Can Someone Explain?

Bronze Member
Username: Toney

Antigua

Post Number: 61
Hello Everyone,
Can someone explain to me why dishuser.org have a lot more channels under Dish Channel Chart on Echostar 3 (61.5) than lyngsat? Can someone explain to me how can I see what type of encryption (N2 or N3) Dish on Demand PPV Channels and other channels uses on Echostar 3 on the website dishuser.org? Thanks in advance for your response(s).

toney.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11526
Toney: From the location you are iN, if you do a Blind scan for the sat you are pointing to, you will get the maximum that is available to YOU AT YOUR LOCATION.

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 620
Andre Toney
Can someone explain to me why dishuser.org have a lot more channels under Dish Channel Chart on Echostar 3 (61.5) than lyngsat?

I have ask the same question before didn't get an answer.

One of the reason could be that
at http://dishuser.org/61-5list.php
they list EchoStar and Rainbow as one.
Also from Channel 4100 to 5961 are all listed as HD and about 16 are Test Channels.

Bronze Member

Antigua

Post Number: 62
Thanks Nalin Nyda and White Hawk for your responses. I really appreciate them, but do you know if the PPV on Demand Channels on Echostar 3 have Nagravision 3 Encryption on them besides they are MPEG 4? Thanks in advnce for your response.

toney.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11530
At present a lot of channels are being broadcast on both Nagra 2 and Nagra 3.
There are not too many PPVs on Echo 3. Please be specific as to which TP frequency, you are looking at.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3377
This is similar to Sat-man's situation from Arkensas
Yo can change the frequency pitch to get other channels but will lose others on same TP
To get that
Yo do TP scan while changing freq by trial and error

White Hole
Don't try this at home
Yor only 13 years old
This is adult swim now

Gold Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1100
i need loader for Pansat 3500SD

Bronze Member

Antigua

Post Number: 63
Thanks Gentlemen for your responses, but this is my situation. I am living in the southern part of the Caribbean and where I am living I can only recieve Echostar 3 (61.5) Signals. Once upon a time, I used to pickup Echostar 8/10 (110) but my neighbour built a garage in front of my dish which blocked me out from recieving Echostar 8/10 signals. The only choiced I had was to put my dish on Echostar 3. The point is, I miss my Pay Per View Channels on Echostar 8/10 and I would like to get them back. I saw in the Echostar 3 Satellite chart on the dishuser.org website that there are Pay Per View Channels (502 - 538). I am planning to buy a SonicView 8000 HD along with the A-1 Module, but I am not sure if the Encryption on the Pay Per View Channel is Nagravision 2 or Nagravision 3. Can some tell me the Encryption on these channels at present? Thanks in advance for your response(s).

toney.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us