Ariza / Incredible in trouble

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15381
Ariza / Incredible in trouble

C & P

It has been confirmed that Ariza / Incredible Electronics (Toronto) got visited by authorities, cube vans were being loaded with evidence and they were closed for business afterward.

It is most likely that they have been served with Anton Pillar order.

Term: Anton Pillar Order

An Anton Pillar order or search order is a court order requiring a defendant to grant access to property and/or premises, to allow the claimant to conduct a search for evidence that may be easily disposed of upon notice of legal proceedings. Such an order is applied for (to the court) without notice (i.e. ex parte) to the defendant.
These types of orders arose from the case Anton Pillar KG v Manufacturing Processes Ltd. That case was an action for copyright infringement and confidential information. The claimant was concerned that if the defendant had notice of the legal proceedings that were commenced in the ordinary way, that relevant evidence would be destroyed, and thus defeating the the opportunity of the court to conduct a fair trial. Thus the court was prepared to order that the claimant was authorised to inspect the defendant's premises and seize documents relevant to the legal proceedings.
Such orders are usually available where documents or property have been stolen or some other history of dishonesty on the part of the defendant is demonstrated. They are frequently used in intellectual property legal proceedigns where counterfeiting or piracy is involved. These orders are only available where the claimant is able to demonstrate to the court that if the defendant were forewarned that there is a real danger that vital evidence would be destroyed or hidden, and thus depriving the claimant of the opportunity of justice being sone between the parties. The court will also look to the company accounts of the claimant prior to granting the order. If there is a possibility that the claimant will not be able to pay the defendant's costs in the event that the order was wrongly made for want of full and frank disclosure or any other reason, the court will insist on a bank guarantee or some other means of security from the claimant prior to making the order sought.
Such orders are now referred to as search orders and are dealt with in s 7 of the Civil Procedure Act and the Civil Procedure Rules.

Bronze Member
Username: Pdee333

Post Number: 34
nonsense they are not closed. Call them. Try confirming this kind of thing before you spread paranoia.

ARIZA TECHNOLOGY Inc.- LOCATIONS

Head Office
45 Esandar Drive, Unit 3
Toronto, ON M4G 4C5
Tel: 416 661 2445

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10159
LK: You said:
"and they were closed for business afterward. "

brian says:"nonsense they are not closed. Call them. Try confirming this kind of thing before you spread paranoia.....
Tel: 416 661 2445 "

LK: YOU learn read - you illiterate professor of profanity.
DID YOU CALL THEM?

Silver Member
Username: Drmunna

Post Number: 333
ARIZA do not have any fix currently and more bad is MINGO is moving on.....not very good news

[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10163
LK brough news of Hashhu "busted" over 6 months ago.
The site is accessible very nicely even today.

Lk brought news of Ariza technology closed.

ARIZA TECHNOLOGY Inc.- LOCATIONS

Head Office 45 Esandar Drive, Unit 3 Toronto, ON M4G 4C5 Tel: 416 661 2445 Fax: 416 661 2449 Scarborough Cash & Carry1286 Kennedy Road, Unit 3Scarborough, ON, M1P 2L5Tel: 416 285 8484Fax: 416 285 0766

Mississauga Cash & Carry5391 Ambler Drive, Unit 1Mississauga, ON L4W 1H1Tel: 905 206 1332Fax: 905 206 1338 Vancouver Cash & Carry1850 Hartley Avenue, Unit 8Coquitlam, BC V3K 7A1 Tel: 604 777 4430 Fax: 604 777 4401

Calgary Cash & Carry6518 1A Street South West Calgary, Alberta T2H 0G6 Tel: 403 259 3313 Fax: 403 259 3384 Montreal Cash & Carry8106 Transcanada Hwy #40 St. Laurent, Quebec H4S 1M5Tel: 514 337 6266 Fax: 514 337 6290

I called up the headquarters and the Missisauga office and they are open for business. They work 9-6 Monday to Saturday, - so yes they are closed after 6 pm.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10164
LK gets paid to put down competition and will just keep on posting half truths and false reports. I googled for Ariza and "visited by" and found only LK's post and a post at abadss -AFTER LK's post - probably the old witch posted there too.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15395
Hashhu is owned by DN idiot!..paramount rolled the site over...nalin, keep sending the sheep to slaughter idiot!

and so what if they answered the phone at Ariza, and u have the address, big focking deal (BFD)...guess u didn't read my post...Anton Pillar order, and what is means...U are a real 100% idiot!

nalin...google "IDIOT" and see your picture!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10169
People like LK who spread false rumours do not do so because they want to, but because they have an ulterior motive and a gain.

