Problems converting PanSat 2500 to Puff

Username: Mookie

Post Number: 1
Iam in the process of first time converting my original PanSat 2500 to Puff.
I used Nalin's procedure but I cannot upload the "Boot60" file, I get the following error:- Flash Update Error.....
See screen shot below.
Boot60 file is located in a subdirectory and not the same folder. Does it have to be in a "new" directory? Or is there something else wrong? Please help.
application/pdfUpload
untitled.pdf (70.8 k)

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10335
Please read the directions.
If you are not converted, it means you have BOOT b60, so all you need to do is to install 294T BIN using BL updater 1.4. Then you proceed to b75 or PUFF BOOT

If you need to install the BOOT b60, you need the 2700 to 2500 converter exe file. You run that software and then select b60 boot, select BOOT and upload, preferrably with the receiver in ON state. Alternatively, if your receiver does not go into ON state, you have to have a differnt approach of forcing the b60 boot using BL updater 1.4 and b60 boot and starting the receiver and clicking simultaneously. This might have to be repeated. From what you tell me you do not need to force the b60 boot.

All the files related to these procedures and instructions are there in the subdirectory.

b60 BOOT and 294T BIN status is the starting point towards conversion.

PLEASE PLEASE, READ AND PRINT the instructions.

The cable for this operation is a straight RS232 cable.

Username: Nydss

Wait sorry i gave you the wrong instructions ... ill be right back

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 646
That is the right instructions..the FAKE Nalin just playing around..

Fake Nalin.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us