Fta sites can they block ur ip adress....

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3249
just wondering try three different username but they are all banned from site...
any way to fix it..

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2609
on certain sites if you are banned they block your IP address,the only way to get on them is use a different computer from a different location

Gold Member

Post Number: 3251
so basically you need to use another computer , after you log in , can u still use old computer..

Gold Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2611
no,your banned ip will not let you in

Gold Member

Post Number: 3252
this sucks..
but thanks for ur help ..african you are best..

Gold Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2613
Sadaji,
doosri sito pe panga naa leya karo
jo pange lene hai atahi leya karo lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3254

ok hats why i like this site.. atleast yo don't get banned from asking question..

Gold Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2615
lol

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10404
IP address can be changed if you have a dynamic IP address given by your service. In terms of cost, cheapest used to be your modem card and you IP provided a dynamic address. Static IPs were not common in those days.
Now the higher cost broadband is often associated with static IP, whereas a lower cost one is usually associated with a dynamic IP.

You can see it through your Broadband provider's software. Also if you type:
192.168.2.1/
in your url and press enter you will get your IP address.
Other local IP addresses often used by Broadband modem are
192.168.1.1 or
192.168.0.1 or
10.0.0.0 or
10.0.0.1 or

You can go into MSDOS and type ipconfig <enter> and you will see your current IP. If you are going through a router, you may get an IP address which starts with 192.168 or 10.0
This is the local IP given by your router or modem and is of no importance.

If you unplug your Broadband modem and a minute later you plug it back on and you are supposed to be on a dynamic IP from your provider, it will change. Do that and try and re-register under another name.

Gold Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2619
Nalin
this is very good information
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Little_bear

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 63
sada the site that has banned you three
times is not very smart.
Every username's counts as a member.
Why do you think ecoustics have so many members???
LK along must have over 100 different nicks.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10409
African: I have posted more info on IP addresses and DHCP.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/478207.html

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1095
man oh man you guys got a lot to learn about proxys

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 413
How many nicks does Desert Q ueer have???

Gold Member

Post Number: 3256
ok guys thanks for help..

Username: Kocsuckercartier

Post Number: 1
HI

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15485
FYI...I have 1 nick ONLY here!

and Coders is correct about proxys...many freebies out there to spoof your IP..

and BTW...even with a router and a static IP on your higher speed DSL's, if ya reboot the router, it'll change your IP..

Username: Kocsuckercartier

Post Number: 4
It works ! I'm back in !

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 816
welcome back (to the jungle), dude.......

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10444
LK says: "even with a router and a static IP on your higher speed DSL's, if ya reboot the router, it'll change your IP.."

What nonsense are you talking? Keep out of a discussion about which you do not know a thing.
Static IP is what it say - you have it till you stop paying your bills. Your modem is programmed with it and every time you reboot you get the same IP. That is why they can find you any time and that is why people can run a server with a static IP.

Now go and take you medication. YOU ARE NOT WANTED IN THIS THREAD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT , OLD WOMAN?

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 183
Is LK still around posting his Bullshtt.

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 248
good info

make sure you never go to bad sites too

never visit any site listed on the dish law suites

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15489
All I will say is that Nalin , U again are 100% wrong..and truly do NOT know what "static" is meant when used with DSL and routers..my ISP is referred to as "static" which always remains constant, until I reboot the wireless router...which I do maybe once a month..

Call your ISP personnel yourself and get the facts..or try it yourself..again I educated ya Nalin!...

I was ignorant once like U, until I discovered differently and then questioned my ISP personnel about that..

Life is too short to argue with mental midgets, and wannabees..so I really don't give a fock how U reply, cause I know and see the truth..

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
Moronic PEST LK:
I have had IP addresses since 1997.
What Nalin is saying is absolutely correct.
These days U R on a dynamic IP given by the provider's server. Yr modem installation CD allows you to select the duration of time you want before they automatically change to a new IP address. U can set it to something like 9999 and they will not change it for 9999 minutes. U think like this PEST LK, that U have a static IP, but U can manually change it by disconnecting in software, but U DONT GET AN IP ADDRESS of yr coice. U just get an IP address given by their DHCP server.
This PEST LK think he has a static IP - all he has is a dynamic IP. Since he is connected all the time and has set it to expire after a long time he THINKS he has a static IP.
If U R paying for a Static IP address, it REMAINS THE SAME after turning off the modem and turning it on. That is how U can run a server on the static IP address, even after power outage because the internet can translate the dot com name to an IP address

MR. PEST LK - U CANNOT B/S YR WAY INTO THE MINDS OF INTELLIGENT PPL.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15491
Pest...U are a COCKROACH!

