Dead pansat 3500

Bronze Member
Username: Vicb

Post Number: 28
BOX JUST WENT DEAD.. WILL NOT TURN ON.. I HAVE TRIED SWITCH IN BACK AND NOTHING. IS THIS A CAPICITOR PROBLEM THATY I HAVE BEEN HEARING ABOUT??

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 638
if the 3500 appears to have no power , you will have to jtag

Bronze Member
Username: Vicb

Post Number: 29
WHERE CAN I FIND INSTRUCTIONS FOR J TAGGING PLEASE

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 639
http://gigacrew.llpool.com/files/3500_J-tag_Files_and_Instructions.zip

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium Member higher

Post Number: 797
I tried j tagging dead 3500....will not work if its the power supply that fried...finding power supply is not cheap...better sending to panorex for $40 and having them repair, but conspiracy nuts will say they see your bins and then report u....u cant win

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15475
Many local shops will Jtag it for ya..and some sites have mods or members that will do it for ya, if you're a member and throw em a few bucks..

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1071
I recommend U all stay away from DssCommunity.con site...they have no files nor educational purposes...its a site of 95% troublemakers who are using the nicks of some real respected DSS personnel.... their sole intent is to character assasinate the well known respected members of the Dss community and to KILL FTA...its also been rumored that these "troublemakers" are actually employees of Dishnet and Bev...the site and its admins allow this type of bashing and use of other people's nicks, so thats self explanatory regarding the intentions of this "DssCommunity" site...I don't believe it to be safe there or of any FTA value..

DssCommunity allows posting of live links too...so every scammer in the world is posting there many times a day...Mostly these are Pay sites, with fine print selling memberships to public files, and scamming all the newbies who don't know any better... satscams has identified many of these scam sites posting at DssCommunity..use the sponsors posted at Reputable sites not live links from a site like DssCommunity...I highly recommend U stay away from DssCommunity..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10391
Just open the hood and look inside. If there are dead capacitors near the power supply (C13 and C14)they will look bulgy. sometime C11 is at fault too.

They will need replacing. This is a well documented problem with Pansat 3500.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us