HDMI to RGB

Username: Hiram392

Post Number: 1
I have an HDMI cable coming out of the recepticle near my countertop. The DirectTV receiver (HR21-100) is located in a closet across the room. Small TV (15" Sylvania w/DVD player) does not have HDMI input, just RGB. Is there something out there that will allow the HDMI cable to be used on this set? I'm looking for an adapter or cable or something of the like. I just don't want to run RGB cables through the walls, across the ceiling, and back down the walls to the receiver. Would it be easier/cheaper to find another TV w/HDMI capability?

Thanks,
Jeff

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2052
Use S-Video and 2 RCA for audio

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 409
Plymouth my new friend. Where have you been? As you can read The Coders White Pigeon, and Nalin Nyda have not been nice to me while you were gone. Now if they had your attitude this would be a great forum and there would be no need for me.

LOLUpload

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1101
"Is there something out there that will allow the HDMI cable to be used on this set?"

no

"Would it be easier/cheaper to find another TV w/HDMI capability?"

now you're talkin

Gold Member

Post Number: 2055
greg I just read post in this nursery, Coders,white pigeon and Nalin can be here
like you.
The request for banning, for me:
False nickname and false member name

Silver Member
Username: Kingsatman

One_eye_jack

Post Number: 280
According to White Hawk U can't use converted cables as it won't have audio outputs
Upload

I would look for an upscale DVD-R to use as a control unit they are not very expensive
Check e-bay first

Gold Member

Post Number: 2058
Yukon how that convert digital in analogic?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us