Converting back from PUFF. to PUFF

Username: Davidk_88

Post Number: 1
Hi, yesterday I converted my Pansat 2500-2700 (PUFF) to PUFF. and applied the haddad 268 bin file in order to have BEV back. However BEV did not work and now I am trying the 269 bin file which is PUFF and not compatible with my PUFF..

I tried converting back by doing Boot60, I tried doing PUFF, but it is not working. All it says is "error" and whatnot, and on the screen it still shows PUFF. So I'm not able to use the 269 PUFF bin!

What should I do? Thanks!

Post Number: 2
-bump-

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10828
LZMA PUFF boot shows up as PUFF. - not the period at the end of it.
If that is the case, reinstall the Haddad LZMA_268 and let it go to the re boot and ON state. It take a while.
With the receiver in the ON state, use the 2700 to 2500 converter loader, select BOOT and b60 and install the b60 boot.
Follow the instructions in the PUFF section to install the PUFF boot and BIN in the full_kit.

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Note that unless you have a saved recent channel list, you will have to go through "set default","User setup" and "antenna setup"

Post Number: 3
Hey, thx for your response Nalin! I did as you said, I used the boot60 file (with the 2700-2500 converter) right when it came on "On". When I updated to PUFF, it said complete, but there are still the same horizontal lines that used to show before I did PUFF. I tried to boot again, but it wasn't working with the 2700-2500 converter (with the blue icon), only with the 2500-2700 one (with the grey icon). What went wrong now?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10835
If it is showing horizontal lines (nigh riders) you are in b60 mode. Nice to get it up to 294T Bin using blacklist updater 1.4, so that it shows ON after rebooting.
You do a PUFF boot/BIN using th especial 640K jvvh boot/bin 253.
The you do current PUFF_269. Both these are done using the BL undater 1.4 and writig after it starts showing a line and later the letter P.
You will then come back to P-U-F-F stage and can proceed further with the full setting up.

Bronze Member
Username: Mcd500

Post Number: 46

WOULD U GUYS SHOULD DO IS TURN OF THE BOX FROM THE BACK AND THEN
PUT THE BIN ON THAT MY ADVICE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47

SOME OF THESE BINS DO NOT WORK GO TO
WWW.FTABINS.NET
WWW.FTATALKS.NET
FIRST REGISTER

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48

SOME OF THESE BINS DO NOT HAVE THE SAME THING
}

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49

NICE NICE NICE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50

NICE NICE NICE

Post Number: 4
Well, Nalin, I wasn't able to try it out because my parents were too impatient to wait for me; they made a family friend do it.

Anyway now, I'm on PUFF_269, but both BEV and DN are not working... Is it normal (as in is this the case for other ppl) or did the guy do something wrong?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us