Update From Cyphris About VS & IKS Please Read

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2300
C/P

IKS is very dangerous and has all the proof for the providers needed to go after individuals. Remember the Letters Dave sent well... I will just say come the New Year all IKS users are in for a surprise and it is not a real cracked N3 either. All have been warned of the dangers of IKS so come 2009 better be prepared to face the downside of it all. VS Coders refuse to go with IKS as it is far too unsafe for the end user.

I agree with this post USE@OWNRISK

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2301
IKS is what is used to work NFusion Boxes that are hooked up via the ethernet line for auto updating. That sends out your IP address when updating. That's all the providers needs to go after individuals (end users)

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4402
doreen are u on ur periods again

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 271
Sada being a towel head, you would be interested in her condition. You feeling hungry?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2302
sad not to be rude like you are asking me "doreen are u on ur periods again" but do you know how an ethernet card works?

Nfusion FTA satellite receiver... because of its reliability when connected to the internet. Most receivers rely on bins and reprogramming keys time and time again, the Nova reprograms automatically.

It stays updated automatically via IKS (Internet Key Service) using the same internet connection as your home computer.
To understand what AKS/IKS is I must first explain a bit about how DVB works. DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) is a international standard used by many sattelite providers world wide. Its a system that uses Control Words which change every 15 seconds to decrypt video. Currently most FTA's use a card emulator which is a complicated peice of software that emulates the actual card to produce these code words. IKS takes the emulator out of the equation and uses a internet connection to hand off that task to a central server. This server typically uses a combination of software and the actual card to generate the codewords for you and returns the results. Given that a card is involved IKS systems rarely go down (and almost never have extended downtime).

All IKS systems have the same fundamental flaw - communication between your home and the central server can be logged - this exposes your personal identifying information in the event of legal action. Its sort of like the lawsuits against file sharers you've heard so much about.

The solution to this problem is to use a proxy or anonymizing service to protect your identity. AKS is just such a solution. AKS uses the TOR network - a free anonymizing service provided by the Electronic Freedom Foundation (EFF) .

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2303
please note the fallowing

"All IKS systems have the same fundamental flaw - communication between your home and the central server can be logged - this exposes your personal identifying information in the event of legal action"

Is this clear enough for you to understand now?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2304
The NFusion FAQ Guide

Q. Who are the coders for Nfusion?

A. It's coders are Matchstick and Matchbox ( the Pyro Twins). They have provided end-users with ability to watch TV ( IKS ) while other STB's are down. The IKS downtime has been remarkable since its introduction of only a few hours downtime on each provider( including Jan 6th Dish ECM's ) The unit itself is smart enough when connected via network to automatically check for new updates so end-users will always have the newest version running.
--------------------------------------------------

Q. How is it different than any other FTA box out there?

A. It is different from any other FTA box due to it's ability to obtain channels without a stand alone bin

Do I need an internet connection to use this STB?

A. Yes and No. Currently (at the time ) an internet connection is required to receive certain channels on the Nfusion due to the latest ECM. When a 'stand-alone' bin has been release, you will not have to utilize the IKS (internet key sharing) option

}--------------------------------------------------

Username: Neerj

Tehran

Post Number: 6
Obviously VS has no plans on hacking N3 any time soon

Username: Neerj

Tehran, Iran Towel head

Post Number: 7
At least not any time soon

Gold Member

Post Number: 4405
doreen which rec u own?

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 2275
Doreen
Gold Member it's buisnesss. viewsat will dsay bs to stop nfusion successe . nfusion will say we are safe. other will argue . and so onnnnnnnnnnnnn.

some poeple say well if we get cought we will say i dont know /i use router for my computer and telefone , some poeple may still my internet it's wirless.. with today technology it happen . ect.................

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2305
well i don't use an NFusion if thats what you really are asking... I use 3 other FTA receivers. one being a cw600p compatible for N3

Gold Member

Post Number: 2276
im not telling that u use nfusion . im stating that nfusion is the leading now.SINCE U R TALKING ABOUT IKS.
(cw600p compatible for N3 ) what the hell r u talking about who said ur box will be for n3. no one knows at this point what will work for N3.

