NFUSION or KBOX??? WHICH ONE IS BETTER???

Bronze Member
Username: Pinevalley

Post Number: 33
WHICH SYSTEM WORKS BETTER AND SAFE!!!PLEASE

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4386
cheeta i own both boxes so can tell u the best info..
Nfusion needs constant internet connection, will not work without internet
k1plus offers both iks and standalone option,
if u are looking for "better" up time stable "iks" nfusion is best,
if u don't care about slower channel change or pvr buy nfusion,
now lets talk about k1plus,
works goods in standalone bin
but when there is ecm around and u change it to iks works ,,but freezes/channel goes black,
last 3 bins were release 2-3 hrs after the ecm
but k1 plus was still up via iks (if u ignore the freezing issues)..

kbox doesn't exist its k1plus now,
they haven't add pvr option as they will add in few weeks,
for picquality k1plus is better than nfusion
so if u are planning to buy nfusion
buy solaris or navionio or hd (if u wanns spend more),,
note that nfusion doesn't have built in usb
but u can dowload via network
so let me know if u need further help

Username: Canuck1248

Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
just to clarify... I have the nfusion hd and it does have usb

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4387
yep nfusion hd has usb, but it cost way more,
other model for nfusion dont' have usb.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1585
Update From Cyphris About VS & IKS Please Read

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IKS is very dangerous and has all the proof for the providers needed to go after individuals. Remember the Letters Dave sent well... I will just say come the New Year all IKS users are in for a surprise and it is not a real cracked N3 either. All have been warned of the dangers of IKS so come 2009 better be prepared to face the downside of it all. VS Coders refuse to go with IKS as it is far too unsafe for the end user.

Username: Canuck1248

Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
IKS Security - Don't fear being caught or let anyone scare you
As an IKS user you take a chance, same chance as using a modified FTA box. Some people take extra steps to secure their IKS box "just in case". Remember (in Canada at least) you have rights while using the internet, many of which internet providers try to break by using EULA, but the law overpowers them in every way.
IKS Security:
Note: IKS is already on a secure connection, if Dik or B*v were able to catch users on the secure servers, they would have done so already. They can not.
Use a proxy, this involves connecting to a server somewhere else in the world, and can be done more than once to provide a lily-pad theory, so even if they did track your connection it would bounce through China to Germany to India back to China.
IKS is much safer than everyone thinks. Many people are scared, but you have just as good as a chance as being caught with an FTA Box. Allow there is no e-trail, law enforcement have many ways of detecting if you are using a service. I was previously with Cogeco Cable Loss Prevention and we had a device that when aimed at a cable line, similar to a radar gun, would show a live picture of the cable turning an orange colour, like infra red. Dish can check records to see if the residence has a subscription, and can tell where the dish is aimed, and tell if is aimed in the direction. Also, remember when you have a receiver connected, it sends power down the line to the dish, for those who think "Well anyone could have a dish mounted and aimed, but it doesnt mean Im stealing service". Yes, they can.
Simply, when are not paying for satellite, regardless of IKS or FTA, or even a DN stb. You are taking a chance.
My mother has her satellite dish inside her apartment, aiming directly through a glass window and she gets 98% signal. If you are that scared, you can do this. It DOES work.
Also, a story of my own. I was receiving DN with an FTA box a couple years back, and RCMP with the company of B*v[/i] representative, came knocking on my door. They asked for permission to check out my satellite. The rcmp officer stated they were looking for B*v Theft of service, and I advised him it was Dik in USA, and he said the RCMP really doesn't care and told me not to worry because no law in Canada or ontario says you cant steal american signal. He said if you steal B*v, you would be in quite some trouble and I showed him briefly, and they left.
I hope that comforts the Canadians here in the forum. The only reason Dave got away with charging Canadians, is because they registered a business in Canada, and stated they were going to start providing service in Canada. Then they had right to charge whoever, being a Canadian provider. They nailed thousands of people, then closed up shop in Canada and headed home. From time to time they still come here and nail businesses. Just last week they hit a satellite shop down the street for providing equipment that allowed users to illegal obtain dik service. (Im not sure what it was or how).

copy/paste from other site

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1588
Thats a bunch of BS about standalone receivers being detected!..DN and Bev have no clue if U are receiving ANY signals illegally with use of downloaded files...

That entire post is just horsesh*it!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us