PANSATT 3500 International channel help needed

Username: Drao14

Post Number: 1
I have dish 500 plus and 118 satellite. I used to get all international channels untill last week with my pansat sd 3500. But I deleted the channels and did a blind scan again to get the new star India plus channels. now I can see star plus and star one channels but I am not getting sahara tv , sony tv , maa tv and teja tv...which I watch most of the time. I am getting only setmax,zeecinema,gemini tv,star plus and star one channels.
I used to get them on anikF3.

I scanned maually the flowwing tp 12603 and I am getting zee tv.
I scanned maually other two TPs 12472,12384 to get sahara and sony but it says no programs found when i scan them.

please tell me how I can get all my channels like before.

Thanks in advance,

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2605
delete channels and do auto scan

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10402
According to Lyngsat,
Sony is at 12033 H - TP22 on Anik 3 at 118.7W.
If you scan TP 12033, using LNB frequency of 10750, you will probably get it.

ZeeTV USA is listed as
12002 H - tp 20 under Anik 3.
Based on above information, it seems you are scanning with a LNB frequency higher than 10750

Bronze Member
Username: Little_bear

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 59
drao
The channels that you are looking for
are not on TPs 12472 and 12384.

Sahara TV Ch.797 & Sony Ch. 789 Freq. 12033 H

Maa TV Freq.12063 H Ch.811

Teja TV Freq. 11745 V Ch. 802

Post Number: 2
hi, thanks for your response.
but the above options didnt work for me. I edited tps with the given ones but no channels were picked when I scanned the tp. here are the settings I am using, see if they are correct.
lnb type : standard
lnb local freq : 10750
22khz : off
diseq : #2
legacy sw : none
skew : -45
positioning setting : disable
satellite scan : all

thanks,

Post Number: 3
one more question, kirankumar metioned that to do auto scan. I didnt know how to do that, can you tell mehow I can do auto scan...is it same as blind scan....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10418
Are you getting Echo 7 - 119W? If so, look up the switch setting for it.
Evrything for Echo 7 and anik 3 would probably the same except for the first TP and the LNB freq.
What is the size of your Dish. What LNB are you using?

Post Number: 4
yes I get echo 7 but for me it has all american channels an no international channels in it. my dish is dish 500 plus pointed at 118 satellite, not sure about the size.
for echo 7 here are the settings I am using
lnb type : universal 1
lnb local freq : 9750/10600
22khz : off
diseq : #3
legacy sw : none
skew : -45
positioning setting : disable
satellite scan : all

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10420
These settings that you just posted are for 118.7 - anik 3.
If you put first TP 11715 V and do a Blind scan or autoscan or scan all, you should get all Indian chanells.
Then if you just change the LNB frequency to 11250 and first TP to 12324 V and scan again you will get all Echo 7 channels.
That is how the special Universal LNB for 118.7/119 - CB2008A - works on a 33" Dish.
If you have more than one Dish then please post the full system description.

Post Number: 5
Hi Did that...I mean 11715 V and said to scan all. but I get only american channels and no international channel. donno if i am missing something.
i have one dish and that is pointed to 118 satellite. for anik f3 it shows as 118.8
not sure why this is happening as I used to get all international channels untill last week.....just to get star india channels i did a blind scan and lost the channels......

Post Number: 6
Hi Thankyou for the information...finally I am getting the channels that I need.
but lost zee cinema and set max and star india channels......can you tell me the tp for these so that I will scan maually. rest of the channels are coming.....thanks again.........

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10427
Look up
http://www.lyngsat*com/anikf3.html

Get all the TPs/freq from there. If necessary do a separate TP scan of each of the frequencies. They use L and R for H and V, so Left is Horizontal and Right is Vertical.

Post Number: 7
Hi Thank you so much. Now I get all the channels.......thanks a lot for the information you have provoided.

Thanks,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us