Username: Babe_ruthless

Post Number: 3
IKS=FBI.It is not worth the hassle.Too much of a paper trail left behind.IKS=NFG.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3864
Cyphris knows nothing about VS in general
To make a statement like this

The biggest danger in using IKS is whoever is hosting the server
Cuz VU-tech got served the last thing they would want is to create a share sever

VU-tech is trying to survive the law suit against them
I always wondered who actually come out with PTA bins
It's clear to me the actual manufacturer is

IKS is a share server and it is a PTA
Biggest risk is upon who operate the server
Yo can't get arrested for sharing files
It's more like a civil issue
If yo ever get letters from any provider
Do not respond to it
Very little can be done with it as proof against yo
To go after 100,000 users can take them over 100 years in court
500 per hour by any legal team
Yo do the math and calculate in Millions of Dollars if not Billions

Best protection by providers against PTA is to secure their programs
And go after dealers that sell these devices and make a case on their profit
Going after users they just got be real stupid to even think about it

They can go after 10 or 20 to set example to show that they can do it and cause scare
But no way in hell they can go after 100,000 users bu any resources

I actually think IKS is coming to Dave in 2009
I wouldn't be afraid to use IKS for Dave or Charlie

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6553
Good Comment King!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2306
Well King in regards to your comment " Very little can be done with it as proof against yo"

I disagree... Once they have your IP address all they have to do is find out who your internet provider is. Then they will know your home address and send an officer to your home with a search warrant. Once they find the receiver (in use) they can and will charge you.

I don't know how it works in Amarica or other places in the world but in Canada the cost for all your legal fees is on you not dishnet or bev. If you loss and you will... you pay for all legal fees. Only if you win does the other in this case Dishnet or Bell pay for your legal fees etc...

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2307
so my piont is it cost Dishnet or Bell nothing.

I am assuming this is how its done. But don't qiote me on it. I could be wrong. I really dunno. But I wouldn't want to ever own an NFusion. like George H Ruth
posted "It is not worth the hassle."

Gold Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 1228
Doreen If you own nothing or never will Own anything of real value like a house or business IKS won't be a probem

Why some people on this forum think they are Fine to use
They have and never will have anything to loose

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1624
Upload

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2308
Paul I am a home own etc... I am not on welfare. People that are on some kind of government assistance have nothing to lose.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1229
Doreen I didn't mean you

Mainly ment people like Plymouth that live their lives here 24/7 you know those type of people own nothing have nothing and never will have nothing LOL

Upload

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6566
Hey a/s/s hole you search me again.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1625
...and hes buddys

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1230
yes plymouth i searched you again

Googled plymouth and this image came up

Upload

You have a Big Family of loosers

Silver Member
Username: King_of_rats

Post Number: 181
Upload

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6567
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2277
Paul
Gold Member
Username: Lol WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT PLYMOUTH HAS NOTHING . IS YOUR FUCKKKKING MOM WAS WORKING FOR HIM AND TOLD YOU SO . OR YOUR WHOREEEEE SISTER WAS CLEANING HIS HOUSE AND SAID SO . WHY EACH TIME WE HAVE A THREAD YOU COME WITH YOUR FUCKKKKKKKKING PICTURE AND COMMENTS TO RUIN IT. NONE OF YOUR FUCKKKKING BUISNESSS . YOU DONT WANNA BUY A RECEIVER DONT . AND NEVER MIND WHAT OTHERS WANT. FREAKINGGGGGG FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Gold Member

Post Number: 2278
Paul
Gold Member

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK YOU OWN . HOW THE FUCKKKKKKKK U KNOW THAT HE PLAYMOUTH SPEND 24/7 HERE . HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?
THAT MEANS YOU LIVE HERE TOO MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2310
ANYWAY........... back to the topic

I am only trying to warn people about getting busted

I am done now.... good night all

Cartier hers something to try ... ignore Paul's posts.... you'll sleep much better LOL

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1602
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/535970.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 4410
doreen's "period" are over
i hope u don't have "wetdreams"
see u next time doreen

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 148
I think Vs coders are have no clue about N3 and they are showing their frustrations by criticizing iks(Nufusion).

Gold Member

Post Number: 1231
fückoff Cartier you towelhead and take your capitals with you .

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2311
sada what's your problem? Where the h3ll do you get off talking about me that way. STFU

Silver Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 149
good post Doreen Upload

you are wasting your time with these losers.
You can't tell them what they don't want to hear.
An old saying time will tell who laughs last laughs best.

Btw could this kid be Obama? look at those ears.

