest file for the B75 FLU 2500 - 2700 conv. ?

Also, should I convert to PUFF or they are all the same?

Like always, you are the best ... thanks

Silver Member
Username: Jkmago

Post Number: 256
Hi Nalin,

Can you please again explain how to do Jtag and reload PUFF boots na d Bins and what all is needed for PUFF.

Thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13909
Pansat jtag.
PUFF link

Bronze Member

San Mateo, CA USA

Post Number: 48
thanks

Silver Member
Username: Jkmago

Post Number: 259
Thanks Nalin

I am trying and will report. But if I have messed up everything how to restart everything again.

Thanks,

Thanks

Bronze Member

San Mateo, CA USA

Post Number: 49
Hi Nalin,

Would you mind answering my question (see above), please. I am still on B75 and did not convert to Puff

thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13911
zeez: There are no b75 conversion files with 204 version so far. There is very little support for b75 conversions, and I would urge you to convert to PUFF.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us