Question for LK

Silver Member
Username: Rafiq128

Post Number: 111
Hi LK I have 3 cs 5k Also i have one nfusion, I want to buy one more receiver, i don't want to buy another nfusion. So what is your advise from neosat 2k plus or KBox K1. Thanks in advance for your response.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15664
Between the 2000 and the Kbox, I'd go with the 2000...the Kbox is too new and unproven, and the 2000 plus, can be used now as a stand alone non IKS cardless receiver or with IKS..but I wouldn't buy either, since u already have a great working IKS box now and U want to stay with IKS, get another Nfusion..or get a non IKS receiver

Silver Member
Username: Rafiq128

Post Number: 112
Thanks for respose and advise . I really appriciate it. thanks once again.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1872
LK this question has been on and on and on but i just wanna know your pro opignion. is nfusion safe using the internet . i read about proxy and bla bla but still no one knows.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15665
IMO...its very safe..it relays, bounces, pings, to many places throughout the world, and changes often..but many may disagree..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1874
i started testing it it's great for back up. do u think the bin made for it is only for the north america that takes care of nagra encryption or is it world wide and no matter what encryption that may be . making it simple if i take it to italy will i be able to watch encrypted programs in there using my nfusion . or it needs special bin for that location.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15666
What is IKS...explained

[link removed]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IKS= Internet Key Sharing

Here is a little information on IKS posted by Blind Scan. Hope this helps.

IKS doesn't mean you won't go down just that you come back up much faster. I have enjoyed the breaks I got over the last 1 1/2 years all maybe 2 hours of down time lol.

If your hooked up to the net with your nfusion and you come home and turn your box on it will tell you if there is a new update and give you the option to update your box with the click of the remote button.

If your watching tv on stand alone (emu ON) and it goes down you simply click menu+user settings+emu off and IKS will kick in when you exit to tv.

Personally I hardly never use standalone. 99.9% of the time its IKS all the way.

I don't worry about anyone getting my ip from the nfusion iks server as it does not collect anything other than an error log saying what failed.

Most have not noticed that IKS and Files are on 2 different servers and are ported to 1 that you are connected to.
That should be enough for people to guess there is more than 1 server at work here. I think last count there was 5 ported thru a chain across the web to 1 point of access. That point of access can be changed with a click of a button. So what if someone gets the main click boom somewhere else we go lol.

Anyone that wants to can easily run a proxy on your system and your bouncing around the world anyways.

Now to the whole sending keys things. The iks does not at anytime send keys to your box(illegal). It does how ever send data to your box so your box knows what to do to get itself going. Kind of like a A.I coding. No not any of the pyro team will explain that part for good reason. Why give up a trade secret lol. I hope this helps some of you out with what your wanting to know...

hope this helps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a lot of rumor going on if IKS is secured. Well shortly it is - and it is not. Just to give you few points on security with IKS:

1) IKS runs on centralized server that is a share point to servers which relay on this server. Your box is connecting to relays not the IKS Server.

2) IKS servers require UDP connection, not TCP. You can think of UDP as more secure but the real difference is that UDP packets travel one way (request is send from the receiver and then fulfilled by the server but there is no guarantee on data delivery of the packet from the server, meaning that server drops the link with requestor as soon as it gets it - it may deliver it later on however). The relay - is really a relay in UDP sense - (request can be made to one server but another server may fulfill it). Since there is no constant connection being open it is almost impossible to catch the very small (tidy) request and data travel from boxes to IKS.

3) IKS Servers accept only connection that has receiver id attached to the data package. No request from PC or other device can be made -this really gives much trouble in idenfying what is the content of the IKS package or intercepting it. I am not sure it the package itself is being encrypted somehow - but it will be easy to do if not. With encrypted packages, even if someone itercepts it - that would become useless.

4) For the providers to hunt you down they will need to know servers that nFusion boxes are connecting too. To find out, they will have to intercept the traffic from the centralized server which is off-shore (but hard to do explained before). I could not locate the servers by looking at routers access logs - I can only find out the servers it is connecting too --- and surprisingly I saw different connections (rotating relays) --- which gives me positives vibes about IKS.

5) All the providers can do is to look that your connection is making some request or data that is being transfered from a server has been identified as suspicious - but before they can even take an action upon it - the new server can be set and there you go another round of finding it out will be needed. This is time consuming and very very tidious and an expensive task (not that the providers cannot afford it). Even if the provider proves that the traffic from your internet connection is suspicious - they can not prove that it came from your requests from your receiver (they cannot trace back anything beyond your router/modem).

6) "Dave" did go to small people on the first occasion of IKS (more then 10 years ago -- ohhh yes do not be surprised IKS is nothing new --- it has been used back in Dave days when a computer was needed that would serve ready descrambled packages/packets to the receiver using wafer boards - (card emulators) - but "Dave" had physical proof to use against small people (the hardware needed to make this function) - unlike today (no additional hardware needed.. so its VERY hard to tell if you are really doing something wrong).