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2312
Upload tester
i dunno about the pix could be who knows lol

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 668
King you posted the following earlier in this thread:

"IKS is a share server and it is a PTA
Biggest risk is upon who operate the server Yo can't get arrested for sharing files It's more like a civil issue If yo ever get letters from any provider Do not respond to it
Very little can be done with it as proof against yo To go after 100,000 users can take them over 100 years in court
500 per hour by any legal team
Yo do the math and calculate in Millions of Dollars if not Billions"

Tell that to all the people Dave went after a few years ago. All the individuals who got busted for using napster, and other peer to peer sharing sites. DN, like any large corporation probably has it's own legal staff, and it doesn't cost very much to bring a civil suit against an individual.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2314
One of friends son got a letter from the cable company they sub to. Her son downloaded a recorded video off of PPV some wrestling match. He downloaded it using Utorrent. In the letter its stated the time he downloaded it and where from. It also mentioned that it was property of Bell Expressvu and he has obtained an illegal copy of the video.
It went on about " you may not be aware of this".... bla bla bla.. It was just a warning at this time.

I don't know if this is true. I never seen the letter but it's possible it could happen.
Maybe they "bell expressvu" has put some kind of code embedded into the PPV sports broadcasts. Kinda like a virus perhaps. I dunno.

Bronze Member
Username: White_girl

Post Number: 49
A State Tooper pulled a car over for speeding and gave him a ticket.
The man ask the State Trooper why me
the rest were also speeding?
The State Trooper answer was I can only
go after one at a time.

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 203
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3867
Napster and PTA are 2 different animals Tony

Napster issue was a copy right infringement
How can yo possibly connect the 2 together?

If I get letters from DTV, DN or any provider demanding compensation they are going straight to my garbage can
If they call to collect my response will be come and get it or I'll be glad to settle in a civil court

Yo guys got many civil rights
Yo just don't get it
Don't get busted buying or selling after market devices and yo enjoy many civil rights

Gold Member

Post Number: 1626
Upload

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2315
well considering 2 of my neighbours got busted for pirating BEV. They didn't get a letter ... They both received a visit from the RCMPs with a warning ... You have 3 days to return the receivers card back to the original stated or get fined $3000 to $5000 dollars. Both of them only paid for the cheapest package. But some how BELL figured out they were receiving PPV etc... They got cought re-writing the cards, neither had an FTA receiver just BELL receiver.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1606
Either someone ratted on them...or wherever they purchased the Bev cards or programmer got busted, and gave up their names and addresses via shipping lists or whatever..there is NO other way!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6572
Doreen
Bev kill one of my receiver because i never plug it in telephone line, a month later i call service and the guy ask me for connect it in phone line what i do, he says all is ok but never reactive my receiver, i needed to buy another one. Until now that is Ok, but a friend says me that Bev do it sometimes and he offer me to recover this receiver and it work now but i had dumped Bev.

Note at this time i was a paid customer and never hack them, before i buy my first FTA box.

This company cost me a receiver for nothing.
Is it the good way to keep customer?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13601
Doreen is an Internet TROLL

and comes out with insane statements

now and then to scare people.

IGNORE DOREEN

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2316
HAHA.. I know the site they got the stuff from. It was a Canadian run site, but since then has been shut down. Maybe the site got busted and found them that way. I have never messed with Bell receivers. To scared of getting caught. I live in a very small community so if 2 neighbours get caught within the same year chances are I will too.... NO CABLE OUT HERE everyone has satellite to watch TV.

we see the bell trucks around here all the time.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2317
HEY Nalin Nyda Welcome back.....................................NOT!!! STFU..... I have a few questions for ya Nalin... Why don't you use your public box.net account anymore? Why has Plymouth taken over uploading bin fixes. Did you get busted for uploading pirated bin files or something?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6575
Doreen i do it only for show to a/ss hole Paul that i can give all files i want then he is no help here.

Nalin post it in his first post since he he come back.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/537162.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1630
Upload

Silver Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 575
King Fakeman

If I get letters from DTV, DN or any provider demanding compensation they are going straight to my garbage can

Knowing your little dumb phuckboi azz your would probably testify as a wittness for the procesecution in the case against your

I was TESTING for analog signals your HONOR

USING A DIGITAL LNB

YOU DUMB CHIT you have no idea how to those who really know what going on HOW moronic you really sound

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1799
Rather be a troll then a mole Nalin

Username: Babe_ruthless

Post Number: 4
I don't see the big deal(right now)about IKS.People are watching BEV but who cares because all the channels they see(last time I looked)are available to subscriber's minus all the legal bullshit.I'll say it again........IKS=NFG.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1631
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1802
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 670
King, you are an idiot. If a person uses IKS and the servers are compromised, and DN obtains every IP making a connection to the servers. You don't think they have enough proof that those persons have ILLEGALLY obtained their signal? I'm not talking about letters from DN, I am talking about civil suits and possible criminal suits against those stealing DN signals, because in reality that's what it is. You can't throw a civil suit in the garbage, or you'll face an automatic judgement for failing to appear before the judge.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13608
Tony Soprano:
You are illegally obtaining YOUR signals. Have YOU been prosecuted?

