Anybody In/Near Paraguay?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Anybody know where I can get a dish in/near Asuncion? I've seen lots of people using D*TV dishes, but cant find any place (other than going to Brazil) to get one.

I'm looking for a 36-39" one to pick Amazonas up. Help would be appreciated.

And yes all I need is the dish and Ku Band LNB, and preferably a Tripod to mount them on , I have the receiver already.

Thanks in advance.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
As I am Brazilian, I don't think I like the idea of people picking up Amazonas LOL. Just kidding, that is interesting, I have never hard of fta working down there. What is in this Amazonas satellite thing, any good channels?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Thoronto: Everything that you can pick up with Telefonica ;) So yes many good channels, unfortunately for me most are in Spanish or Portuguese, but I think lots of them are broadcast in 2 audio tracks (one for english and one option with Span/Port).

Do you know anybody I can get an antenna from in Asuncion? Theres people here that want the FTAs as well but of course the qeustion they all ask is "Lets see it work".

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
well, I don't know anybody in Asuncion, but I know people in Sao Paulo Brazil.

does that help?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Hm, well kind of I guess, depending on the price of an antenna there and if they can get it to CDE. I can have it shipped from CDE to Asuncion, but international shipping I'm not sure how customs here views satellite dishes.

Getting it to CDE would probably be the hard part though :-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us