U need to be EXTERMINATED!...and maybe will be !

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
PEST LK -

U R THE RAT

SPREADING PLAGUE

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2920
there is a HUGE difference in PUBLIC IP's and LOCAL IP's.
u can set a lease time in ur router, this will release ur LOCAL ip and go get another one. This comes from ur router only. The local ip is just identifying u on YOUR network at home and has nothing to do with the ip ur are sending out when u visit a site. the 192.xxx.xxx.xxx is nothing. u can set that to anything u want. If u are banned by ip at a site, changing this will do nothing for u.
Ur PUBLIC IP is the ip u get from ur isp and is the one that gets banned. u cannot change this at will. ont the router it is connected to (at the isp office) also has a lease time if u use a dynamic ip. It changes only after this lease time expires. if u have a static public ip, it never changes.
nalin, what u posted is only on the local side or LAN network. local area connection.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2075
Go to
http://www.pcpitstop.com/internet/bw.asp

You can see your ip adress and do all test you want.
We keep ip adress as we disconnect phone line(ADSL)
But internet provider can change your ip.
Note: My ip change since yesturday
LK is right and Nalin is right too.
Thanks

Gold Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2639
very good post
lot of good information
specially for guys like me who don't know a thing about IP
thanks

dantetn
Gold Member

Post Number: 2920

Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 01:00 pm: Edit Post
there is a HUGE difference in PUBLIC IP's and LOCAL IP's.
u can set a lease time in ur router, this will release ur LOCAL ip and go get another one. This comes from ur router only. The local ip is just identifying u on YOUR network at home and has nothing to do with the ip ur are sending out when u visit a site. the 192.xxx.xxx.xxx is nothing. u can set that to anything u want. If u are banned by ip at a site, changing this will do nothing for u.
Ur PUBLIC IP is the ip u get from ur isp and is the one that gets banned. u cannot change this at will. ont the router it is connected to (at the isp office) also has a lease time if u use a dynamic ip. It changes only after this lease time expires. if u have a static public ip, it never changes.
nalin, what u posted is only on the local side or LAN network. local area connection.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2076
Provider can changed ip
Example :hour of high trafic, if you listen TV in stream, maintenance of server etc.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2921
lk even when u reboot ur router u get the same ip back if u are paying for a static ip addy. thats why people pay extra for them. if u know ur public ip addy (whatsmyipaddress.com) u can set up a camera system and access it from anywhere. or u can get in to ur computer via remote desktop, pcanywhere, etc... smart home computers access u would need a static ip.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2077
Router use everytime same ip.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2922
right, ur provider can change it. they wont keep changing it every time u get banned from a site tho. in some routers u can do a dhcp release and renew to get a new public ip addy, BUT it wont get a new one unless the lease timer has expired on the isp router.
u can get to a dos prompt on ur pc, and do an "ipconfig/renew" command, it will get a new ip address. Most likely in ur home u will get the same ip u already had again. but again, these ip's are only identifying u on ur home, or work network, they dont identify u on the WAN- wide area network. there u are identified by ur PUBLIC ip.
every network device HAS TO HAVE A LOCAL IP ADDY. network printers, pc's, routers, managed switches, access points, viop devices, nfusion box, etc...

Username: Jjgee

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 1
We are just going after the site owners, feel free to come back, when we get through with them, we WILL come after the members.

I want to thank Nalin for all the help and the names of the people to go after.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2923
anyone who set up their own router using a static ip addy from ur isp knows if u change that staitc ip, u have to reconfigure ur router.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15494
I can tell U 100% that my wireless Westel 327 router with my HS DSL and static ZIP which NEVER changes...does change my IP whenever I Reboot it...I called an inquired about this, and was told its a static IP, but will ONY change when doing a router reboot...and does actually change my IP ONLY when I do a reboot...