Silver Member

Post Number: 671
King, if you don't think DB can do what Dave did a few years ago, I have a bridge to sell ya!!! Found this on the net.

MEDIA ADVISORY
Oct. 8, 2003
End User Pays DIRECTV $20,000
to Settle Signal Theft Claims
Evidence Contradicts Defendant's Claim that Illegal Devices Were Used in a Legitimate Project
WHAT: On the eve of trial in federal court in Ohio, a defendant in a DIRECTV "end-user" signal theft case agreed to pay DIRECTV $20,000 as part of a settlement agreement.
In addition to the cash payment, the defendant is bound by a permanent injunction preventing his engaging in activities associated with signal piracy in the future and signed a "consent to judgment" in the amount of $225,000 to be entered against him if he violates the terms of the settlement agreement or the injunction.
WHEN: The settlement precluded the need for a trial in the case that was to begin Monday.
WHO: As part of the agreement, DIRECTV agreed not to publicly name the defendant in announcing the settlement.
From the time that DIRECTV identified the defendant as a purchaser of signal theft devices -- and even during his deposition under oath -- the defendant had steadfastly denied any involvement in satellite theft, saying he purchased the devices in question to use in a legitimate smart card project.
As part of its investigation, DIRECTV learned that the defendant had purchased more devices than was alleged in the complaint, that he had paid for a membership in a pirate Web site and that he had posted several messages in a pirate discussion forum. DIRECTV was able to retrieve the postings in the discussion forum by reviewing the content and records of the hundreds of pirate Web sites that DIRECTV has sued and shut down over the past several years.
More...
Defendant in Piracy Case Pays DIRECTV $20,000
Page 2
DIRECTV's investigation also uncovered that the defendant possessed a specific pirate software called "Extreme HU" and had exchanged e-mails discussing the use of the software with one of the individuals he was assisting in modifying DIRECTV access cards.
"The result in this case should serve as a warning to individuals who believe they can concoct a defense claiming that they had a legitimate reason for purchasing illegal access devices," said Rob Hall, senior vice president, Business Affairs and General Counsel, DIRECTV, Inc. "DIRECTV was able to uncover substantial evidence refuting this defendant's bogus claims and will not shy away from devoting the necessary resources to protecting its services."
The defendant's lawyer agreed to post a message on various Web sites devoted to discussions of DIRECTV's anti-piracy strategy describing his client's conduct and acknowledging that DIRECTV brought to bear considerable financial and investigative resources to uncover the facts that in the end proved his client had provided assistance to one or more persons to obtain unauthorized access to DIRECTV programming.
DIRECTV was prepared to prove at trial that the defendant had purchased from two Canadian web sites illegal devices and components that could be assembled into illegal devices. He was identified through business records obtained from Fulfillment Plus, a Santa Ana, Calif., business that was distributing pirate devices sold over the Internet.
###

Silver Member

Post Number: 672
Nalin,

You don't know what I do or don't do, so STFU B!TCH

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2318
Nalin, Sada and King think they are not guilty using illegal pirated files etc... I don't care what you guys think.

YOU ARE GUILTY JUST LIKE THE

REST OF US HERE ARE!!!!!

So all of you can stop pretending you're above the law and face the facts. One way or an other our time is coming.

BE WARNED AND AWARE Anything is possible.

Silver Member

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 272
Doreen, Don't you know that those three are above the law? They walk on water, especially the dot head.

Silver Member
Username: King_of_rats

Post Number: 182
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4417
doreen tell me what is the purpose of ur thread
to educate people?
or to scare people?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2279
Doreen
Gold Member

LISTEN BI*TCH . EACH TIME YOU WRITE SOMETHING IT'S STUPID. SHUT YOUR FUCKKKKING PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. DONT MINE YOUR BUISNESS. WHO GIVE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHO IS USING WHAT . YOU DONT EVEN HAVE IKS SO STFU.

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 348
So what your saying is if I scramble my IP through a chain of anonomous proxy servers I would be totaly safe

Gold Member

Post Number: 2280
AS U ALL KNOW THIS THE REEL DOREEN.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1807
Well thank god she don't look like you Cartier cause then she'd be scared to go outside.

