All Indian Channels but no english channel like CNN, CNBC, Cartons etc.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
I have Panset 2700. I am ok with all Indian and desi channels but not getting any of the English channel. Like CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, Pay per view and cartoons etc etc. I did factory set up and load channels again but no help. Can someone suggest something else ???

Thanks n advance.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11709
Please post
the name of receiver
the number of dishes, LNBs
Switches

In the antenna setup, how many sats are connected and waht settings for DiseqC etc

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Thanks Nalin as always.

Not a technical guy but all I can say is Panset 2700, 2 dishes. And I am having same receiver for last 6 years and used to get all channels through out but just lost last months when I update new bin. In sat side, I have set up ECHO 3ku and 7ku.

Hope this will help.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11714
Usual problem with the latest 2-3 BINs has been the introduction of DisEqC 1.0 and 1.1. Formerly there was only one setting 1.0 with a,2,3 and 4 port numbers (and NONE). Now ther is 1.1 with port settings from 1,2,3....14,15, NONE.
You mist therefor set it to 1.0 and whichever port the Sats are connected. Usually it is 1.0 - #1 for Echo 7 or sometimes 1.0 - $2 for Echo 7. For Echo 3 it is usually 1.0 #3 or #4.
Since you are getting the Indian channels, you can look at its settings and use the same diseqC except the port number.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11715
You may need to rescan

Post Number: 2
Hi Poster.. did this problem fixed ? I am also having same problem where I stop getting cnn,cnbc and few more. I have direct connected dish to receiver.. no switch involved and disc is off in receiver.

Any idea ?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11790
Few more details will help us understand your problem. What receiver, what BIN? What were you getting before and what are you getting now?

Post Number: 3
fortec ultra converted into pansat using latest 890 puff bin. I was getting it before and since last 2 bin not getting it. Again, only few channels are not coming like cnn,cnbc etc.. others like discovery, history are coming fine

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11791
You said you are direct connected dish to receiver. What sat are you scanning and did you try and do a Blind Scan?

Post Number: 4
Thanks for quick responce.. Yes, it is directly connected from disk to receiver. I am using 119. I tried blind scan, it does not scan cnn,cnbc. Are you getting cnn from 119 ?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11792
What LNB, what settings and size of Dish?
DID YOU TRY BLIND SCAN?

Post Number: 5
It is regular lnb. It was working before. It just stop working from last 2 bins. I tried blind scan, same result, it is not scanning cnn,cnbc.. It just scanning 176 total channels instead of lot more

Post Number: 6
Also, I even try to change dish. same result. Is there may be cable issue if you guys are not having same problme ?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11793
At one point in time the Conversions BINs were having problems with scans and only horizontals were scanned.
I suggest you get another version of the PUFF_290 BIN and reinstall and rescan. It can't hurt and might solve the problem.

FLU/2500 Conversion to 2700 workalike.
Full kits for Latest conversion BINs and other files - also for Revert to 2500

[link removed]

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
I am having similar issue. 61.5 is working fine, but shows "searching signal" on 110w. I have Viewsat ultra, with 110W on port 4. Just did a blind scan today but still the same. Any advise what I should be doing? thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us