Rev Wright

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

CURRENTLY RUNNING NAGRA 3VIP DIAMOND ...

Post Number: 549
Wow, just watched Rev Write at the National Press Club, me thinks he just assured the next President is John McCain.

Wright made a total fool of himself. He actually took a few scripted questions, he had no answer about the white man giving aids to blacks.

911 was a inside job he says.. what a guy

From my point of view it`s a good thing this guy has been exposed for what he really is, Write and Obama.

The good news is we continue with a Republican administration in the White House (well sort of republican) McCain will atleast try to appoint grown up judges to the High Court.

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

CURRENTLY RUNNING NAGRA 3VIP DIAMOND ...

Post Number: 550
Wow, just watched Rev Write at the National Press Club, me thinks he just assured the next President is John McCain.

Wright made a total fool of himself. He actually took a few scripted questions, he had no answer about the white man giving aids to blacks.

911 was a inside job he says.. what a guy

From my point of view it`s a good thing this guy has been exposed for what he really is, Write and Obama.

The good news is we continue with a Republican administration in the White House (well sort of republican) McCain will atleast try to appoint grown up judges to the High Court..................

And Write actually has the Black Panthers/ Nation of Islam for security???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us