Upload

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2320
sada are you scared or learning something? You tell me.

Semore Butts

Risks of using anonymous proxy servers
In using a proxy server (for example, anonymizing HTTP proxy), all data sent to the service being used (for example, HTTP server in a website) must pass through the proxy server before being sent to the service, mostly in unencrypted form. It is therefore possible, as has been demonstrated, for a malicious proxy server to record everything sent to the proxy: including unencrypted logins and passwords.

By chaining proxies which do not reveal data about the original requester, it is possible to obfuscate activities from the eyes of the user's destination. However, more traces will be left on the intermediate hops, which could be used or offered up to trace the user's activities. If the policies and administrators of these other proxies are unknown, the user may fall victim to a false sense of security just because those details are out of sight and mind.

The bottom line of this is to be wary when using proxy servers, and only use proxy servers of known integrity (e.g., the owner is known and trusted, has a clear privacy policy, etc.), and never use proxy servers of unknown integrity. If there is no choice but to use unknown proxy servers, do not pass any private information (unless it is properly encrypted) through the proxy.

An important fact is that even secure https (SSL) connections can not protect from a sniffing proxy. It has been demonstrated that the SSL handshake can be intercepted on the proxy. The browser will show a secure, encrypted connection but the proxy is able to read everything in clear text. When encrypting email traffic through a proxy, one more technique is frequently used to stop the encryption: The proxy intercepts the email servers response to the encryption (TLS, SSL) request and fakes a negative response. Almost all email clients use a default setting that uses cleartext transfer in such a case. Using a proxy is always dangerous if you do not own or trust it, keep this in mind. Even high anonymity and privacy services like Tor or Cloakfish can not protect from these risks. Whenever a proxy is used you are at risk that someone "in the middle" can read your data.

In what is more of an inconvenience than a risk, proxy users may find themselves being blocked from certain Web sites, as numerous forums and Web sites block IP addresses from proxies known to have spammed or trolled the site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_proxy#Anonymizing_proxy_server

http://www.proxyblind.org/anonymous-proxy-server.shtml

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2321
OH AND CARTIER " EACH TIME YOU WRITE SOMETHING IT'S STUPID" Eat your own words DUMB@SS ... It may seem stupid to you ONLY CUZ YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT. And that goes for sada as well. Why dont the both of you go back to school and learn something this time.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13609
Tony Soprano:

You are illegally obtaining YOUR signals.

Have YOU been prosecuted?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2323
NALIN:

YOU ARE ILLEGALLY DISTRIBUTING BIN FILES. HAVE YOU BEEN PROSECUTED YET?

Bronze Member
Username: Bazzoon

Post Number: 30
Doreen;
What is the difference between downloading the bin and downloading the keys? In either case, you are sending your IP address to the server which you download stuff from, in an unencrypted packets.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13612
Doreen, the Internet troll: Sorry to inform you - but I am not illegally distributing any files.
Try and bug somebody who does.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2324
You upload bins and info then post the links here for others to download a "FIX" with written instructions.

Just what the h3ll is that called? LEGAL?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13613
Doreen, the Internet troll: Sorry to inform you - but I am not illegally distributing any files.
Try and bug somebody who does.
I DO NOT upload BINs. I only post info that others have given about existence of BINs of different sorts, which in their opinion are good.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1808
Im phoning the cops on you right now Nalin so pick out a nice dress to wear in prison, something that opens in the back would be nice for Cartier.

Silver Member
Username: Sam_patel

Post Number: 102
hey doreen tara bap nuhu jai ppl nfusion use kareh to tareh ne use karvu hoy to kaine bejah lokoneh to use karva dey losser .........

Silver Member

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 154
Doreen,
Are you talking about the BOX or her Crab Box where she sends Newbies to load these LEGAL files and then try to rent them a Crab Box. She will also post that she has tested the files.

There is over 300 posts of hers in the Archive spamming the Crab Box, time and dated. Now since both of you live in Canada you can send her down the River any time you want.

Don't forget Plymouth, he has also help her with her BOX.???

Doreen, keep up the good work.

Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member

Post Number: 13597
Posted on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 08:15 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUFF_203 full EMU for FLU/2500 Conversion to 2700
Full kits for Latest conversion BINs and other files - also for Revert to 2500
PUFF_203 full EMU version

PUFF link
Alternative PUFF link
Alternative PUFF link
Alternative PUFF link
Alternative PUFF link

Gold Member

Post Number: 1610
DN employee "nalin" is back from vacation...bummer, she's back....already she's starting crap and posting people's personal info...

