Black Tyger B75 Bin 269 - [May 23]

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1969
Enjoy my FIRST modded file for FLU/2500 to B 7 5 receivers. This is the first B75 Bin 269 and it's by me. Have Fun! BEV ECM FIXED!

Black Tyger B75 Bin 269: [link removed]

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10832
AV: congratulations.
Now how about a LZMA BIN?

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 264
I AV and Nalin buried the
hatched.

"The Brother Hood"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1971
LOL! I'll try to mod LZMA bins soon. Kinda busy for few weeks.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10837
AV: Talk to Saif. He had an interesting suggestion at one point (to jvvh) to use yet another kind of compression,, but he was pooh-poohed out. I think his suggestion was absolutely great - a sort of a permanent solution for compression of up to 2mb of flash in the small space there is.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1972
The files that use for FLU and Pansat 2500 receivers are 448KB in size. The max file flash size is around 2MB and we're way off. The files are under 450KB which is a very good thing because everytime you load a new file, it overwrites the old. If there's another way of compression, please try posting it here because I cannot find any info on that.

And I was thinking whether I should learn LZMA modding or not. I think a lot of people are switching from LZMA to PUFF because LZMA is like PUFF and it's useless. So, I'll stay with B75 and PUFF for now and move on to 2700 - ARIZA files.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 2345
Congrats AV on you first modded file
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us