C0nversion 268 files

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10792
Version 268

Everything you need for 2500/Flu to 2700 conversion in one package. Instructions included.

Either b75 or PUFF

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

You must select whether you want to have the old b75 files or PUFF files.

If you have b75 boot and want to use the PUFF BINs , you must convert to PUFF boot
If you have PUFF boot and want to use th eb75 version, you must convert to b-75 boot
Read the instructions properly in the section you have chosen.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10798
Tronic knows what he is doing. I tested his 266 and am now testing his 268 BIN - and it is flawless.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 716
make your own puff bins.

TronicsBinModv0_7_w32.zip

c/p

noob guide
1- download Tronics bin converter, and un-rar it
2- download the latest pansat2700 file and un-rar it, put the un-rared pansat2700 file in the TronicsBinModv0_7_w32 folder, which contains 4 file's
3- go to my computer, C: drive, WINDOWS, system32, scroll down till you see cmd.exe or jus cmd, copy it, then paste it in TronicsBinModv0_7_w32 folder, which now contains 5 files
4- double click cmd icon in TronicsBinModv0_7_w32 folder, this will open command prompt
5- now type exactly, cept for what you want the file to be named
tronicsBinMod.exe -nbg -i X-87BL_080513_B75_266_api.bin -o TOOTER.bin
6- hit enter on keyboard, will make a PUFF converted file for you in the TronicsBinModv0_7_w32 folder, delete the 2 new files created (mtbl and tempout) and keep the bin, load it on your puff converted unit

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10799
c/p from Tronic's announcement about his BINs.

TronicsBin268_PUFF

Here is my release for PUFF converted receivers.

It has come to my attention that someone has used my program that I released to make a bin labeled TronicsBin268_PUFF which they then modified after running it through my program. That bin was NOT made by me and has at least one text mod that overwrites code.
The impersonating bin has OurFamily in the system info
as well as date changed to day and
Dishnet changed to CurFamilyPackage

It is likely that there will be more of these bins but the one posted by me is the only Tronics bin you should trust.

This is exactly why I will not be releasing further versions of my conversion program.

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1963
Yep, I used this program and it has some glitches. I used it and then I had to edit some code + fix the checksum. I recommend modding the Pansat 2700 files MANUALLY.

Silver Member
Username: Halo

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 549
All new files out at www.dishkeys.co.nr enjoy!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10815
There are 4 b75, over 8 PUFF and One LZMA BIN currently available for 2500/FLU converted to 2700 work-a-like.

Either b75 or PUFF or LZMA

[link removed]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us