Notice how peaceful things were, when she "nalin" was gone...

Now honestly, any blind man can see that nalin is a DN mole here and here to start trouble only and kill FTA and also expose posters here in a negative manner to bolster her own ego, and attempt to discredit good honest posters....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13619
justforhaha's: Admission of your being blind is just a partial admission.
You should also admit properly here that you are "a blind woman"

Silver Member

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 276
Hey dot head nalin, is where you've been?

Villagers in tribal central India have allegedly beaten 50 women with sticks and cut off their hair after accusing them of witch craft.

A spiritual man told the villagers the assaults would protect them from evil spirits, police said.

The alleged attacks happened at a forest in a poor district of Chhattisgarh state, 250 miles from the capital Raipur.

While there are few killings in Chhattisgarh, more than 100 women are tortured, paraded naked or harassed in the state annually, officials said.

The state passed a Witch craft (Prevention) Act in 2005 to counter a rise in witch hunts.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13623
Mohamad Obama: The best think about Ecoustics is that you can easily find skunks like
Mohamad Obama, who EVERYBODY recognises as skunks.
It is good you are not a turkey, otherwise you would become somebody's dinner on Christmas day. They would also discover how bad tasting you are.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1809
Upload

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6592
Who open the asile door?

All idiot are out today!

All Lieutenant Kendall friend, bizarre

Silver Member

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 159
greg raf I thought Plymouth was your
friend?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2325
the only person i will respond to at this moment is sam patel

SAY WHAT? in plain english please

Gold Member

Post Number: 1611
and the shiit starts again...nalin and plymouth..the DN moles!

ya can't win against them, cause they are the mods too here..so fukkk em, let em have the site and then watch it fall apart and go dixie!...it would be the best thing for the newbies and anyone really interested in FTA..

do a trial run for the next 2 weeks, and don't post....but come in here and see how there's no posts except from them 2 and their other mods and aliases here...then the sponsors eventually will begin to back out, and so will Ecoustic's and DN's income here..

Silver Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 580
god your such a jealous Looooooser of this site... the sat section is only a small part of the site... after all this time U old dumbazz still dosn't understand this... this site get more hits in a day then you dss commie bull chit does in week...

what is so hard to understand about that...

No one cares if u and all the other old rejects from your cess pool leave...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2281
DOREEN YOU COPY AND PAST , YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU C/P. YOU ONLY OWN OLD PANSAT2500. AND NEVER MIND UR FUCKIIING BUISNESS WHAT POEPLE WANNA DOWNLOAD OR USE. LOT OF POEPLE HERE SOUND LIKE FUCKIIIING OLD RETARDED THAT HAVE NO LIFE. WHO CARES WHO IS USING WHAT .

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2326
LMAO Cartier Why not practice what you preach "MIND UR FUCKIIING BUISNESS'

BTW I own more receivers than you could afford not to mention I own my home. Can you say the same. HE/Cartier who lives in an apartment!

I remember our conversation on MSN. You had to "Go DOWN THE HALL TO A FRIENDS PLACE TO GET A DRINK."

SH!T... YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD YOUR OWN DRINKS AND YOU CALL ME A LOSER.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2283
WHO WOULD BELEIVE TA TA TA BLA BLA BLA. WHO COULD NOT AFFORD DRINK IN AMERICA.? WHAT THE FACK U TALKING ABOUT . IS IT YOU WHO WROTTE THIS OR YOUR 3RD GRADE DAUGHTER, THE ONE THAT YOU HAD AND YOU DONT KNOW THE FATHER .
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU HAVE A HOME? WOWWWWWWWWWWWW. THA'S THE LEAST YOU SHOULD DO IS BUYING A HOUSE .,

LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING .

HOUSE IN CANADA VERY PRETTY GREAT . THE PRICE IS : 300 000 DOLARS MAYBE LESS.

IN NEW YORK A STUDIO 500 FOOT SQ THE PRICE IS 600 000 DOLARS PLUS MAINTENANCE MOUNTHLY OF NO LESS THAN 1200 DOLLARS / . STFU POOR WHITE TRASH

Gold Member

Post Number: 1232
wow a flat in New york at $600,oo must be quite the show place

Do the homeless sleep outside your door in such a swanky place as that ?

maybe he means / week

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2327
"YOUR 3RD GRADE DAUGHTER, THE ONE THAT YOU HAD AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE FATHER.

