Fixes are available at crazyfta&dssworld

Bronze Member

HABANA, CUBA

Post Number: 65
Guys come and get them.enjoy

www.dssworld.co*nr replace the * for .

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
That crazyfta site has been closed 5-6x in the past year for very ODD unexplained reasons (or lame excuses) and spammed here on this site more than any other site in the FTA world..I personally would never even consider using it and giving them my peronal info to register..its surely has no info, poor management, few members, is begging for mods, or it is a new "front" for DN and Bev officials..anyways, its definitely a spammer site that cannot be trusted.

Silver Member

Post Number: 894
C/P

Black Tyger Bins no longer welcome here:

A recent review of Black Tyger files has revealed that they contain not only spam, but links to other websites, that we consider potentially dangerous in allowing exposure of the user.

There are several other Puff and B-75 contributors, in addition to our having a file that allows a user to mod a genuine 2700 bin to use in a modified 2500, by himself/herself.

We will therefore delete any forthcoming Black Tyger bins posted in the files forum

Post Number: 1
CUBICHE
Black Tyger
Saboo
A/V
are all the same crook

Gold Member

Post Number: 1639
freedom of the press cubiche is not av or saboo or black tyger i no this im his buddy saboo and av are the same person i dont no about black tyger but with one post you think you no a lot but you dont no sh_it about what your talking about

justforhahas you cant be trusted no site wants you so you come here to bash others and to try to belittle them i think you work for dish net or bev mabby even both

Gold Member

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4089
Bruce
For Hahaha i agree with you, certainly he work for Nagravision

Silver Member

Post Number: 340
plymouth and bruce...You 2 are peas in a pod..bahing me cause I speak the truth about crazyfta, using the same thing bruce also said recently..you 2 need to grow up..

Bronze Member

HABANA, CUBA

Post Number: 66
now now hahas.before speaking go visit the site as a guest and check it out yourself.if you admin at any fta site you would know that getting a server cost money.only reason why crazy has had problems is because they were trying to get a better server.let say we go with your thought after closing many times would they have given the information of the members to dn or bev.why continue to reopen and waste the effort if not interested in helping.

Silver Member

Post Number: 341
Server costs vary...you can get a good working US server for 10,000 members for $15 a month...servers don't cost that much, $65-$100 month will get ya a decent overseas server...and thats what sponsors are for, but you have to have a decent site before you will get a decent sponsor..and vbulletin is simple server..and i have visited as guest, was nothing there to see.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11810
The CRAZY craziness of CRAZYFTA continues.
Today the crazy CRAZYFTA*COM is active and the crazy CRAZYFTA.NET has gone more crazy and is showing up crazily as address not would.

Stop or Sort your craziness if you want support

Gold Member

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4094
Nalin
I observe many sites and see many sites are totally blocked after a new ECM, i' am sure than Internet Provider block these sites.

Silver Member

Post Number: 345
Internet providers do NOT block any sites during or after an ECM..the sites may exceed their bandwidth, or close down to non VIP members, but the IP doesn't BLOCK anything..

Silver Member

Post Number: 346
BTW...I believe craztfta was shut down once or twice due to not registering their domain and probably sharing bandwidth with other sites, or using a free VERY limited bandwidth server.

Bronze Member

East LA

Post Number: 75
saboo alias AV is a cheap pr!ck and is constantly involved with fraudulent and sleazy dealings. Yosanth, bruce 1,Nalin and that dumazz plymouth are cornholeing him. You would be doing well to avoid all of them. That "Enjoy" BS is just that.Upload

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 1560
http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.crazyfta.co

Unknown site host......One of the poorest performing sites in internet history, shady owner and very few followers.Upload

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 1561
Net Worth : $1321.3 Last updated Today
Daily Pageview : 603
Daily Ads Revenue : $1.81
Index Data
Traffic Rank : 1822916
PageRank : 0
Backlinks : 90
Dmoz Listing : No
Dmoz Title : NA