My remote is not working on my Pansat 2500a

Bronze Member
Username: Kellergirl

Orlando, FL

Post Number: 78
Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question, but I have looked on the internet, and no help. I have a Pansat 2500a converted to Puff. I finally got my box working yesterday, but my remote does not work. It is not the batteries. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks,

Silver Member
Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 321
The only thing that could be wrong going by what you are saying is that you don't have the right compatible bin. However, I recall yesterday you tried several other bins and your remote still wouldn't work.

I assume you've been using this receiver in the past before it was converted to PUFF? If so, what was it before PUFF? 2500-2700 conversion b75? If so, did you do the first conversion or did someone else?

If the bin is right there should be no reason that you can't get past that part of the screen that I am aware of.

Silver Member

Post Number: 322
Kellergirl--forgot to ask you which files you used to do the conversion to PUFF?

Bronze Member

Orlando, FL

Post Number: 79
Joe,

Yes, I did the conversion. It was b75. I used the files that Nalin has on his site.

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
Kellergirl--go to Ftatalk (.com) You have to register. Then use the search feature and type in Pansat remote not working or something to that affect.

I don't know how many bins you have tried, but still try others, there are many of them.

Bronze Member

Orlando, FL

Post Number: 80
Thanks Joe..I will try that and let you know.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us