Multisat ... can it be converted to puff

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1547
I have asked this question b4 but didn't really get any good answers .. I am fixing this for a friend and they wanted to know if it can or not be converted. If so where to get the files I would need to do so .. Thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 122
as far as i know no is the ansewer to this only pansat 2500 a's are converted @ the moment for puff elect

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1081
no theres nothing for that receiver right now Doreen , is pretty much a boat anchor

Username: Nydss

Post Number: 3
Doreen i told you to take a hike and stop posting on my forum you B#TCH

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 399
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nalin Nyda is well known as a newbie, wannabee, moron and scammer. I cant imagine that she has any any goal in life beyond sitting in her grandma's basement and dising people that are better than her. Other than being a source of idiotic rumors, I doubt that anyone here is bothered by anything she posts since only a few of our members believe anything she says.

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1083
LK is well known as a newbie, wannabee, moron and scammer. I cant imagine that she has any any goal in life beyond sitting in her grandma's basement and dising people that are better than her. Other than being a source of idiotic rumors, I doubt that anyone here is bothered by anything she posts since only a few of our members believe anything she says.

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 224
I have a Pantec Multistar MX running on PUFF, no problems encountered.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us