Cannot use more than 1 satellite?

Bronze Member
Username: Loverboyz

Post Number: 32
I am using pansat 3500 & nfusion, with pansat switch.
I have connected 119, 110 & 110 to that pansat switch.
From that pansat switch i am connected to the cable that goes to back of my house. From there it goes to attic and from attic it goes to my bedroom wardrobe. In wardrobe there are 4 wires coming out. 1 for my bedroom, 2 for den, 3 for living room, 4th one can connect to one of the rooms. Before I used a coupler that joined living room and 4th wire. I wanted to use pansat for my bedroom so bought this splitter from radioshack. so it can split signals to differnt rooms. But problem i can only watch one satellite, if i am watching channel on satellite 110 in pansat then i loose signal for satellite 61.5 in nfusion and vice versa.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10422
A splitter does not allow the two daughter receivers to receive different channels.
If you are watching both 110 and 61.5, you have to have more than one Dish and a switching arrangement. Unless you can tell use what the full set up is, it is not going to be possible to advice you.
As a quick guess, you have somewhere a switch which takes in 2 or 3 inputs and has 4 outputs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us