Username: Diamond_

Post Number: 1
well, Ariza/Incredible post 1st showed up on Royces site
This appears to have more merit than you think. Yes they are open and selling but yes they were served with AP and pc's confiscated. Mingo the coder and he was there. David Fuss the owner was not present.
I would cut LK some slack. A new google search will show this appearing on many forums

Bronze Member
Username: Pdee333

Post Number: 37
oh, if only appearing in a forum would make it true.. Try calling them before you perpetuate this nonsense.

Bronze Member
Username: 360guy

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 73
Both Nalin and LK have been extremely helpful to many people but this childish behaviour...You have BOTH been right at times and wrong at others.Would you allow your children to behave as BOTH of you do? You BOTH go to far and whenever called on it you BOTH respond with that standard that children have used for time immemorial "they started it". Doesn't one of you want to be the bigger person and ignore the other? If what others think matters so much I can assure you that the first one to take this tack will be viewed as the better,more helpful person. In fact I promise not to listen to the other one if one of you stops reacting to the other. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Post Number: 2
just cause it is posted on a few forums does not make fact but Royces site has been around for years and its posted on many well known forums. Also as i stated in my 1st post yes they are open and selling. They were not shut down. Just served with an ap

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10178
How rumours get magnified.
How a mention of a probability of action becomes a fact!!

From Royce's site: Emphasis is mine.
"It is most likely that they have been served with Anton Pillar order. "
John Doe:
"but yes they were served with AP "
"Just served with an ap"

Toronto Star, nor The Sun nor the Globe and Mail do not show up in Google search for this news.
So either our new member poster "john doe" was present there and witnessed the action or it is worse than rumour.

Interesting that it appears on fatbins where LK's friend "prfrmnj" is a known mod and also on dsstester and dtv100.

THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING ANYBODY FROM PICKING UP THIS PIECE OF "NEWS" AND RE-POSTING IN OTHER SITES; YET IT APPEARS ON BUT A FEW SITES.

Post Number: 3
heres your news release. thanks for the warm welcome

From SkyReport April 22,2008

Is official. David Fuss, Ariza and Incredible busted.

Another Anti-Piracy Effort North of the Border.

As part of their ongoing anti-piracy push north of the border, DISH Network/EchoStar, NagraStar and Canada's Bell ExpressVu said the execution of civil search and seizure orders were made against David Fuss and Incredible Electronics, Ariza Technology and Electronics Wholesale, all in Toronto.

The companies said that earlier in the month they executed search and seizure orders of Fuss' property in order to preserve evidence for litigation. Large quantities of DISH Network receivers and access cards were recovered, said the companies. Also found during the order execution were Nagravision "embedded" free-to-air receivers, hard drives and business records disclosing the identities of Fuss' suppliers and customers, the companies claimed in a statement.

The companies alleged that Fuss supplied free-to-air receivers to piracy dealers and provided piracy software for FTA receivers through various Web sites.

The move was the latest in a series of enforcement actions by the companies in Canada, and is the culmination of several years of joint investigations conducted by the companies.

Post Number: 4
heres another
http://www.hereshow.ca/news_detail.asp?nid=1193

Another Canadian Satellite Piracy Investigation
Email Print Bookmark By: Christine Persaud
Published: 4/22/2008 9:59:48 AM

According to SkyREPORT, another potential Canadian piracy bust has been made in the Toronto area. DISH Network/EchoStar and Bell ExpressVu conducted a search and seizure against David Fuss and Incredible Electronics, Ariza Technology, and Electronics Wholesale.

