CBT????Need some technical help

Bronze Member
Username: Baig_a

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 25
Does anyone know what a CBT player is? I got some video training which i installed on my computer but when i try to run it tells me i need a cbt player. I tried to search for it on the net but can't find anything. Can anyone help?

Sorry the post is under a wrong topic.

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1122
A CBT player is a program used to play computer-based training files. Some of the simplest computer-based training can play in PowerPoint, so only a PowerPoint player is required, and that can be obtained for free. However, many computer-based training programs use other players, ranging from about 40 common players associated with the 40 common "authoring" applications... to proprietary players associated with a particular proprietary authoring language.

SO... to get the right player, you will need to contact the publisher of the materials. I would guess that the Cisco courses require a player that you cannot get for free -- it is one way many companies use to ensure that they get the royalties required to finance the development of the training programs. Give Cisco a call.

Bronze Member
Username: Baig_a

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 26
I shall try. Thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us