You make me laugh Cartier. I didn't know 12 year olds are in the third grade... Is that the grade you where in for 6 years in a row?

As for the price of a home in Canada... THE STARTING PRICE ( as low as $300.000 and UP ) if you do your home work.

$1200.00 DOLLARS gets you a one bedroom apartment in Ontario. Not including hydro, water, etc.. Its more in other provinces. Oh and the places are way bigger than 500 FOOT SQ. That might be the size of my garage.... LMAO

Sh!T people on welfare get paid more than $1200.00 a months here in Canada.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1810

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2328
oh and Cartier I have been mortgage free for many years. I was smart and bought my first home when I was 22.

You are 43 now or close to that so you told me and you still live in an apartment?

SMIRK>>> SNICKER>>> ROLMAO
Upload

Cartier below after realizing he is a loser

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1234
He's 43 years old and can't find the cap button ... maybe a problem at birth ?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2329
or he yells all the time because no one listens to him. Cartier suffers with A.D.D.

Cartiers NEW YORK STUDIO 500 FOOT SQ Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1235
But But LOL that Place has a sun room / green house ..not sure if you figure it in square footage or not.. But But has to cost more than $600.oo a month

funny chit

Silver Member

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 280
Nalin writes: Mohamad Obama: The best think about Ecoustics is that you can easily find skunks like
Mohamad Obama, who EVERYBODY recognises as skunks.
It is good you are not a turkey, otherwise you would become somebody's dinner on Christmas day. They would also discover how bad tasting you are.

If you didn't have a taste of me last night, how would you know I tasted bad. You said I was better tasting than your wife and kids.

Won't they arrest you in Canada for tasting your kids?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2284
YOU POEPLE ARE REALLY FUCKED UP . DO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE?????????????????????????/ IF U OWN AN APPT YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY THE MAINTENANCE MOUNTHLY . IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MORTGAGE . 1200 IS THE CHEAPEST YOU CHEAP FUCKKKKK. YOU GOT IT . SO NEW YORK IS AWAY TOO EXPENSIVE THAN CANADA U FREAKINGGGGGGGGG FAGGGGGGGGGG PAUL AND SHEMALE DOREEN. IM NOT TALKING RENT YOU FUCKEEEEEEEEEEEER . THE RENT IN NYC IN MANHATTAN WHERE I LIVE START AT 3000 ( 3 THOUSAND DOLLARS ) A MOUNTH FOR A STUDIO.

GO GET A LIFE.

DOREEN HONESTLY YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READ ENGLISH . IT SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE . BUT YOU STILL STRAGLING TO UNDERSTAND.

TAKE SOME LESSON :
UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RENT. MORTGAGE AND MAINTENANCE.

PAUL AKA DOREEN IS 600 000.00 DOLARS NOT 600 DOLLARS. DO U UNDERSTAND POOR PIMP.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13627
cartier1: Do not lose your breath on Doreen. She is one of the multitude of women, who having left a husband, obtained his house, and has lived on welfare cheques every month. She pays a rent of of about $600 per month, or just the utility bills and the tax and lives on $1200 per month because of some child benefits.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2285
Doreen
Gold Member

Ontario
Canada

Post Number: 2327
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 05:53 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"YOUR 3RD GRADE DAUGHTER, THE ONE THAT YOU HAD AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE FATHER.

You make me laugh Cartier. I didn't know 12 year olds are in the third grade... Is that the grade you where in for 6 years in a row?

As for the price of a home in Canada... THE STARTING PRICE ( as low as $300.000 and UP ) if you do your home work.

$1200.00 DOLLARS gets you a one bedroom apartment in Ontario. Not including hydro, water, etc.. Its more in other provinces. Oh and the places are way bigger than 500 FOOT SQ. That might be the size of my garage.... LMAO

Sh!T people on welfare get paid more than $1200.00 a months here in Canada.

IDIOT IT'S 1200 DOLLARS A MOUNTH

MAINTENANCE IF U OWN A APPT. IM NOT

TALKING RENT BITCHHHHH.

WE DONT HAVE HOUSES LIKE THIS IN NY .

DOREEN IS THAT WHERE U LIVE.

DORREN DO U UNDERSTAND WHAT CITY MEANS?

