Help with Viewsat Extreme

Username: Kc2007

Post Number: 7
Hi, I've viewsat extreme with latest bin loaded (sept. 4th, 2008). Dish Home/info channel works fine but every other channel says autoroll processing but no picture come on the screen. I've read here that you should do a hard boot which I did still no progress. I've reset it to factory settings and reloaded bin still no progress. Signal quality is good as well 99-100%. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Btw, should you have autoroll processing on or off?

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 897
you need to turn your Autoroll ON all the time than let it roll for a few minutes..than you will see TV.

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

The south, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 504
yeagh most people are inpatiant..

sit back for a minute scratch your nutz and let it roll

Post Number: 8
My Autoroll is on and I've waited as long as 30 minutes and still don't see any pic. I've compared latest keys to the keys that are generated by autroll by the latest bin and the keys seem to be correct. Any other ideas?

Thank you.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3663
Shawn
Do a factory default, reload last bin and scan all sat

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3818
shawn how many dishes u have.
check ur anteena setup, make sure u are using right port for right dishes.

Post Number: 9
I just have one dish. Have tried factory default.. reloaded last bin etc still stuck on autoroll:-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 899
Shawn..anytime you click on factory default you have to go back in the installation..Antenna setup..and reconfigure all of your Satellite back again.
WHAT Satellite...LNB TYPE and DISEQC PORT #...than do Autoscan.

BTW after you loaded the new bin into your box and anytime you click on the Factory Default again and again you don't have to reload the new bin again and again...the new bin still in there.

Post Number: 10
Metallica I'm aware of that I did do a new autoscan all the channels are there signal is strong.. it even plays the free Dish channel(s) but on any paid channel i.e., CNN it stays on Autoroll processing forever. Btw Dish is up on Viewsat extreme with latest bin from sept. 4th right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 901
Shawn...why don't you try this bin than..maybe the bin you have in your box are a bad bin or something..

DBPSW-080904X A/R Fix
http://www.ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115

And yes the bin on sept.4th are still working...i am using that bin with my Extreme too..it's work perfect.

And 1 more thing make sure you got the Extreme bin not the Ultra,Lite or Platinum bin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Metallica I've tried that bin already a few times from that exact site plus same bin from couple other sites and it has not made a difference. Very strange usually before autoroll would stay for a while but then it'd be replaced with a picture but not anymore..

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3704
shawn
Load with USB key

factory files from

[link removed]
and load this sat info

[link removed]

and load last bin

[link removed]