Need Help Please /ViewSat Platium

Bronze Member
Username: Sunshine123

Post Number: 31
My box is giving me a no AUDIO NO VIDEO message???
Put in a bin still same problem
Downloaded a diffrent bin
and now back to where i started
NO AUDIO NO VIDEO Message???
What I can't understand is that I never touched the VS until this started
and whats even more weird is that my other VS Platium is working just fine???
Can any of you fellow brother and sisters
help me out??

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10343
Set up the bad Platinum exactly like the good one and run it on its own at the same location as the good one.
Also post the name of the BIN you have installed.
In many respects this sounds like a defective hardware problem, but better to check it out thoroughly.

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 649
first try to turn it on and off from your box...if still don't work do this..

go to menu...Installation...Antenna Setup...and reset the LNB TYPE and the Diseqc Port..

or you can copy the other (Antenna setup) from the working Platium and put it in the none working Platium...try that.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2045
write sat config
Do a factory default
do a hard reboot
load last bin
config sat an rescan

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Heys guys did everything you told me to do
still
NO AUDIO NO VIDEO
should i think about buying another box??
This is real pain inthe #%^^**^

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2048
Sorry Leaf I'm tired tonight

which video output you use?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Plymouth let me do what you said
write sat config
Do a factory default
do a hard reboot
load last bin
config sat an rescan

I'll let ya know how it works once complete

which video output you use?
Not sure what you mean but the wires in back are correct that I am sure I have put enough bins in alredy to be positive
(LOL)

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 349
Is autoroll turned on? itll say no audio no video after a keyroll if autoroll is off

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
Is autoroll on or off??
Not sure, when it started all i saw was the no audio no video message

Question just did what Plymouth told me to do and(put new bin in) the VS Plat box is counting from 1,2,3,4,5,6,etc
is this normal cause man this is going slow and looks like it be allnight at the rate it is going

Silver Member

Post Number: 350
itll count from 0 to 100 then say install then end and itll reboot.to check auto roll on or off go into menu/user settings/options set autoroll to all exit

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Grim
YOU ARE THE MAN !!!!!
YES.... your solution worked !!
Thank you very much !!

Question
Do you know how to fix the VS Platium
when you hit the gude and find the channel want you hit OK and then hit exit then it stays on the same you channel you had before
you then have punch in the cahnnel you want manually
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
For know youll have to live with it because its a bug in the latest bin.

Username: Nydss

Post Number: 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
first try to turn it on and off from your box...if still don't work do this..

go to menu...Installation...Antenna Setup...and reset the LNB TYPE and the Diseqc Port..

or you can copy the other (Antenna setup) from the working Platium and put it in the none working Platium...try that.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10361
With the lastest BIN that is about 8-10 days old, there is a definite ECM on the autoroll portion and autoroll software switch, such that the keys may not roll in properly.
Different receivers will behave differently depending upon whether the Autoroll software switch is set to ON or OFF. This is because at time th eattack is on the autoroll switch and th ecoders would turn it odd and at times the switch being off indicates to the ECM not to bother.
In any case you should be handy with manual upload of keys.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Nalin Nyda,Grim,Plymouth

Thanks as always for all you guys do !!!!

Post Number: 2
With the lastest BIN that is about 80 90 days old, there is a definite ECM on the autoroll island and autoroll underware switch, such that the keys may not roll in properly.
Different les bians will behave differently depending upon whether the Autoroll software switch is set to les or Nyda. This is because at time th eattack is on the autoroll switch and Lk would turn it odd and at times the switch being off indicates to the ECM not to me.
In any case you should be handjob with manual ejackulation of keys.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10374
TROUBLE MAKER

Nalin Nyda

The above post is by a troube maker posting in my name.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2895
LOL!! Why post ur sh1t after SOMEONE ELSE helped this person fix their box after u gave no help? The real nalin is the new member nalin. His post was just as informative as the girl nalins.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 640
Dante the Tennessee Twink ,STFU

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10384
dantetn - Trouble Maker

blind skunk

Just look at you own posts and you will not see expertise but just hatred of one individual - the Real Nalin Nyda.

Yuou do not have th estading nor th eknowledge to make any comments about what I just posted.

SO SHUT UP

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10389
dantetn - Trouble Maker

Blind Skunk

AND greg raf

Just look at you own posts and you will not see expertise but just hatred of one individual - the Real Nalin Nyda.

You do not have the standing nor the knowledge to make any comments about what I just posted.

SO SHUT UP

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1068
I recommend U all stay away from DssCommunity.con site...they have no files nor educational purposes...its a site of 95% troublemakers who are using the nicks of some real respected DSS personnel.... their sole intent is to character assasinate the well known respected members of the Dss community and to KILL FTA...its also been rumored that these "troublemakers" are actually employees of Dishnet and Bev...the site and its admins allow this type of bashing and use of other people's nicks, so thats self explanatory regarding the intentions of this "DssCommunity" site...I don't believe it to be safe there or of any FTA value..

DssCommunity allows posting of live links too...so every scammer in the world is posting there many times a day...Mostly these are Pay sites, with fine print selling memberships to public files, and scamming all the newbies who don't know any better... satscams has identified many of these scam sites posting at DssCommunity..use the sponsors posted at Reputable sites not live links from a site like DssCommunity...I highly recommend U stay away from DssCommunity..

Username: Billybooth

Post Number: 1
having problem my viewsat xtream it needs password putin password keep saying wrong password is there any way around this. the password was never changed same as it came.need help t.u

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10417
Try
0937 or 3570

Username: Billybooth

thanks nalin nyda it worked to unlock reciver.tp freq will not stay on 12224 it keeps going back to 11811 so i can't get any chanels at all is there any thing that can be done to fix this 12224 is 91degrees w.there is no 91 w showing on this reciver i have one with it on there no problem at all.t.u.for your help

Username: Extremetester04

Post Number: 7
Coders your full of $hT. dsscommunity dsscentral has been around for many,many,many years .. they are The best place to go and get info all other sites learn off of them . dont start rumars , you have no clue what wtf you are talking about, many noob sites has open since fta first came about , dsscommunity & dsscentral has been there for years and years ..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10429
I don't know Viewsat Extreme well enough. However, most receivers allow entering or "ADD"ing a new Sat. You can add a new sat - Nimiq 1 at 91W and create its own parameters.
They would be similar to Echo 7. all the TP frequencies are obtainable from
http://www.lyngsat*com/packages/expressvu1.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us