Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2808
no

Bronze Member
Username: Tekomi_elhoyo

Post Number: 80
That is a good question. 99.9999% that the answer is NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15779
That receiver has lost its coders...coo*lsat owner is actually looking for some people to code the old 4-5-6K coo*lsats...

time to upgrade or trade it in..there is a trade in program in progress at coo*lsat..

I suggest another barnd of receiver...like a Sonicview 4000, or the 360 series..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10796
New BINs did come out just before the latest ECM of yesterday.

I heard that the C00LSAT 4K, 5K AND 6K can be replaced for the latest 6100 or something for $75 with new factory warranty

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15781
yeah the Homesat coders made the bins on a 1 time cash deal...and those files are no good now!..so coo*lsat 4-5-6k have no coders in house, as I stated..and have a trade in program like I stated ..which I have detailed the trade in program in another thread here..

its $15 discount for a 4k trade in..$25 discount on the 5-6K..

Coo*lSat upgrade program

We are proud to introduce an upgrade program for the older Co*olSat 4000/5000/6000 STB's that we can no longer get parts to fix. Send you're none working box in for an upgrade.

Effective immediately you can trade your old stb in for an upgrade to a Coo*lSat 6100 by sending in your old box and $79.00 U.S Dollars.

Any repairs that your stb may need for the 2 years will only cost $10.00 U.S Dollars for shipping back to you. You will need to fill out an rma and attach a copy of the upgrade paper work for repair work.

This warranty is only good for upgrades for all others the standard warranty applies.

We do apologize for any inconvenience having to upgrade has caused and hope that you choose to buy Co*olSat for your future purchases. We are trying to be responsible for our promise to our loyal customers.

This warranty is only good for boxes with the original factory software on it as we do not support any 3rd party software and not for clones of our equipment

http://www.coo*lsatusa.com/index2.php

TRADE-IN PROGRAM FOR YOUR CO*OLSAT 4000 - 5000 - 6000

This is for limited time only*

Our Trade-In is more successful then we thought it would be so we are sorry for the delay in returning email for your old receiver, we have so many to test and check so please bear with us, 2 - 4 Days for us to check when we get you receiver. We will extend the promotion 10 more days only to give chance to everyone, we got 400 units so far. Thanks to all !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does it work ?

Simple, you send us back your Co*olsat 4000 Plus , 4000 Pro, 5000 Platinum or 6000 Premium for a Trade-In Value. Here is the Condition to be eligible for the trade-in program.

The unit as to be an Original one, no Clone accepted and we will be open at arrival for verification if it is a Genuine, if you send a clone, it will be refused and send back at your own cost, if you are not sure if you have a clone , you may call us for help identify if you have a Genuine.

Need to have Factory file installed or it will be refused and send back at your own cost.

Unit as to be operational, Working remote Control not broken.

Need a Factory reset done

Need to be shipped with a Tracking number and well pack in a box. May be shipped via Canada Post, UPS or Fedex as you wish.

Fill up the form at the bottom of this page, print it and pack it with your receiver.

When we will have finish testing your unit, we will contact you via email with a Promotion Code to entered when you click the Buy Now Button at the bottom of the Page. Also as an example, if you send three old unit back, you need to buy three new units, we won't apply the rebate 3 times on the same new receiver that you are buying. Trade-in Value at the bottom of the page.

Why should I trade-in my unit ?

First this will give you a chance to try our new selection of Coo*lsat at a discount price ! Second we will recycle your old unit to help save the Planet, this is our small contribution for a better future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trade in Value for your Coo*lsat :

This is the Rebate amount that will be giving for your Old Co*olsat receiver towards a New Co*olsat model when it is return to us.

Co*olsat 4000 Plus 15$

Coo*lsat 4000 Pro 15$

Coo*lsat 5000 Platinum 25$

Co*olsat 6000 Platinum 25$

This amount will be deducted when you click one of the Buy Now button below and enter the Discount Coupon code that you will receive when we get your unit back.

Silver Member
Username: Yashmatharu

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 234
soon I think they are going to offer trade in pvr 7k also.
BUT definetly I am not going to invest my money on CS products.
My pansat clone is getting much better support here (converted to PUFF)

Bronze Member
Username: Carcpl58

Post Number: 86
Why would anyone in their right mind invest in another Cools*it? "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!"

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2474
Note if you return your c00lsat box, you give a proof then your box is altered.

Again a stupid answer from idiot LK

Put it in gabbage and buy a new

Silver Member
Username: Extremex

Post Number: 219
Proof of altered?

Just install factory bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Hylo

Post Number: 48
okay all!! before you start thinking about send in any COOLCRAP back, here is what you should ask youeself:

HOW FAST THEY ARE WITH 6100 FIXES?

Silver Member
Username: Halo

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 550
New files out at www.dishkeys.co.nr

Bronze Member
Username: Hylo

Post Number: 49
hmmm! wrong post in wrong thread! that only happens to me when i see chick with big tits and totally miss the context

Silver Member
Username: Trendsetter369

Post Number: 126
Isuggest we should not buy another CS via trade in for the simple reason.......... BETTER ALONE THAN IN A BAD COMPANY.

"A GOOD RECEIVER IS KNOWN BY THE CODERS IT KEEPS"

Bronze Member
Username: Imjross

NJ USA

Post Number: 54
.....CS_5000 backup DN Thur 6:20pm 5/22/08 pm b*n 174

Bronze Member
Username: Lennstrom14

New hyde park, New york Usa

Post Number: 27
as of 6:15 pm dn up and playing on cs 5000 and cs 6100 ...bin 173 and 174

Silver Member