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 2225
My IP stays the same even when I reboot my router, but it does recycle randomly once in every while I would say may be once every 2-3 months it will be different.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2935
that is the whole point of a static IP is it doesnt change. PERIOD!! ur LOCAL IP may change. Not ur public ip that u get from the isp. If it changes, u have to physicaly change it in the config of the router. People should know the diff between the public IP's and local IP's.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2936
If ur static IP changes after a reboot, ur router wont work. How does it know what IP it is supposed to have? if ur static ip EVER changes,(without a week or so notice) get ur money back from ur ISP!!!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15497
well my IP changes at every website that logs IP's, when I reboot the router...as an admin at some sites with access to all the IP's of every member, I see it, EVERY time I reboot the router...and my ISP provider said thats exactly what it should do, even though its considered a "static" IP...and never changes otherwise for the past 3 years!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2937
http://www.zytrax.com/isp/faqs/static.htm

Gold Member

Post Number: 2938
c/p

Dynamic vs Static IP Addresses

There are two methods to assigning IP addresses to computers: dynamic and static.
Static IP addresses are used primarily for servers so that they don't appear to "move" while non-servers are usually assigned dynamic IP addresses. Most dynamic IP address users are users of internet service providers (ISPs) since not all the users of an ISP are online at one time and the ISPs can "get away" with not having enough IP addresses for each user.

In order to use a dynamic IP address, a service such as Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is used to assign addresses dynamically to devices as they request them. If a static address is used, it must be manually programmed into parameters of the device's network interface. (It is also possible to "fake" static IP address assignments through DHCP by assigning the same IP address to a computer -- and no other -- each time it is requested.)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15499
Ill be the first to admit, I'nm no puter whiz...but can manage and have a decent understanding...

as far as this static IP thing goes and use of proxy's , all I can say is what I experience myself, was told by the techs, and actually seen myself numerous times....

U guys can get all technical, and then I'm lost, but I know what I see and experience..I know FTA and DSS, but not puters on that same level..just what I see..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2939
i hear ya. i am reading in to what u are talking about now.

Username: Nydss

Post Number: 3
LK says: "even with a router and a static IP on your higher speed DSL's, if ya reboot the router, it'll change your IP.."
He is a smart man? Its nice to have you in a discussion about which you do no everything thing.
Static IP is what it say - you have it till you stop paying your bills. Your modem is programmed with it and every time you reboot you get the same IP. That is why they can find you any time and that is why people can run a server with a static IP.

Now im going to take my medication. YOU ARE WANTED IN THIS THREAD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT , BEAUTIFULL?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2084
Guy thats changed with your internet provider
I cant changed provider server ip on my rooter only rooter adress.

Gold Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.Desifta.com

Post Number: 1567
sada use a program called privacy guard, It changes the ip address of your computer everytime you open the program......i always use it!!!

here is a 3day trial use it
http://www.theprivacyguard.com/

Gold Member

Www.Desifta.com

Post Number: 1568
here is a full crack by meee
LIFETIME THE PRIVACY GUARD

Download The privacy Guard 1.5 from http://www.zshare.net/download/1039972114a67ad9/
Then get the Keymaker From here
http://www.zshare.net/download/10399652abc96f21/

open up the keymaker and enter ur name and email address (doest need to be the real info) and click reg a pop up will come and it will say the privacy guard Reg.........

NOW U WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS IS ITS A PROGRAM THAT HIDES UR IP ADDRESS (ex you live in usa ur ip address will show that ur in China..........

Gold Member

Post Number: 2088
$mart I know that, you cant changed your ip but use another ip from another server in world

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15860
What about proxy servers? How do they work?

Gold Member

Www.Desifta.com

Post Number: 1569
Plymouth im giving the info to sada lol

I like the program....you cant trust these fta websites lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 2940
a proxy is a server u log in, then use their public ip while on the net. although ur ip is logged in the proxy server. it is good enough for fta sites.like the smart one is talking about.
Plymouth, u can change anything in ur router u want. Local ip's, range, isp ip if static. Ur isp will give u the IP addy to use along with the gateway IP, and the subnet mask. 255.255.255.xxx
is for to dhcp. all this is retrived automaticly

Gold Member

Post Number: 3263
hi smart . when you download the crack what you need to paste in to other program?
it still says trial program. can u explain it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2095
danttetn
I think you do a little error
You can changed it in modem-router not in router

Gold Member

Post Number: 2943
either plymouth.
how else would ur router know where to look to connect???
they arent human, they only do what they are told.

Gold Member

Www.Desifta.com

Post Number: 1571
sada you past the crack in c:program files/the privacy guard
then it will ask to replace....once that is done open the keymaker and enter ur info and reg it will say reg complete

Gold Member

Post Number: 2947
i like it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us