}}

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2286
Major Intersection:
757 586 2nd Line, Mulmur
Barrie, Ontario, L0M 1M0
Property Profile
Property Type: Rural Residential
Property Style: 2 Storey
Bedroom(s): 7
Bathroom(s): 5
Kitchen(s):

Possession Date: March 04, 2006
Next Open House Date: n/a

General Information
Property Size: 4000 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 15 acres
Property Age: 15 years
Municipal Taxes: 5800
Maintenance Fees:

Upload

IT'S ADVERTISED FOR 750 THOUSAND DOLLARS

IN NEW LIKE THIS IT'S 4 MILLIONS DOLLARS . O STFU

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2331
MORTGAGE dumb@ss is what you owe when you BUY a house etc... It has NOTHING to do with RENTING...

Now correct me if I am wrong BUT... my mouthly MORTGAGE payments were way cheaper to pay for than your ( 3 THOUSAND DOLLARS ) A MOUNTH FOR A STUDIO that you don't even OWN.

Seems to me that you are paying for someone elses MORTGAGE... as you live in a 500 SQ foot match stick box.

At least I have something to show for my money .DO YOU CARTIER. OR are you just that STUPID you like paying for other peoples property.

I would rather own than rent.

"UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RENT. MORTGAGE ." yourself dunb@ss. your such a loser and a liar.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2287
NALIN YEAH I KNOW. i talked to her once in msn . she has a scary face . bleu circles around her eyes. she is too old . she has some pictures when she was young and she exposed them here in ecoustics. so poeple they think she is cute. i swear she looks like shemale. not mentioning her boyfreind abuse he daughter :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13628
Doreen: Who are you trying to convince. These are the house prices today in Oshawa area - all are detached homes.

$85,900
MLSA® E1459437
4 Beds, 1 Baths
259 COURT ST, OSHAWA

$112,500
MLSA® E1452591
3 Beds, 1 Baths
566 SIMCOE ST S, OSHAWA

$114,900
MLSA® E1497779
3 Beds, 1 Baths
247 JOHN ST W, OSHAWA

$124,900
MLSA® E1522790
3 Beds, 1 Baths295 MITCHELL AVE, OSHAWA

$149,000
MLSA® E1497996
5 Beds, 3 Baths OSHAWA

Gold Member

Post Number: 2288
dorren the bitchhhhh i dont live in studio. i just gave you an expemple how expensive new york . stop spending too much time in front of the computer. go get some help. check with your primery doctor. you need chymotherapy .

Gold Member

Post Number: 2289
nalin you said it all. doreen is mentally challenged. no more response to you dorreen .

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2332
AND THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN USA AND CANADA

You see Cartier its this way I would rather pay 750 THOUSAND DOLLARS for a house rather than pay 4 MILLIONS DOLLARS for the same kinda house in your pic. DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE A IT HABIT TO OVER PAY!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2290
when you wear gucci bag is not the same as a bag from wall mart . u still dont get it . you are too retarded to understand . location location location location .

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2333
NAlin for the last time I do not live in Oshawa.... Try looking in the Richmond Hill area and then we'll talk.
House for Lease in Richmond hill

just samlpe >> 06-Nov-08
***Never-Lived-In*** Brand New Home In High Demand Macleod's Lndg Area,Steps To School,Transit & Pristine Conservation, Very Quiet Str, Rare To Find, Stunning Layout W/Libr Rm At The Front,2 Door Entrance, Large Front Porch, Oversized Balcony On 2nd Flr,3 Large Baths, Gorgeous Finishes With $$$ In Top Upgrades, Hardwood In Custom 3.5In Width W/Matching Staircase, Xtall Maple Cabs, Ultra Efficient Insulation, Low Emissivity Windows, $23,000/month. Please call 416-816-3778 or (905)326-2802
helen
helentran@rogers.com
richmond hill
and while your looking why not tell Cartier what water front property costs or a CONDO/ Pent house /"STUDIO" in Toronto.

Let me guess Nalin you live in a apartment too right? why would you show Cartier the lowest of crap houses for sale... He's talking the expencive ones in NY.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2334
LOCATION... water front property honey thats where it's at .... NOT some crowded smelly city

Gold Member

Post Number: 2291
doreen go clean your pus&sy and stop dreaming . knowing which area is mnost expensinve does not make you owne in there. you are dreamer who lives out of the tax payer. go do some surgery for your bleu circle around ur eyes.

so long im done with you .

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2335
u still don't get it . you are too retarded to understand Cartier .. you use things as an example when you post where as I actually can afford what your talking about. and you can only dream to live on water front property.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2336
zulu
Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1716
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 09:49 pm:

Junior wanted every family to own a home...That idea didn't work put to good

Upload

LMAO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us