BAD HU CARD

MILO
HU CARD HAVE TRY EVERYTHING I KNOW BUT CAN'T UNLOOP THE CARD...... IT CAN'T LOCK ONTO ATR

HU CARD HAVE TRY EVERYTHING I KNOW BUT CAN'T UNLOOP THE CARD...... IT CAN'T LOCK ONTO ATR
if you caN help me please to try to get it to unloop that would be grateful
thank you,

Anonymous
Call 1-800 DIRECTV and they'd be glad to assist you in unlocking your card for you. There are a lot of great packages available ranging from $33.99 a month on up.

Anonymous
You need to get the script StarGlitch, it runs under WinExplorer 5.0. Most Hu sites have this available as a download. I have an HU card that can only be unlooped by StarGlitch. Sometimes you have to let the card run for several hours or over night to unloop, but it will do the job.

Don't listen to that dumb a_s! who posted that message that DirecTV would be glad to help you, they already make enough damn money, the greedy F___KS!

Bronze Member
Username: Cappuccino

Post Number: 12
this is where you want to get your BIN from
www.solectronite.com
longest lasting BIN I've ever seen..

RIco Suave
Unregistered guest
I have the same problem, and I can't use StarGlitch, I have mikobu III, StarGlitch only works with the other flash not m6.2

Bronze Member
Username: Bluez

Post Number: 41
win ex works with 6.2

Username: Gina

USA

Post Number: 1
another messaged from me mine says can't load boot mode was is that

Unregistered guest
when i tried to unloop mine or read/ write to it, it fails. Unlooping it says ATR locked, can I fix this somehow?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us