HBO

Bronze Member
Username: Fumate

Post Number: 60
am unable to pickup channel 300 ... converted to PUFF after my captiveworks and pansat 2500 clone converted to 2700 (b-75 w/263 bin) would not picukp 300.

Currently, pansat 2500 clone - system information: Loth91 Puf:75-2-2.63_EUbx Boot ver: 75 16.Apr.2008

Used the cs loader 2700 to 2500 and loaded the b60(64kb) - then using the Blacklist loader 1.4 used the jvvh_fortec_panat_canam_(puff)_253(640kb) ... receiver shows PUFF then PUFF and waits on the 2nd "F" before rebooting to "ON" so i think i've successfully converted to PUFf ... many blind scans and satellite scans but no bbo (300) .. i get 307 hbocy .... sugggestions? input?

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 615
HBO & HBOCY are on different satellites

HBO -- 119w - TP 12239 , highlight that TP in antenna settings and see if you have signal and quality. if no quality your settings or alignment may be wrong.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
jeez ... spent bout 3 hours trying ta fingure this out ... get this ... hadn't realized my wife had moved a metal baker's rack off the balcony that was sitting about 2 feet from the dish nd bracket - it was acting as an antenna .. figured it out once i realized the double channels where showing up on both sats and the captiveworks which seems to need a stronger signal wasn't picking up half of the doubles on 119 ... put the rack back on the balcony near the dish and bam ... blind scan caught everything - duh

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
had been keeping the b-75 boot and non-puff bin till last night .. converted to puff and tried each of the puff bins - guess sleeping on it helped ...it'll b puff bins fa now but tis still strange how the system info still shows b-75, i think i member reading that all the puff bins still show boot version75 in the system info so i guess it aight
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us