IKS Vs. FTA

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1922
Hey,

A lot of people ask which satellite receivers are better: IKS or FTA? Well, I think IKS receivers are better than normal FTA receivers because they have extremely fast support and they are easily to manage.

Is IKS save?

Yes, I think IKS is save! There's a server somewhere in South America that manages all the IKS units that are connected to it. It's hard to trace and tell whether the IKS signal is for FTA or hacked providers. That IKS server provides is controlled by IKS hackers and they provide support for DN/BEV as well as FTA.

When is the good time to buy IKS?

Well, you can buy IKS units anytime you want, but I suggest you to wait till N3 comes out. Wait for the companies to make N3 ready units and then buy one of those. They're usually around $200.00, but you can always try eBay.

IKS units are the future?

It's hard to answer this question. We don't know if the FTA we're enjoying will last forever. Like I said, all the IKS units are managed by a server. If that server crashes, then all the IKS units will also crash. I don't really know the answer to this question ... maybe someone can answer this one ...

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3275
good post AV iks is way to go

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 550
Yes good c/p AV.

Bronze Member
Username: Lklies

Post Number: 70
IKS is th enew trend by other manufacturers as well.

thats the way to go.

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1928
Tony,

Buddy, this is not a copy/paste. It's own my post and I posted here first. Now, I am gonna post it on my sites.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 660
nobody asked for your BS

POST THAT_SHIT AT DSSWORLD
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us