Scramble or bad chanell on dish

Bronze Member
Username: Kildonan

Philadelpia, Pa Usa

Post Number: 27
is the DN down I keep getting scrambled or bad chanel message, anyone know what could be the problem?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15462
DN key change about 1 hour ago...let the keys autoroll in place..

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 2193
If you still having problem, do a hard reboot from back switch then "set default key" let the keys roll it self and make sure your autoroll is on

Bronze Member

Philadelpia, Pa Usa

Post Number: 31
how do I do that?>

Bronze Member

Philadelpia, Pa Usa

Post Number: 32
thanks LK , will try this

Gold Member

Post Number: 2195
well you should have a ON/OFF switch at the back of your box...turn it OFF leave it for a minute turn in ON again.

Go under your autoroll options from menu and make sure your autoroll is on. Also in the menu you will find "set default key" press that save and exit and wait for the picture to come on the screen

Bronze Member

Philadelpia, Pa Usa

Post Number: 33
LK, am waiting for picture, but I have a few more questions IF i MAY since you seem knowledgeable on the subject. Sometimes the picture goes ibn and out while am watching and I have to do hard boot and picture come right back for a few more minutes. is it the same key chnage problem that causes that?

Bronze Member

Philadelpia, Pa Usa

Post Number: 34
so, LK the key could change even though the bin has'nt ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2198
Well I am not LK but I can still help with the situations. Keys can change while the bin stays the same but some times there is bugs and picture goes blank then you do the hard reboot and it comes back. When you see "wait for picture" it mean its autorolling the new keys. and if you see "scrambled" that means you either have to do a hard reboot or there could be a new ECM in the stream and you have to wait for a new bin to come out.

Bronze Member
Username: Zambino

Post Number: 32
Thanks NW, I was able to fix my Pansat. Three day's without signal.

Bronze Member

Philadelpia, Pa Usa

Post Number: 36
thanks for your help NW

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1045
hey "the one" , why you hiding behind "NW" ? you really think people are that stoopid here ?? ROFL

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 381
I think your pretty Stoopid here Coders

Gold Member

Post Number: 2204
No problem guys....

Bronze Member
Username: Mysticm

Post Number: 14
If you don't mind my asking, what's the latest bin out right now? I'm unable to find anything later than the 263 bin which was released something like a week ago. I tried resetting my receiver and rolling keys after setting default key, but it's still giving me bad or scrambled channels.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2205
263 (X-87BL_080416_B75_263_api.bin) is the latest one came out on the 16th of April and its working great for me. Could you tell me if it is scrambeled on all channels or some particular channels? If its only few channels try doing TP scan for each of the channels you are missing they might have moved onto a different TP.

By the way, for pansat files always visit their home site first: www.future-fta.info . This is the first site where files for Pansats are posted and then they get copied to different dss websites.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us