The final decision is always up to you to make. I do not want to sound encouraging or disapointing - use your own judgment - do lots of reading - before you venture into something that may give you concerns.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10635
You do not need to go elsewhere to read about nfusion and IKS.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/425553.html
Thread: Nfusion Myths

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/426222.html
Thread: DreamBox vs Nfusion

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/431476.html
Thread: Nfusion owned by Dish?

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/471595.html
Thread: Why Nfusion does not go down??

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/448017.html
Thread: Neosat ipro Vs Nfusion

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 539
I thought this post said Question for LK. Not Question for LOSER.

Bronze Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 99
I thought this post said Question for LK. Not Question for LOSER.

Well title sure as hell don't say questions and answers from his Gaylover Boi

Greggy
Why you running around a spewing all you gayspeak huh girlie boi.

No one looking to steal LK or join the Gaynation

OKAY!!!!

So chill Girl

Gold Member

Post Number: 1875
king of sats. i have never seen anything you say about fta. all you do is talking trash. first your thread was deleted yesterday . but u are not smart you dont understand so u gonna be banned or loosing your nick name . so shut the fu%ck up. dont ruin threads.

Silver Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 104
cartier1

Does that mean we can't be freinds

I heart Broken.

I was so looking forward to having a mush mind for a friend I could laugh at all the time..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1876
king of asts yes indeed we can be friends

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 806
What's all this brouhaha?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10640
Mr. Bhatti wants to know about IKS, and I am pointing to the threads on IKS within the forum. I told him that:

You do not need to go elsewhere to read about nfusion and IKS.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/425553.html
Thread: Nfusion Myths

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/426222.html
Thread: DreamBox vs Nfusion

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/431476.html
Thread: Nfusion owned by Dish?

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/471595.html
Thread: Why Nfusion does not go down??

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/448017.html
Thread: Neosat ipro Vs Nfusion

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 541
Nalin, you have over 10,000 posts, yet who but the most complete newbie, believes that even as little as .5% of them has anything to do with furthering the FTA community?

You regularly Cut & Paste your comments into multiple threads, in effect Hi-Jacking the threads with your pointless drivel.

What kind of sorry individual needs to trumpet the quantity of her posts, to convince the newly converted of his great wisdom?

Shouldn't the quality of LK,s posts speak for themselves through group acceptance of their worth?

You are a tool, a fool, and a shill for Total FTA.

YOU are the disruptive force on this board.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2343
greg
Lk can use post on Ecoustic.

But all he want is, attrack member here on his dsscommunity.

LK is the most spammer of this site

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1189
Lovely Spaaam! Wonderful Spaaam!
Lovely Spaaam! Wonderful Spam.

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.

Lovely Spaaam! (Lovely Spam!)
Lovely Spaaam! (Lovely Spam!)
Lovely Spaaam!

Spaaam, Spaaam, Spaaam, Spaaaaaam!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1878
what the fu&c*k is your buisness. either post or dont get involved .you are ruining the threads again. dont you have a f*ucking life to live.

gerg grow up . we need more posting to understand we dont rely on one post . stop the childlish game.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1879
sadscanner im turing to your sister pu&ssy

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15712
Dsscommunity Forums and LIVE Help

Present current Forums and SAFE REPUTABLE ESTABLISHED site...latest files within seconds of release...no bad files ever...FREE..ALWAYS open!

BTW..we have another brand NEW Forums and a new look and features, now just opening also..in transition from old to new forums ...ALL FREE!...feel free to join and contribute..all are welcome!..

BTW...both have LIVE HELP always available too!...FREE!

Just the remove the * in the links above...copy/paste into browser..register free like ya did here..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10750
[link removed] - VIEWSATS and ?Sonicview

[link removed] - C00LSATS

[link removed] - CaptiveWorks.

[link removed] - Ariza and Pansat Conversions

[link removed] - Nfusion

The following is an example of a very small part of a site
[link removed]

As you can see, it is loaded with informations

DISH FAQ AND HOWTO
118.7, Anik F3, Ecxostar 6...
118.7 Anik-F3, How do I get it?
RG6 Cable length & signal quality
Best dish for 82,91,110,119
Why is my signal bouncing around?
DP34 Switch Help
sick of all the ECM !! options available!!
DishPro and Legacy Info!
How to setup your Dish1000.2 with a FTA Receiver
How to Setup your Dish500 Dpp/Superdish Dp with a HD Receiver
Peaking your dish with a Satellite Finder(TIPS)
Laser Alignment
Laptop no com port question
How to start your motor dish setup, first things first.
How a diseqc switch works
DISHPRO 1000 ~ Official Document & Specs.
Aspen eagle
Broken arm on the dish
A discussion of signal strength and quality...
Nees Help Please!!!Super Dish
The "best" Dishpro Document

FTA Faq and How To's
How To Post Files & Photos
Handy utility for dish effeciency
How to reaim your BEV dish to get DN ( 1 2)
How To Use The Search Features

and many more FAQs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us