Found interesting stuff..FTA hobby now VERY boring :-)

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3090
crusadors
VIP & Donating Member Join Date: Feb 2008

FTA hobby now VERY boring :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of December I became the proud owner of Nfusion. My first FTA ever. Did alot of reading and testing and was up in no time. Initially I played around with different settings and whatnot seeing how everything worked. I tinkered with Satellite settings and added two satellites. Watched tons of TV. Sometimes I was up, sometimes I was down--only down because of my own "testing". Was on this site couple hours a day learning everything that had been posted. Wanted to get up to speed from as far back as I could so I could see how everything works to this point.

I was having fun, my hobby kept me busy. Then, I ran out of things to learn for my current set-up. Not to mention, the Nfusion never went down. Now I am bored! I have NO problems. It just keeps working. Ive tested everything I can for free to this point. If I wanted to spend more money on new hardware I could "test" again, but I already have everything I need or want! Except a Daucer which is a multi Lnb bracket for the Superdish. It holds like 8 different LNB's but the guy who sells them on Ebay has been out for like a month now I have read that setting up the daucer is challenging. Now that the weather is nice, its an excuse to get outside and mount and align my superdish with all the LNB's! Would be nice to have multi lnb's on 1 satellite. My girl hates my "satellite farm" that consist of only 2 satellites!

So here I am bored, nothing to do but write in the forum about nothing. I guess this will have to be my new hobby for the time, posting nothing on the website!

Even updating this unit is easy, takes a total of 2 minutes. I guess I will just find a new hobby, think I will try to borrow WIFI from my neighbors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
c&P from nfusionforum.com

Bronze Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 96
Very well thought out advertising !

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15263
If ya are bored with FTA, which any monkey can do, especially with an Nfusion...I suggest U try testing Plastic like DN access cards or Armulator, Atmega, or whatever..and write your own AIO's..

Silver Member
Username: Postergirl1

Post Number: 231
I would wait to after a n3 hack before getting into plastic.

Bronze Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 31
Or they could try MISTER
I GOTS NO LIFE
route like
OLD WOMAN
Little Krap Pants.

It's time to order them Depends LK the BIG brown Spots on you fat old gayboi azz are disgusting !!

IT's SICK woman IT's SICK
THE brown is plain disgusting..
IT's SICK woman IT's SICK

I understand u like to spew and sit and Sh!t all day but IT's SICK woman IT's SICK

Spending all day in the SHED...OH so SORRY I mean WORKSHOP and copy and paste KRAP from ONE to another site never understand any of it......

IT's SICK woman IT's SICK.

UP the dosage of you MEDS and order a case of DEPENDS because
IT's SICK woman IT's SICK..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15265
Good point, and yes waiting a few months for the Bev card swap completion is a good idea.....but I honestly believe N3 will be "cake"...

BTW...ANYBODY SEE A BEV SWAP SCHEDULE YET WITH TIER DATE DROP OFFS...I FIGURED IT WOULD BE LEAKED BY NOW..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15266
LMAO..who is this retarded child with this stupid post and new nick...King of AZZ..what is his function in life other than being an azzhole, and 12 yrs old?...and why is he here on a satellite message board?...should be pulling his pud elsewhere..

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 113
King of Sats you are one ugly motherf#cker. You look just like your mother.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1443
i still haven't gotten any word on Bev card swap yet .. Not sure if i will at this rate.LOL (they are slow)

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
N3 will fall too! It's about greed and money.

Bronze Member
Username: Agent_70

Post Number: 39
Sada, I thought that you are a tru FTA member, but after reading your post I think you work for "somebody" INSTIGATOR

Bronze Member
Username: Agent_70

Post Number: 41
INSTIGATOR WITH BIG SMILErin.gif" border=0>

Silver Member

Post Number: 265
"Agent " for who ? mmmmmm?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help