In October 2006, it was made public that Incredible Electronics was ordered to pay at least $2.2 million to cover legal fees brough upon by a legal battle about both grey and black satellite distribution. In May of that year, Bell ExpressVu had submitted evidence that Incredible Electronics, along with another company, were involved in black market activities. By October, Bell Expressvu had told us that it was still pursuing the funds owed.
Reportedly, a mass of DISH Network receivers and access cards were recovered from Fuss' property in early April, along with free-to-air receivers and hard drives. Business records that named both suppliers and customers were also confiscated.

0 Comments

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10273
John doe:
You are stretching credibility beyond breaking point.

"In October 2006, it was made public that Incredible Electronics was ordered to pay at least $2.2 million".

So having been found guilty way back in October 2006, they continued with piracy inviting the authorities to act again!! then we have news in April, 2008 of a raid by the authorities, i.e. fully 18 months later!!

Go and fine some other forum to post in. with your 4 posts and only about this affair, it is obvious you are here to hurt a business that is still very active and running.
To be able to pay a court order of $2.2 million in today's low profit market and high cost warehousing in Toronto, the company would have had to make sales of over $50 million, i.e. about 400,000 to 500,000 Arizas.
You should do some homework before posting trash. Perhaps go back to school for upgrading in math.

Bronze Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 43
Nalin Nyda your as bad as LK

Before you open you trap saying someone is wrong you might find facts to prove them wrong.

He was right...

http://marketnews.ca/news_detail.asp?nid=2278

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10276
I think you should read my post carefully. It was based on a statement which did NOT specify that the court order applied to 17 companies. it seemed like one company was ordered to pay 2.2 million - and there would be other penalties. Then we are expected to believe that having suffered such a heavy loss, the company survived and was caught again.

In any case, there is something more sinister than the raid - somebody is deliberately trying to bring down Ariza incredible.
On the one hand LK would have us beleive that as soon as a process is served or not served, the company would vanish or close down. Then we are told by this same LK that a company paid a fine in the past and stayed in business and was caught again!!!

Bronze Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 45
somebody is deliberately trying to bring

You just wakeup in the LAND of FTA

NO SH!T someone is trying to deliberately take down Ariza along with other manufactures of FTA boxes

ECHOSTAR you dumass

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10278
My final words in this matter are;
IF it is true that Ariza incredible lost a legal battle against Echostar in October 2006, and IF it is true that Ariza incredible was and is still in business today,
THEN there is no way they can find incriminating stuff in Ariza's warehouse;
THEN it is obvious that Echostar has not been able to bring them down;
THEN it is obvious that it is the smaller businesses and the competition that are trying to bring them down.

FTA receiver sales is a very cut throat market. There must be at least 150 dealers and countless resellers (special installers) selling FTA equipment in Toronto alone. All of them are selling various FTA models quite openly and comfortably.

It IS stretching credulity that Echostar would specifically target Ariza - one of the smaller distributors with a nearly extinct model.

I have had enough of lack or propriety in the language of LK and her cronies and I really don't care to hold a discussion with somebody who has no ability to debate with civility.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 622
www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=187010731&QueryID=25e2137a-79 fc-4ae7-a81d-7b434658a420

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15446
Good posts by all here except Nalin and Plymouth, naturally..

Lets keep people informed of whats going on in the REAL world..People don't realize that this is NOT a childish game, and people/companies get seriously impacted..

Thanks especially to Tooter and John Doe...and maybe I was wrong, thinking all along that King Sats was actually Nalin using an alias..

Silver Member
Username: Dish

Post Number: 151
Hey LK I let paramount at Hashhu see your post and what you had to say about him,,,,,,,,,he wants you to go visit with him there at HashHu,,,,,,he has nothing good to say about you either and wonders who the hell you are,,,,,,no one there knows who the hell you are,,,,,,,he has never heard of you anywhere in the community,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1976
LK
Why attack me again?

Post Number: 5
Nalin Nyda
Actually, to the contrary of what you said " somebody is deliberately trying to bring down Ariza incredible."
i think they were/are a good company and had a very good rep.
I was Simply trying to warn members of possible legal actions and to be careful and cover themselves.
As far as Ariza i hope they win any legal battle and wish them luck

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10281
First of all, Tooter missed the fine print - printed in bold below. (don't take it personally)
"Please Note:
This profile was automatically generated using 14 references found on the Internet. This information has not been verified."

There is fine line - NO a big line between truth and gossip or rumours.

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 603
just waste of time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us